Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigeria To Add Chad To National Grid. I Laugh! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Add Chad To National Grid. I Laugh! (196 Views)

I Laugh At Ipob.... / Govt To Connect Chad To National Power Grid / 2019: IDPs in Niger, Chad to vote, says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Add Chad To National Grid. I Laugh! by branhampaul: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
NIGERIA TO ADD CHAD TO NATIONAL GRID. I LAUGH!

by
NSA PaulPipAr

Having to read that the Nigerian government is about to connect Chad to the country's national grid is not impressing, especially, when millions of people in Nigeria still live in darkness. In the South, millions of people sleep and work without electricity, hence spending much money (which would have been used for something else) on fuel for generator purposes. If Nigerians had light for her citizens, then we can give to other African countries - there would be no problem; but not under the current "unfortunacy" of Nigerians suffering for electrical light itself.

To promote trade and other "whatever" relationships is one of the catalyst raised on why the joining of Chad to the National grid. Left for me, we do not need any trade or whatever relationship with any country as regards electricity when Nigeria have not been able to establish electricity relationship for its' citizens.
This issue is like a man in a family who cannot feed all his kids but is helping to feed another man's kids. It makes no sense! It is pretence at best.
The personnel controlling these issues need understand that Nigerians come before any other African country! Charity begins at home! Bring electricity at home first!

Another issue raised is that Nigeria has a lot of MW but cannot transmit to all areas of the country. This is also lame, if an excuse. Allocate money to improve the transmission of electricity so Nigerians can have light; and I bet, watch how Nigeria and Nigerians would grow rapidly.
It is time our leaders stop pretending! Nigerians (especially in the South) do not have electricity! Give us (Nigerians) light, not another Country. I do not care how much they (countries) will pay. The improvement of one Nigerian supersedes whatever money a foreigner is paying to starve us (adding Chad to the National grid will make Nigerians starve more as regards electricity).

[url]paulpipar.hbriefs.com[/url]
[url]facebook.com/iampaulpipar[/url]
[url]twitter.com/iampaulpipar[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Panel Suspends Sitting Over Freezing Of #ENDSARS Protesters' Bank Accounts / Un’s Offer To Complement ESP Aligns With Fg’s Recovery Plans ― Osinbajo / Postponement Of Schools Resumption In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.