Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido (901 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Bobrisky Gave Us A Fake Cheque - Imam / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by benjackugo: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
"Desmond Elliot Destroyed All The Precious Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido

Davido has again reacted to the controversy that has trailed Desmond Elliot's comment about celebrities and social media influencers in the wake of the #EndSARS protest, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that the lawmaker representing Surulere constituency in the Lagos House of Assembly has debunked allegation of being one of those pushing for a bill to regulate social media and stiffle free speech.

However in a new tweet shared on Thursday October 29, Davido alleged that Desmond Elliot has destroyed all the precious childhood memories he gave the youths, in movies.

He tweeted;

"Desmond Elliot just destroyed all the precious child hood memories he gave us in movies..."
https://twitter.com/davido/status/1321779889750593537?s=19

Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by DaInferno(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
the more I see these days, I just the realise say" too much sense, no be how old person dey" Desmond fall hand!
Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by festacman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Well...
Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by Ever8090: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Desmond idiot....

1 Like

Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by Emilokoiyawon: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Desmond Elliot said people (especially celebrities) should be careful what they post on social media.

SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS ADVICE FROM AN ELECTED OFFICIAL.

Note: respond without insult. Remember insult is not argument. If you insult, you will be ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by Joshmodest(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Desmond Elliot said people (especially celebrities) should be careful what they post on social media.

SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS ADVICE FROM AN ELECTED OFFICIAL.

Note: respond without insult. Remember insult is not argument. If you insult, you will be ignored.
What he said wrong is calling people children , especially when he isn't feeding anyone ...As well as saying the report of mass death gave him panic attacks , not knowing it wasn't as it was reported that to me sounded like " Na only few people die so why Dem come dey shout now "?
As a politician you can use your brain , no one has been penalized for using their brains even while in office !!

3 Likes

Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by Commentor: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
If Desmond Elliott's performance as a thespian is from your childhood , indeed you are a child.
Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by Emilokoiyawon: 12:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
What he said wrong is calling people children , especially when he isn't feeding anyone
If someone call you a child then don't answer if you are not a child. Its quite simple. The protesters that went around burning down Lagos deserve to be called worse.

Joshmodest:
As well as saying the report of mass death gave him panic attacks , not knowing it wasn't as it was reported that to me sounded like " Na only few people die so why Dem come dey shout now "?
He is right on this. There was no massacre in Lekki. The SM reports of massacre is fake news.

Joshmodest:
As a politician you can use your brain , no one has been penalized for using their brains even while in office !!
I cannot argue with this. But it does not apply to Elliot.
Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by Joshmodest(m): 2:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

If someone call you a child then don't answer if you are not a child. Its quite simple. The protesters that went around burning down Lagos deserve to be called worse.

He is right on this. There was no massacre in Lekki. The SM reports of massacre is fake news.

I cannot argue with this. But it does not apply to Elliot.

I tried not to insult you in the first post ,but after reading this I regret not calling you a fool !
Re: "Desmond Elliot Destroyed The Childhood Memories He Gave Us In Movies" - Davido by Emilokoiyawon: 5:03am On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmodest:
I tried not to insult you in the first post ,but after reading this I regret not calling you a fool !

Calling me a fool does not support your argument. Rather, its shows your inability to defend yourself with facts and logic.

(1) (Reply)

You’ve Forgotten The Days Your Wife Was Feeding You–Georgina Onuoha Drags Elliot / WCW Photos: 70 Looking 40 / Why Didn’t Your Marriage Work Out? – Uche Maduagwu Blasts Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.