Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Buhari’s Helicopter View And Closure Of Universities: A Big Paradox - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buhari’s Helicopter View And Closure Of Universities: A Big Paradox (271 Views)

Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Court Did Not Order Closure Of Ikoyi Registry, Federal Govt Tells Lagos Govt. / Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Helicopter View And Closure Of Universities: A Big Paradox by AmeLonRo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
https://thenewkokoro.com/2020/10/29/buharis-helicopter-view-and-closure-of-universities-a-big-paradox/

The daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari went on twitter after a few Nigerian descended on palliative warehouses and helped themselves to rice, indomie, spaghetti, gari, salt, macaroni, oil, and other food items available in the warehouses. These were huge warehouses. It was virtually the same in all states. Buhari’s daughter came out to say her father is trying by providing but some people are hoarding!

That’s minor. That’s an aftermath of the #ENDSARS protests! Its minor!

The academic staff of Nigerian Universities have been on strike for some many or few months now. My sister is a lecturer. He is our breadwinner and she is winning the bread from salary paid to her as a University don. She has not been paid since February, 2020. She lectures at University of Maiduguri. I have another close pal who helped my son with his admission for free last 2 years at ABU and he claimed they are yet to be paid since July (no pay for 4 months!).

Speaking on Sunrise Daily on Channels Television today (Thursday, 29 October, 2020) the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adeshina said the President knew about all that is happenings in the country. He said the President had HELICOPTER view of all happenings.

That HELICOPTER view makes me to begin to wonder at events and our President or my President! By implication, the president is aware ASUU members have not been paid for months and he is looking the other way? By implication, schools have resumed but University students can’t resume studies and the president is aware and doing nothing? By implication, the president knows that lecturer’s wives/husbands, children and dependents are finding it difficult to cope since they are owed for at least 4 months and the President is behaving as if he is unawares! What a president we have if he is truly area?

HELICOPTER view is good view and is enough view.

If the president means business with his HELICOPTER view, he should ensure ASUU demands are met to enable students go back to their classes. I don’t know much about the cause of the imbroglio but whatever it is, this is the time for the president to wade in with executive fiat. The presidents name will be mentioned not just the minister or accountant general of the federation or whatever advisers (good or bad).

Its high time to mutate the HELICOPTER view into TELESCOPIC and then MICROSCOPIC view. This will sure help to mitigate further environmental, psychological, health, economic and etcetera damages to all parties.

https://thenewkokoro.com/2020/10/29/buharis-helicopter-view-and-closure-of-universities-a-big-paradox/
Re: Buhari’s Helicopter View And Closure Of Universities: A Big Paradox by gasparpisciotta: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Shameless and careless talk from Femi Adeshina
Re: Buhari’s Helicopter View And Closure Of Universities: A Big Paradox by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2020
Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Why Sleeping Too Much During Pregnancy Is Risky For Your Baby / Itching Of The Left Palm / How To Deodorize A Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.