Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) (31712 Views)

Singer Ladipoe Welcomes First Child - Picture / Congratulations Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes New Baby (photos) / Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Comes Out Gay, Shows Off Partner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by CallMeDrino: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Music producer and rapper Ladipo Eso popularly known as Ladipoe has announced the birth of his baby girl with his partner, Igbere TV reports.

The Marvin Record star shared a video of his baby in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

“My second No.1 this year,” he wrote, making reference to his single ‘Feeling’ which also peaked at number one in music charts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FEFssib3nM

In 2020, Ladipoe won the Headies award for best collaboration with Simi for ‘Know You’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cplr5HBBJQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSclBp_rfm3/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome first child without marriage.....No shame in us anymore.

Well, he said he like the way he is feeling right now, make I no come sha use my reggae spoil his blues now....

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by longetivity(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ladipo Omo iya mi, more blessings

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by longetivity(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Y you dey shine ur teeth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Xscape047: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nasso

Congrats ooo.

Try marry the Mama...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by JackWolfskin: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Pikin de increase hustle!

15 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations...this child will grow to become a rapper just like her dad.

This I have seen

11 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Jestin: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
Baba God when is next batch coming ? I am waiting for my son .

13 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
smiley
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Providence2020(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations, it's not easy raising a child.

Children are the Ultimate Billing Machines. And you can't complain cos you're the one that brought them into existence.

I actually reflected on my life and how my parents sacrificed so much so that my siblings and I can live contently. I came to the conclusion that it may not be possible to reciprocate that with any offspring, let someone else populate the planet, there's only so much living in one lifetime, to think that I'll have to compromise on so much to raise another life is off-putting.

Money is important shaa, one cannot overemphasize on that, the mom go dey chop, pikin go dey chop, school fees, health, life choices, omo no be small thing o. Even yahoo no go prepare you for family if you don't have a sustainable business venture.

AutoChick4U:
The woman that passed through severe pains to push out the baby nkor?
Do you think she can take pictures in her weakened state? Or are you gonna be that girl

Xscape047:
Nasso

Congrats ooo.

Try marry the Mama...

One has nothing to do with the other bro.

7 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by azpekuliar: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Saviour of the Naija rap genre. Congratulations cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
What do you mean by “his partner “ is the mutherfvcker gay
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Triangles1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Welcome to the world.
Welcome to Nigeria.
May your presence bring peace to the land.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Freestainworld(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Congrats to the new child, don't follow Buhari footsteps when you grow grin

6 Likes

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
azpekuliar:
Saviour of the Naija rap genre. Congratulations cheesy

You know nada
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by phkka1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
Old man who still de play away match. Go and marry.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by crafteck(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Xscape047:
Nasso

Congrats ooo.

Try marry the Mama...

Help am marry am
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Elibakon: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
They are married
Xscape047:
Nasso

Congrats ooo.

Try marry the Mama...
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Sabadon(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Like play like play baby mama has been codedly legalised

1 Like

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Crazeworld(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Really?

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
He sure likes the way his feeling now. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Rilley(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Baby Mama's giving birth is the new thing, no time for marriage.
Re: Rapper Ladipoe Welcomes Baby Girl With Partner (Photos, Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
longetivity:
Y you dey shine ur teeth undecided

Be like say na him get the Baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anto Stunning In Different Traditional Attires / Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.