Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Social Media Was Very Influential To My Victory - Desmond Elliot Throwback Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Was Very Influential To My Victory - Desmond Elliot Throwback Video (218 Views)

Coasting Home To Victory, Desmond Elliott Visits Situation Room / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Social Media Was Very Influential To My Victory - Desmond Elliot Throwback Video by AltMon2: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
The internet has dug up an old video of Desmond Elliot saying that social media was very influential to his becoming the Member representing Surulere Federal Constituency in the Lagos State House of Assembly.

The former actor recently came under fire for his speech in the house today where he condemned the social media and influencers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhgdLelnDpE

lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

Re: Social Media Was Very Influential To My Victory - Desmond Elliot Throwback Video by Mynd44: 4:18am On Oct 30, 2020

(1)

Senate, FG Disagree Over N5bn Bailout For Aviation Operators / INEC Announces Date To Introduce Electronic Voting In Nigeria’s Elections / "Northern Governors Went To Aso Rock To Attack Social Media"- Reno Omokori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.