Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters (59928 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Osabuohien Ehigiator, Nigerian Mafia Boss Arrested In Italy (2) (3) (4)

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Charlievids(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian Mafia? Did I read that right?

When did the term "Mafia" become associated with Nigerians?

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by fmcjunior(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Name checkers over to you
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by maxiuc(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by sotall(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:
Edo Amaka

Oba ghato kpere

Shut up!

Is Emmanuel Okenwa an Edo?

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by killuminati(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2020

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Sirlins(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerians leaving bad tracks on all countries .........why am I from this state
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Princedapace(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2020
J111333:
Why and how some people will travel abroad and still dey do university cultism for there beats my imagination.

I don't know why a lot of Nigerian youths have sworn never to get sense in this life. sad

Nigerians are truly problematic around the world.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by colestephan86: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2020
rossoki:

https://www.ansa.it/english/news/2020/10/28/major-op-against-nigerian-mafia_3bddb3ab-962e-4f00-84d0-6597d4c461d7.html
Seize everything they own and deport them to Nigeria, let them come and start again.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Realguyman1(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2020
J111333:
Why and how some people will travel abroad and still dey do university cultism for there beats my imagination.

I don't know why a lot of Nigerian youths have sworn never to get sense in this life. sad

The thing tire me o
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by TecM0: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2020

But what is wrong with some people sef, cultism in this present age and time, wey boys don wake up use their precious time to make good money and buy Benz

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by McAausim: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2020

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by michoim(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2020
J111333:

These are the protesters carrying placards, overseas

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by smoke9910(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2020
ODJ124:
cool instead of doing yeye cultism... Why not give urself to be use for money ritual... At least it will fetch money for ur parents than dying like chicken.. Causing them emotional trauma..
It still baffles me why individuals still engage in cultism... Even overseas self.. Naija why..

Thread seen...

I swear, these niggas don't just have sense. You leave naija to have a better life out there, yet you still hold yourself down with the same ideology that kept you down here. people are their own problems. you can take the monkey out of the forest, but you can't take the forest out of the monkey.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by nnamdi640: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2020
This wicked people go aboard and do things that will block others from getting such opportunities. Why going to abroad just to become an obstacle for others.....
The only thing wey dey hungry me now is to leave this hell called Nigeria
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by IMAMofWAR: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2020
please kill them, they are far from mafias. they are useless ayes, eiyes, bagas and useless buccaneers. year in turkey, we make sure they rot in jail

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Seun360(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
See!!!! Whether people like it or not.

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.
It has become a National disgrace.

If Nigeria were to separate today and we go our different ways.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

The criminality in the South is what is denting the image of Nigeria.

I am talking about the youths and not the government.

True talk.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by daddytime(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Sterope:
Money and power

After securing enough money and power in Nigeria with their stupidity abi?

Na these ones for serve as sacrifice for lekki tollgate.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Edeyoung: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

Aboki spotted

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by lekki1444: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2020
you go form mafia for the land of the real mafias. make the DON kee you dere

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by prayer2015(f): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria mafia gangsters in itali
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by DAVE5(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2020
realstars:
A Big Dent To The Nation

No ohh, dent for him and his ancestry ohh, wetin concern me inside if them catch agbaya wey no want get brain
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Flaame(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:

Don't place ethnicity on this, Nigeria as a whole is terrible.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by DanseMacabre(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2020
J111333:

This is pure unadulterated gangsterism. It has since moved beyond the realm of university confraternity ish.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by HITsquad: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2020
Fake
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Edeyoung: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Kill them all biko. Useless miscreants thinking they can take over the world because Nigerian government has been taking it easy with them.

modafurkas!

Aboki
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Merimental(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
daddytime:

Italian Mafia see their apprentice dem give dem chance.

Shameless bad ambassadors.

51 year old agbaya still carry Aro matter go bagger for Europe.

I been think say na freedom fighters dem be.

E be like say Italians need freedom true true so dem export their freedom fighting to Italy after dem don liberate Nigerians.

Monkey people.

incomprehensible statement.

FYI. calling a fellow black a monkey is disgusting n all time hypocritical.

yet u want to crucify Americans 4 being racist.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Edeyoung: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
Who else is not surprised by their names?

Aboki
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by DennisEche(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:

[b]
[/b]The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

STFU, NORTHERN NIGERIA KEE YOU THERE, I HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN FRANCE BECAUSE OF THE ISLAMIC TERRORIST WHICH NORTHERN NIGERIA IS ALSO AN ACCOMPLISE. BETTER TO DEAL WITH A CRIMINAL THAN A TERRORIST. THE SOUTH HAVE CRIMINALS WHILE THE NORTH HAS BOTH CRIMINALS AND TERRORIST.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by nnamdi640: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2020
J111333:

Don't say Nigerian youths say some Nigeria youths....
I can't go to places like that and start doing things against the country that wanted to help my future known the suffering I went through in Nigeria. I rather wash toilet over there and be paid as long as their currency can do meaningful things in my own country.

The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) / Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC / Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos