Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters (59948 Views)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Osabuohien Ehigiator, Nigerian Mafia Boss Arrested In Italy (2) (3) (4)

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by DAVE5(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
See!!!! Whether people like it or not.

I still maintain the fact that some of the most stupid people on Earth are Nigerians. (No Cap) You need to see the mess they are doing In places like Turkey, Spain, Italy, Malaysia.
It has become a National disgrace.

If Nigeria were to separate today and we go our different ways.

The Northern part of Nigeria will be more welcome and appreciated by Europe and the rest than the southern part.

The criminality in the South is what is denting the image of Nigeria.

I am talking about the youths and not the government.

Abeg make them Dey give all the Nigerians firing squad wey dey mess up for their countries, that way others wey enter there go know say nah die go end their stupidity

Cultism, drug trafficking, murder, kidnapping, armed robbery, rape, child/human trafficking.... etc straight firing squad plus life visa ban for their family members
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by favour32(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Kill them all biko. Useless miscreants thinking they can take over the world because Nigerian government has been taking it easy with them.

modafurkas!
y
Sars nai you be
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by modsfucker: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Mallam Emmanuel Okenwa

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by SincerePet: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Chikelue2000:
....Trash!
Ask Trump the people He is afraid of.
Suicide Bombers are the worst.
I hope you know the region they come from?
Trying to quote the Trash poster and not you Chikelue.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by TheManOfPeace: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Thank God no one is being tribalistic now,
Hope you do the same when it comes to northern or Muslim affairs.

Well, anyways, we Say Alhamdulilah.

Peace
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by OriOko88(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian mafra in Italy. Okenwa, an ipob as their leader. Not surprised. 70% of ibos in foreign lands engage in illegal deals. Kiss the truth!! undecided

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2020
they think its here in nigeria that some government officials and elites abhors and promotes their illegal activities. .....Italy is a civilized country with strict rule of laws, unlike this one called NIGERIA !
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by wink2015(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Are they not cult?
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by modsfucker: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2020
SincerePet:

Ask Trump the people He is afraid of.
Suicide Bombers are the worst.
I hope you know the region they come from?
Trying to quote the order Trash poster and not you Chikelue.

I just asked him and he said I should go and ask Okonji Iweala
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2020
I won't be surprised if some of them are some of those online trolls always spewing hate and spreading fake and hate news.

Does it mean that they left their own land to go to another man's land to destroy it?

Crime does not pay. May the innocent among them get freedom.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by harmony75: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2020
Italian government do as you wish, we don't need them. lots of people are looking forward to travel out these ones misusing their own opportunities.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Mafia's arrested mafia intern
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by daddytime(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Merimental:

incomprehensible statement.

FYI. calling a fellow black a monkey is disgusting n all time hypocritical.

yet u want to crucify Americans 4 being racist.

You, yes, you.

If you act and behave lower than a monkey, it would be an insult to the real monkeys for any one including me to call you a monkey.

You'd deserve any other name even more less fancy sounding than a monkey.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nmezor(f): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2020
Pure trash undecided
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by ijewerek(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:
Edo Amaka

Oba ghato kpere
Did you hear any Edo name there.
This shows how badly we hate ourselves.
Tribalism is what is killing us in nigeria.
Did you hear the report said Edo people. It is written Nigerians including you. So pls be educated for once.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
the sweetness of madness can only be described by a mad man, the sweetness of cultism can only be described by a cultist.
So leave matter!
Sweetness indeed. Ruggedity does no one good. We aim for the developed countries and how they strive to value humans. Live and let's live
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2020
Lock them up in a concentration camp and melt the key back to a necklace. Nonsense. angry
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by daddytime(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2020
DAVE5:

Abeg make them Dey give all the Nigerians firing squad wey dey mess up for their countries, that way others wey enter there go know say nah die go end their stupidity

Cultism, drug trafficking, murder, kidnapping, armed robbery, rape, child/human trafficking.... etc straight firing squad plus life visa ban for their family members

Why you no add yahoo yahoo.

Okay, maybe you forget, but I don help you add am with a big amen. grin
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:40am On Oct 30, 2020
Lock them up in a concentration camp and melt the key back to a necklace or bangle. Nonsense. angry
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by watchindelta(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2020
Charlievids:
Nigerian Mafia? Did I read that right?

When did the term "Mafia" become associated with Nigerians?

Italy called any group of cofra, mafia

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by DAVE5(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2020
daddytime:

Why you no add yahoo yahoo.

Okay, maybe you forget, but I don help you add am with a big amen. grin

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

FIRING SQUAD FOR YAHOO YAHOO AND ALL FORMS OF CYBER FRAUD

I forgot to add it
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by mightyhazel: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2020
colestephan86:

Seize everything they own and deport them to Nigeria, let them come and start again.
deport ke.. whats wrong in lifing them all with v hard labor in italian maximum prisons
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2020
ijewerek:

Did you hear any Edo name there.
This shows how badly we hate ourselves.
Tribalism is what is killing us in nigeria.
Did you hear the report said Edo people. It is written Nigerians including you. So pls be educated for once.

Learn not to always take everything too seriously. It was just a funny quip I could not resist. Edo people, nothing do una.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2020
sotall:

Shut up!

Is Emmanuel Okenwa an Edo?

Learn not to always take everything too seriously. It was just a funny quip I could not resist. Edo people, nothing do una.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by daddytime(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2020
DAVE5:

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

FIRING SQUAD FOR YAHOO YAHOO AND ALL FORMS OF CYBER FRAUD

I forgot to add it

Correct, well done.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerians sha... That horrible DNA and Strain of criminality just follows most of them everywhere they go! Put Nigerians in the Holy cities of Mecca and Vatican, they will still find a way to indulge in horrible and detestable crimes!!!

This is no longer about lack of employment, poor leadership, and backwardness of Nigeria!!! Not at all...

If Nigeria were more prosperous than this, these imbeciles would still be criminals, only they won't have to travel abroad to practice it! They would have enough successful people to prey on here!!!

I say it again and again... We have failed as families, households, society, and as a nation!!!... Almost every household in this nation is raising criminals, terrorists, hoes, rapists, ritualists,etc...
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Newton85: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2020
jerseyboy:
Edo Amaka

Oba ghato kpere
Yeah, Emmanuel Okenwa is Edo. You're such a genius.

Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by od501: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
There is no sweetness in Cultism.
The end of every cultist has already been laid down.

It is either death or jail.

In the whole of NIGERIA, can you show me a cultist that is up to 70 years old?

How many of them can you think of in the whole of NIGERIA?

Even If you are a celebrity and a Cultist and you surround yourself with security guards, one way or the other. The blood of those people that were killed by your cult group, the cry of those innocent ladies that were raped will be on your hands because spiritually during initiation, All cultist are bound together.

This is what they don't know, Cultism is spiritual and there are demons put in charge of all cult affairs.

If you like be forming a gentle cult, the spirit of death is already waving around you as a result of association.

This is just the bitter truth.

May we never do anything or join any group that will affect our tomorrow and our children in Jesus name.

Guys!!! You can flex, make money, go to clubs and parties and even Carry beautiful girls without being a cultist.

It is very possible. Don't be deceive.

When you make money, everything is possible. Just keep your circle small and surround yourself with friends that have sense.

I rest my case.

Wole Soyinka
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by od501: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2020
LoyalHustler:
There is no sweetness in Cultism.
The end of every cultist has already been laid down.

It is either death or jail.

In the whole of NIGERIA, can you show me a cultist that is up to 70 years old?

How many of them can you think of in the whole of NIGERIA?

Even If you are a celebrity and a Cultist and you surround yourself with security guards, one way or the other. The blood of those people that were killed by your cult group, the cry of those innocent ladies that were raped will be on your hands because spiritually during initiation, All cultist are bound together.

This is what they don't know, Cultism is spiritual and there are demons put in charge of all cult affairs.

If you like be forming a gentle cult, the spirit of death is already waving around you as a result of association.

This is just the bitter truth.

May we never do anything or join any group that will affect our tomorrow and our children in Jesus name.

Guys!!! You can flex, make money, go to clubs and parties and even Carry beautiful girls without being a cultist.

It is very possible. Don't be deceive.

When you make money, everything is possible. Just keep your circle small and surround yourself with friends that have sense.

I rest my case.

Wole Soyinka and the rest if the senators
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Newton85: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Edeyoung:

Aboki spotted

Truth hurts.
Re: 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Na dem. grin

Vikings Members Who Stabbed Fellow Cult Member To Death Arrested. Photos / Gay Men Stripped & Paraded In Imo State / Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa