Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! (2187 Views)

TECNO Pop 4 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A3 Core; Who's The Real Budget Beast? / Umidigi A3 Unboxing & 24-hour Review, Full Specs, Camera Test + Price (photos) / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by talk2ekpa(m): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Imb_K8wXxM

The review is for Samsung's Galaxy A3 Core, one of the cheapest smartphone from the company, released in 2020. The device has a 5.3-inches display with 720 x 1480 pixels. The OS is Android 10 (Go Edition), and it is based on Mediatek MT6739 CPU.
Other specs includes 1GB RAM, 16GB RAM, 8-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel front camera and 3000mAh built-in battery.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The full and detailed written review: https://www.droidafrica.net/samsung-galaxy-a3-core-unboxing-and-full-review/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by Akanimoh113(m): 6:12am On Oct 30, 2020
How much is it ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by talk2ekpa(m): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2020
Akanimoh113:
How much is it ?
32k currently!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by Akanimoh113(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2020
talk2ekpa:

32k currently!

Wow... 32k?
And Itel S16Pro is 30k

Which would you prefer cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by talk2ekpa(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Wow... 32k?
And Itel S16Pro is 30k

Which would you prefer cheesy
Well, it all depends on what you are looking for in a smartphone. First S16 is 30k, not S16 pro. But still here are three important differences between S16 Pro and A3 core:
1. S16 pro does not have 4G network, A3 Core has.
2. S16 pro has 6.6-inches screen, A3 core has just 5.3, but both are using 720p panel. Now, when you spread 720p across these two sizes, the A3 core will produce crisper display with sharper text.
3. Software update: only few OEMs can beat Samsung on this end.

About price, I got mine @36k, then price got reduced few days later to 32k, which I still think it a great bargain!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by Akanimoh113(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2020
talk2ekpa:

Well, it all depends on what you are looking for in a smartphone. First S16 is 30k, not S16 pro. But still here are three important differences between S16 Pro and A3 core:
1. S16 pro does not have 4G network, A3 Core has.
2. S16 pro has 6.6-inches screen, A3 core has just 5.3, but both are using 720p panel. Now, when you spread 720p across these two sizes, the A3 core will produce crisper display with sharper text.
3. Software update: only few OEMs can beat Samsung on this end.

About price, I got mine @36k, then price got reduced few days later to 32k, which I still think it a great bargain!

Okay
Am gonna create a thread about S16 and S16pro
Lemme hear what others have to say
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by talk2ekpa(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Okay
Am gonna create a thread about S16 and S16pro
Lemme hear what others have to say
Alright, as you wish.
https://www.droidafrica.net/gadget/itel-s16-pro-4g-lte/
In the link above, I tried to elaborate on the key differences between iTel S16 Pro and S16 Pro 4G LTE. But some people are not still getting it. There are three smartphones in the iTel S16-series(The standard S16, S16 Pro and S16 Pro 4G LTE)
These three device might have similar naming scheme, but there are not entirely the same. For example, vanilla S16 has just 6.5 inches display, while the S16 Pro and the S16 Pro LTE has 6.6-inches.

Secondly, S16 Pro and Pro 4G LTE has same design and looks, but with different internals. The S16 Pro has same CPU on the standard S16 which does not offer 4G network, but only the S16 Pro LTE has 4G network, and is probably powered by an octa-core UNISOC SC9863A CPU.

I could go on and on, but you can read more for yourself in the link provided above.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by Akanimoh113(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2020
talk2ekpa:

Alright, as you wish.
In the link above, I tried to elaborate on the key differences between iTel S16 Pro and S16 Pro 4G LTE. But some people are not still getting it. There are three smartphones in the iTel S16-series(The standard S16, S16 Pro and S16 Pro 4G LTE)
These three device might have similar naming scheme, but there are not entirely the same. For example, vanilla S16 has just 6.5 inches display, while the S16 Pro and the S16 Pro LTE has 6.6-inches.

Secondly, S16 Pro and Pro 4G LTE has same design and looks, but with different internals. The S16 Pro has same CPU on the standard S16 which does not offer 4G network, but only the S16 Pro LTE has 4G network, and is probably powered by an octa-core UNISOC SC9863A CPU.

I could go on and on, but you can read more for yourself in the link provided above.

Thanks Elaborating
I think we all mean to say Itel S16Pro 4G LTE not S16Pro
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by talk2ekpa(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Thanks Elaborating
I think we all mean to say Itel S16Pro 4G LTE not S16Pro
Good, if you mean S16 Pro 4G LTE, then you should as well know that the device is not really in store currently. I'll be going to 3C and slot later today to check if this unit is now readily in stock so I can get one for review. But also know that the price of the S16 Pro 4G LTE will surely cross 40k when it finally arrive in store, which makes it unfair to compare with the A3 core!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by Akanimoh113(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2020
talk2ekpa:

Good, if you mean S16 Pro 4G LTE, then you should as well know that the device is not really in store currently. I'll be going to 3C and slot later today to check if this unit is now readily in stock so I can get one for review. But also know that the price of the S16 Pro 4G LTE will surely cross 40k when it finally arrive in store, which makes it unfair to compare with the A3 core!

True
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by olasimbo46973: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2020
:How much is it ?32k currently!
Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by Derailer(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2020
talk2ekpa:

Alright, as you wish.

Great exposé.

I was thinking about doing a similar thread but you beat me to it cheesy which is OK.

The itel S16 series all have distinct features (In price & specs) which prospective buyers should understand. The S16 is the least packed in the series as compared to the S16 Pro 4G LTE which is the elite of them all.

The itel S16 pro 4G LTE does it for me though as it's more in touch with the times we are in.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A3 Core Unboxing And Review; Me Learning Video Creation Again! by Homeyfav: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2021
'./

(1) (Reply)

Techno Lb8 Pouviour 3plus 32gb / Windows 8 Vs Android / Get Airtime Credit Offline Via Gtb Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.