Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation (22777 Views)

Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / 2023: Sam Nwanti To Contest For President Under APC / Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by adedayoa2(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shebi ole ni everybody, ati adult ati youth
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Hambivert: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
sparogatively
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by duduade: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
How can this one be a student

How are they choosen

This one na agbalagbi

Barawo

And in the future he will say he wants to run for a political post
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by gift2xl: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is this a blood line problem?
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by chaloskyx: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
NA SO BUT YOU WONT PUT PEOPLE LIKE THE NDDC CHAIRMAN UNDER INVESTIGATION RIGHT?
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by dalass(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
udumelue61854:
It's a shame that our so called leaders of tomorrow are no different from the present crop of locusts and leeches milking this country dry

Exactly... When SUG President and their executives leave office , the incoming executives always allege financial recklessness on their predecessors... Too bad the so called future leaders are no better than the present crop of leaders in this country undecided

1 Like

Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Lastmankc(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
That old man of 56 years is still a student
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Loveurneighbour: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
"Not too young to run" indeed but our youth are running away with our money & some are busy stealing people's properties.
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Future Leaders indeed. These are guys making things hard for an average youth. From Sug to National level. And to all honest guys out there, don't be dismayed. You are agents of true change

1 Like

Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Habeyy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Will someone tell me their functions
It is only in Nigeria you see person wey don graduate for donkey years claiming to be chairman of student forum
This people are SARS in disguise abeg
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
He joined the politicians in looting spree. Why don't the system prosecute thieving politicians likewise if they are serious about fighting corruption?
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Vicdgreat556(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Come 2023 by God's grace,any youth we choose to vote for,must not only swear oath of office with mere mouth,both traditional level must be involved..if e don swear ogun plus ayelala together,mk una just fold hand and see how coordinated e go be..

1 Like

Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by ThatFairGuy: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
I always say it and I'll keep saying it.
If the kinds of youths we breed today should assume the helms of affairs, THEY'LL BE WORSE THAN THE PRESENT LEADERS.

I've studied this long ago
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by xcelentattitude(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
daddytime:
Our problem as a nation goes beyond the need for youth leadership or the age of those presently in power and this further buttresses this inconvenient truth.

What a country.

Until we all go back to the basics, to agree on where we got it all wrong, even though we have an idea from when we got it wrong, we all still need to accept our respective culpabilities, no matter how damning or painful to the ears they might sound, and honestly agree to work towards mending the burnt bridges and rebirthing that much-eroded trust that is presently our bane as a nation/people, we shall continue to run around in circles with the same oppressive and vengeful system still in place because true repentance and forgiveness from all parties involved aren't being talked about.

Everyone is still stubbornly claiming to be politically right.

The present system and constitution upon which Nigeria is being run were deliberately crafted in that manner to be vengeful, spiteful, evil, lopsided, and generally rotten.

To have a glimpse of an idea about what I mean, ask yourself this; why is it that, those who seem and sound sane from the sidelines, and supposedly activists for the masses easily get to lose their voices and instead get swallowed up in the quagmire of everything decrepit within the system the moment they ascend the ladder on to the corridors of power?

The answer is simple, and it is akin to wearing a spotless babaringa or well-tailored suit to climb down sewage and expect not to reek of poo or get blemished. How possible can this be?

I keep telling people that the problem with Nigeria is fundamental, foundational, and structural. And until we begin to sincerely seek a way to address these issues, we'd only be piling up more blocks or floors on a structurally defect sky scrapper and the result will always be an eventual collapse besides the severe and un-healable injuries that'd have been sustained along the way.

If we don't come out, in all honesty, to discuss, seek genuine forgiveness from each other, we won't make any headway even with a million #Endsars protest or youth parties combined.

I've always thought the oldies in power are 100% the problem and as such, a chance for the youths at governance will rectify all the malaise we are presently faced with. But having tried in my little way to birth a youth movement to realize the above and getting stuck along the way, I was forced back to the drawing table to have a rethink, go back in time to history, and find out what the problem truly is.

I soon realized that the problem isn't the people that get into government perse, neither is it their qualification, age, religion, or region, but the system through which they come and upon which they operate is flawed and deliberately so to achieve a set goal.

A set goal which boils down to the history of this country, a history set on "never again", a history set on the perceived or actual betrayal of trust, a history built on " fool me once, you are the fool but fool me twice, then I'm the fool", in short, a history set on, "forgetting and forgiving is a sin".

We all need to know our history to some extent to understand where we are coming from, where we are presently, including how we got here, and ultimately, where we are headed, how we intend to get there, and of all, if we will ever get there.

To understand our history, it would be important to understand where we were as a people pre-independence, post-independence, the 1966 coup, the post-coup events, the counter-coup, the civil war, and the subsequent events that have led us here today.

We need to go back to understanding our respective regions without any bias, prejudices, arrogance, name-calling or seeing our individual regions superior to the other, et al

It is one thing to meet someone as a man or woman, feel a connect, mutual love based on trust and decide to become a couple, it is another thing to see a young girl, and decide to use all your powers including but not limited to religion, popularity, culture, and external backing to hold her to ransom and against her wish for marriage. While the first can be seen as mutual and free-willing, the latter is clearly forced, and will only breed resentment, rancor, hate, and where all these are present, retrogression naturally takes root.

We need to get rid of a system that breeds youths to power and perpetuate them into oldies in power without recourse to their downlines.

How do we go back to our pre-1966 era?
How do we rebuild the trust for one another which our actions and inactions have eroded over time?
How do we rebuild a nation where no part of the union will feel more superior politically, economically, educationally, or otherwise to the other, and rub it in without any remorse?

Always remember that if you feel justified in your myopic and selfish belief that whatever god you worship has blessed you beyond measure and above your neighbor intellectually and educationally, and as such reserve, the right to see that neighbor as a sub-human or second class human, do not be surprised when that neighbor also prays to his god and gets answered when he requests to be blessed with his own gift which could be the gift to be the custodian of "Power" to rule over those who mocks him for his inability to assimilate or learn the ways of the white man as expected by his supposedly more "intelligent" and turenci speaking neighbors who would end up becoming spoke people for the supposedly "backward and unintelligent" neighbors. I hope say somebody dey understand me here... grin

E get reason why no be everybody dey sabi the white man language or way because everybody get him own unique gift from the sharer of gifts. Apart from that, who tell una say dem dey share sense, kindness, humility or how to be a good human being for school, and above all, una know wetin dem dey call native intelligence? Lol

Me wey dey write so na WAEC I get reach oh, I no even know where the certificate dey sef.

Humility and respect for one another should be a good way to start in our quest for restructuring.

God and nature can not be mocked at the same time, and if you are a fellow youth who still believes that the issues of this country Nigeria are solely physical, you had better wake up and smell the coffee.

The spiritual angle to it all dwarfs the physical you can see.

If the truth dey always sweet you for ear, you never hear better truth be that.

The truth dey bitter for the most part and e dey pain person for ear, but if you listen to am come agree say na the truth, come implement or refuse to implement am accordingly, you go dey on your way to freedom and peace of mind.

We have a way to go my people.

I be Nigerian boy from Edo State oh!

Anybody wey ready to do him best to see how we fit take heal together and rescue whatever we can of our country, I dey ready make we work together with genuine sincerity of purpose.

The bolded almost blew me off my chair shocked

Respect!
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by xcelentattitude(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
daddytime:
Our problem as a nation goes beyond the need for youth leadership or the age of those presently in power and this further buttresses this inconvenient truth.

What a country.

Until we all go back to the basics, to agree on where we got it all wrong, even though we have an idea from when we got it wrong, we all still need to accept our respective culpabilities, no matter how damning or painful to the ears they might sound, and honestly agree to work towards mending the burnt bridges and rebirthing that much-eroded trust that is presently our bane as a nation/people, we shall continue to run around in circles with the same oppressive and vengeful system still in place because true repentance and forgiveness from all parties involved aren't being talked about.

The present system and constitution upon which Nigeria is being run were deliberately crafted in that manner to be vengeful, spiteful, evil, lopsided, and generally rotten.

To have a glimpse of an idea about what I mean, ask yourself this; why is it that, those who seem and sound sane from the sidelines, and supposedly activists for the masses easily get to lose their voices and instead get swallowed up in the quagmire of everything decrepit within the system the moment they ascend the ladder on to the corridors of power?

The answer is simple, and it is akin to wearing a spotless babaringa or well-tailored suit to climb down sewage and expect not to reek of poo or get blemished. How possible can this be?

I keep telling people that the problem with Nigeria is fundamental, foundational, and structural. And until we begin to sincerely seek a way to address these issues, we'd only be piling up more blocks or floors on a structurally defect sky scrapper and the result will always be an eventual collapse besides the severe and un-healable injuries that'd have been sustained along the way.

If we don't come out, in all honesty, to discuss, seek genuine forgiveness from each other, we won't make any headway even with a million #Endsars protest or youth parties combined.

I've always thought the oldies in power are 100% the problem and as such, a chance for the youths at governance will rectify all the malaise we are presently faced with. But having tried in my little way to birth a youth movement to realize the above and getting stuck along the way, I was forced back to the drawing table to have a rethink, go back in time to history, and find out what the problem truly is.

I soon realized that the problem isn't the people that get into government perse, neither is it their qualification, age, religion, or region, but the system through which they come and upon which they operate is flawed and deliberately so to achieve a set goal.

A set goal which boils down to the history of this country, a history set on "never again", a history set on the perceived or actual betrayal of trust, a history built on " fool me once, you are the fool but fool me twice, then I'm the fool", in short, a history set on, "forgetting and forgiving is a sin".

We all need to know our history to some extent to understand where we are coming from, where we are presently, including how we got here, and ultimately, where we are headed, how we intend to get there, and of all, if we will ever get there.

To understand our history, it would be important to understand where we were as a people pre-independence, post-independence, the 1966 coup, the post-coup events, the counter-coup, the civil war, and the subsequent events that have led us here today.

We need to go back to understanding our respective regions without any bias, prejudices, arrogance, name-calling or seeing our individual regions superior to the other, et al

It is one thing to meet someone as a man or woman, feel a connect, mutual love based on trust and decide to become a couple, it is another thing to see a young girl, and decide to use all your powers including but not limited to religion, popularity, culture, and external backing to hold her to ransom and against her wish for marriage. While the first can be seen as mutual and free-willing, the latter is clearly forced, and will only breed resentment, rancor, hate, and where all these are present, retrogression naturally takes root.

We need to get rid of a system that breeds youths to power and perpetuate them into oldies in power without recourse to their downlines.

How do we rebuild the trust for one another which our actions and inactions have eroded over time?
How do we rebuild a nation where no part of the union will feel more superior politically, economically, educationally, or otherwise to the other, and rub it in without any remorse?

Always remember that if you feel justified in your myopic and selfish belief that whatever god you worship has blessed you beyond measure and above your neighbor intellectually and educationally, and as such reserve, the right to see that neighbor as a sub-human or second class human, do not be surprised when that neighbor also prays to his god and gets answered when he requests to be blessed with his own gift which could be the gift to be the custodian of "Power" to rule over those who mocks him for his inability to assimilate or learn the ways of the white man as expected by his supposedly more "intelligent" and turenci speaking neighbors who would end up becoming spoke people for the supposedly "backward and unintelligent" neighbors. I hope say somebody dey understand me here... grin

E get reason why no be everybody dey sabi the white man language or way because everybody get him own unique gift from the sharer of gifts. Apart from that, who tell una say dem dey share sense, kindness, humility or how to be a good human being for school, and above all, una know wetin dem dey call native intelligence? Lol

Me wey dey write so na WAEC I get reach oh, I no even know where the certificate dey sef.

Humility and respect for one another should be a good way to start in our quest for restructuring.

God and nature can not be mocked at the same time, and if you are a fellow youth who still believes that the issues of this country Nigeria are solely physical, you had better wake up and smell the coffee.

The truth dey bitter for the most part and e dey pain person for ear, but if you listen to am come agree say na the truth, come implement or refuse to implement am accordingly, you go dey on your way to freedom and peace of mind.

Anybody wey ready to do him best to see how we fit take heal together and rescue whatever we can of our country, I dey ready make we work together with genuine sincerity of purpose.

Yet your use of oyinbo is stunning

Infact, I am stunned.

Respect!
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by princetom1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
helinues:
Imagine one of the acclaimed future leader ooo.

Make una dey reason once in a while nau. This one wey get beard like this, nans president? These are set of rouges we trying to flush out, they aemre thieves, their member has been at home for months but they never for once care to take any action. U only see them where money dey, abi no be dem promised buhari 50 million votes? People sponsor them
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by daddytime(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Yet your use of oyinbo is stunning

Infact, I am stunned.

Respect!

Thanks, bro.
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by mt77: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Restitution of crime committed is true evidence of remorse. Thou shall not steal says the holy scriptures.
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
omo forget if any nigerian is given the opportunity to lead he will surely loot...it goes deep
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by lagdmark(m): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Geofavor:
Everywhere I turn, everywhere I look, everywhere I go in Nigeria, there is corruption. Nigeria is a lost cause. I'm sorry.
Naso, some youths thought looting is only associated with the politicians.
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by ddeola: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Dis Olodo don turn NANS to politician's puppet. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by freemi(m): 2:16am On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
Imagine one of the acclaimed future leader ooo.
dnt mind hm. Btw what dept n school is he?
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by offongk(m): 2:37am On Oct 31, 2020
see money 78,000,000 plus 18million beyelsa student fund
my guy get married sharply
chop alone and gonna die alone
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by awoluyi(m): 4:28am On Oct 31, 2020
A commonwealth plunderer in training identified. NOT TOO YOUNG TO LOOT!
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by HKMI(m): 5:20am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Peculiarly: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Pm me your number bro
daddytime:

What a country.

Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by akingbatope: 5:39am On Oct 31, 2020
RexTramadol1:
Well, this one na bad egg

He go still call himself Nigerian youth
why nigeria is like from one to anoda,
Re: Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation by Bbdot(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
See leaders of tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UAE Can Approach Supreme Court – Abike Dabiri / PDP Crisis: Yemi Akinwonmi Takes Over, Suspends NWC Meeting Indefinitely / Army Orders 36 Cayuse Warrior Plus Helicopters From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.