Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (65984 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by jesmond3945: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
akinmusi:
People who live in a glass houses should not throw stones.

This tread was created for only happenings but not to cast aspersions on any personality.

People bringing sentiment and bigotry to be careful please.

palliatives too lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
ibedun:
[s]

My Yoruba people, see how these useless Biafrans are throwing FAKE NEWS! around the place making a mess of social media.

We urgently need social media laws and regulations to curb this menace!

Some Easterners have serious psychological problems! Like DJ SWITCH PREEK!
[/s]ibedun

Dear Nairalanders, beware of the monickers named above. They are people who are paid to read ethnic and religious meaning into any post where APC Polithiefcian is criticized. They have sold their souls to the devil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Okoroawusa: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
What kind of cyber bullying is all these?

Is Lagos the only state holding a probe on last week's destruction of lives and properties by the #ENDSARS protesters?

Even artists whose 80% lyrical contents are about Yahoo Yahoo,sex, drugs and prostitution are also abusing the woman.

It's a fact that where two or three youths are gathered these days drugs are involved both male and female groups.Talk less of where two or three artists and celebrities are gathered.

Why are we so hypocritical in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by dododawa1: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
I thought she said ,she schooled in UK,I don't believed UK teaches her STEALING.useless leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Izzydeprince: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian as a nation is in grave danger. Stealing and looting has been perfected and professionalized by APC government at all levels.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Antichristus: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
authority2006:

Are you truly not what she called you, criminal? Go and visit her, murder and her family to prove a point. Animal in human skin

Shut the Bleep up. Guys are working on her. She would be ganged raped, transported and dumped in the middle of Sambisa forest for Boko Haram to feed on. You’re are absolute idiot. If you like disclose your real identity so we know how to deal with you and your family. #YourMumuDonDo.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by maximusprime2000: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Freeeanijor:
This is complete wickedness, she's lost touch with humanity. The Nigeria Police tested youths anger and there moral became low. The next phase of protest will be directed towards Nigeria politicians. There day of reckoning is coming.

We have seen it all in d hand of our leaders in
Nigeria. they are only intrested in their godfather
and their own families. they uses hunger,
illitracy, and poverty to control the masses. its a
pity. the worst they can do in 2023 is massive
rigging then we shall burn down the whole
country. he that has ear......
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by delzbaba(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sadly she is one of jagabans girl friends so nothing sanwo olu can do

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by tot(f): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
wavylevel:
You can do this...

This is the kind of awareness that is needed. Most people have no clue who their local councillor is, not to mention the process of making them accountable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by IjebuWarrior: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
goatandyam:
She should be killed

YES! angry
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by ariesbull: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
I hope this one isn't related to Herbert Macaulay... Because it would be a big disgrace to that name ....
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Quantumheight(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
ibedun:
[s][/s]

My Yoruba people, see how these useless Biafrans are throwing FAKE NEWS! around the place making a mess of social media.

Some Easterners have serious psychologica
l problems! Like DJ SWITCH PREEK!
You and tinubu are d problem of D's country,Moji was never elected by d electorate but was foist on d people by her godfather,she can never be a councillor if she contest in amuwo odofin that's why she open her vain mouth to call d youth drug dealers and peddlers,name one bill she sponsor in d house,its a shame u are trying to pitch ibo and Yoruba against each other,let her come back in 2023 we I'll relegate her ask sultan what happen.proudly yoruba

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by King44(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé olé hoelé olosho kobokobo

This woman is a heatless thieve, how could you use people's palliatives as your own personal birthday gift, is that sensible at all?

Werey even customized bags for it

Ha!! People are wicked
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by MartinsD12(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
akinmusi:
Lagos lawmaker Mrs Mojisola Alli-Macauley that claimed on Nigerian youths are high on drugs which is the reason why they are protesting looted Convid 19 palliatives meant for the poor people and share it as souvenir on her birthday.

This is just an alligation and the rumors keep rife.

My Festac people, food is ready.

She is representing Amuwo-Odofin 1 constituency.

Another verified handle twitted, "Remember the Lagos Lawmaker Mrs. Mojisola Alli-Macauley who accused some youths of being high on drugs?"

"She has also been accused of allegedly using Covid-19 Palliatives meant for her constituents, as her Birthday Souvenir." https:///d83ZeNHkKy

More people coming for her and making CA-COVID to trend on Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/OAanu2020/status/1321910250312769537

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffOkoroafor/status/1322084184026947584
I said it here that she is definitely stupid
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by udemzyudex(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
That's always the annoying part.

These guys will collect money for constituency project, after looting half of the money, they will create a banner and act like they use their personal money to do the project.

That's how one man was saying they are trying by using their personal money to do the roads etc, and I told him when they get there they don't use their personal money.

Those guys are rogue.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by balitaaluminium(f): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Contact Balita Aluminum for quality Aluminum for house roofing.
At Balita, we can assure you of purchasing accurate GUAGE and as well as buying quality.
give us a try today and i can assure you, you will be glad you did.
You can reach me on 090-38-14-51-66

Think Aluminium, Think Quality , Think Balita.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by justlikedat: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Is Lagos the only state holding a probe on last week's destruction of lives and properties by the #ENDSARS protesters?

Even artists whose 80% lyrical contents are about Yahoo Yahoo,sex, drugs and prostitution are also abusing the woman.

It's a fact that where two or three youths are gathered these days drugs are involved both male and female groups.Talk less of where two or three artists and celebrities are gathered.

It is a kind of cyber bullying that befits a thief parading herself as a politician.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Vicdgreat556(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
After we are done with her,she will resort to taking drugs..if not ,her problems and nightmares nor go see solution
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by gasparpisciotta: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
@mamaamuwo barawo banza
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by TruthinAction: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
E don happen. Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. Our leaders are the real looters. They only made the Law for the poor. And the mumu poor next election will vote for them again for 1,000 naira.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Okoroawusa:

[/s]

Yes, we agree that we the youths are all high on drugs. Now why should she use palliative meant for the people as a birthday souvenir To take glory for something she didn't purchase with her money nor was meant for her

How will you feel if something that was meant for you was given to someone to give to you, the person hold it then brought it out at his own desired time then gave it to you saying it is a gift from him to you knowing well that the thing is yours

You continue to support these people in power. Should I remind you that Uni lectures are on strike. These public institutions are mostly populated by children of the common man.
I Know of a commissioner whose children don't school in Nigeria. I know of a HOA member whose 2 children schools in SA. Do you know where ministers, senators, HOR top government officials children school?

Keep licking these people asss and defending them because of the little things they throw it you. Your day of reckoning is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by ThatFairGuy: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Please most Nigerian youths not drug addicts? Why are you drug abusers ranting!

Moreso, Most Nigerian youths are dullards, educated illiterates.
Imagine they're tagging Sanwolu, asking him to punish her.

ARE THESE SAME SET OF YOUTHS THAT WANTS TO BE AT THE HELMS OF AFFAIRS? WHO COULDN'T DIFFERENTIATE POWER OF EXECUTIVE AND LEGISLATIVE ARMS OF GOVT. DULLARDS
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by ThatFairGuy: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Who'll mind those Hypocrite youths. As if they're not drug addicts.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Brightkarl(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Antoeni:
These are the Points made by Desmond Elliot that the so called influencers are crying about:

1. Elliot called on the speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly to “address certain things” like “the Nigerian youth, the social media, the social influencers”.
He said that all of these are making the narratives that we are seeing today.

2. Social media, though good, has its negative impacts.”

3. When I went through the comments, I could not believe it, Mr. Speaker. The curses, the abuses from children. And I ask myself ‘Is this Nigeria? What is going on?’ Children cursing?”

4. Culture is gone, and warned the House that “in the next five years, Nigeria is gone if we don’t start now.”

5. He called on celebrities, influencers and motivational speakers to use their platforms to “stop the hatred” as they have the means to change governments.

Me: So please, I need someone to point out where Desmund said the terrible things that they are crying about here ?
It appears that there is a grand plan to cyber bully any voice of reason!
One again it was Davido that picked up this and started writing!
it seems that Desmond na your papa or uncle...... Sorry ooooo. So the thing pain you abi���

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by OdefaGirl(f): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
He who lives in a glass house, should not throw stones.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by mmsen: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
It is usually the ones who make the most noise about others who are doing the most dirt.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by bizzibodi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Those useless politicians ha as not learnt any lessons...until d hoodlooms start realising d politicians shld b the focus.....see rebranded cacovid-10 rice.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by bizzibodi(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
ariesbull:
I hope this one isn't related to Herbert Macaulay... Because it would be a big disgrace to that name ....
Even Macaulay was jailed for corruption.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by mushystuff: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
ibedun:
[s][/s]

Some Easterners have serious psychological problems! Like DJ SWITCH PREEK!

Will you shut up that mouth abi fingers that u are using to type rubbish! Is it not an absolute shame and crime that a whole House of Assembly member, rather than distribute food items donated to the public, decides to sit on them and convert them to her personal property used as souvenirs on her birthday? When will your godforsaken ethnicity and APC blindness release you so you can at least pretend to be honest?

This Bialfra you are obsessed about will swallow you up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.