Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (65958 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
If it's her money she used in buying palliatives then it's not a problem to the youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Eriokanmi: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lagos don enter one chance under these morrons, no thanks to their godfather. Sanwoolu should be given a chieftaincy title of Oparo ( liar) of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
ibedun:
[s][/s]

My Yoruba people, see how these useless Biafrans are throwing FAKE NEWS! around the place making a mess of social media.

We urgently need social media laws and regulations to curb this menace!

Some Easterners have serious psychological problems! Like DJ SWITCH PREEK!

Abeg face the person and not bring tribe in here. And see you wan use style style dey talk say make people support that your useless social media bill regulation.. My dear that one son die and rotten for grave te the. U hear? Miscreant like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by chatinent: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
sad
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by livinbygrace: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
ibedun:
[s][/s]

My Yoruba people, see how these useless Biafrans are throwing FAKE NEWS! around the place making a mess of social media.

You are very stupid for tribalising every sensitive issues in quest to defend your nonentity in government .Fir your information,the woman is representing my area and so far ,she has not done anything meaningful in Amuwo Odofin other than throwing party here and there.She does not visit and not even staying here .She was just imposed by Jagaban .So coming here to spew nonsense is uncalled for.I am a Yoruba man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by wavylevel: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
You can do this...

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by AreaFada2: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
So this bleaching olosho mofo demented by expired sperms of many old godfathers still open her kpekpeye mouth dey talk.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Gerrard59(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
If it's her money she used in buying palliatives then it's not a problem to the youths

Private companies and individuals contributed to getting those palliatives. No politician bought any form of palliative, none whatsoever! They were given so they can distribute to their constituents since they are the closest. Rather, those fvcktards hoarded them including Indomie to distribute on their birthdays and as souvenirs.

4 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
That's my issue with them.
When them the politicians knew that their hand are very dirty.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Omezif(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Layers should do the case of two theifs fighting here.
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Farki: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Antoeni:
These are the Points made by Desmond Elliot that the so called influencers are crying about:

1. Elliot called on the speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly to “address certain things” like “the Nigerian youth, the social media, the social influencers”.
He said that all of these are making the narratives that we are seeing today.

2. Social media, though good, has its negative impacts.”

3. When I went through the comments, I could not believe it, Mr. Speaker. The curses, the abuses from children. And I ask myself ‘Is this Nigeria? What is going on?’ Children cursing?”

4. Culture is gone, and warned the House that “in the next five years, Nigeria is gone if we don’t start now.”

5. He called on celebrities, influencers and motivational speakers to use their platforms to “stop the hatred” as they have the means to change governments.

Me: So please, I need someone to point out where Desmund said the terrible things that they are crying about here ?
It appears that there is a grand plan to cyber bully any voice of reason!
One again it was Davido that picked up this and started writing!

He wasn't complaining about regulating social media when he used it to campaign. The government wasn't complaining about social media when they used it to boot out PDP from having a political majority. When it is used to expose their wickedness it is suddenly in need of regulation.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Prenonjebose: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
People should stop calling the toothless, lethargic and compromised efcc.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by dingbang(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by jrusky(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pls no one should blame she is as confused as her name sound "Mojisola Alli- Macauley" pls what type of mame are these?

You can't bear these type of confused identity without you being silly and confused.

Possibly she is a drug dealer herself to know youths are on drug. NDLEA should go and check her house.

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Farki: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
livinbygrace:

You are very stupid for tribalising every sensitive issues in quest to defend your nonentity in government .Fir your information,the woman is representing my area and so far ,she has not done anything meaningful in Amuwo Odofin other than throwing party here and there.She does not visit and not even staying here .She was just imposed by Jagaban .So coming here to spew nonsense is uncalled for.I am a Yoruba man

This person will defend anything with an APC sticker on it. He is an irritating cockroach on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Bahamas95(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fvcking MILF

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by allstarfestus: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Antoeni:
These are the Points made by Desmond Elliot that the so called influencers are crying about:

1. Elliot called on the speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly to “address certain things” like “the Nigerian youth, the social media, the social influencers”.
He said that all of these are making the narratives that we are seeing today.

2. Social media, though good, has its negative impacts.”

3. When I went through the comments, I could not believe it, Mr. Speaker. The curses, the abuses from children. And I ask myself ‘Is this Nigeria? What is going on?’ Children cursing?”

4. Culture is gone, and warned the House that “in the next five years, Nigeria is gone if we don’t start now.”

5. He called on celebrities, influencers and motivational speakers to use their platforms to “stop the hatred” as they have the means to change governments.

Me: So please, I need someone to point out where Desmund said the terrible things that they are crying about here ?
It appears that there is a grand plan to cyber bully any voice of reason!
One again it was Davido that picked up this and started writing!
...you brought an incomplete statement, just to make a point, you are one of those people that was paid to play down good point made by the youth , dont worry very soon the wrought of God will touch you, has for moji and Desmond idiot , i don't blame them ,but the system that placed emphasis of selection of political aspirants through god-fatherism, their loyalty will always be to the god-fathers rather than the helpless voters, so it cost them nothing to insult the citizens, because the god-fathers got their back covered

3 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Mickeydray(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everything is about dragging nowadays.

People dont reflect or think on discussion again, they just drag because a social influencer is dragging.

She was right. Many Nigerian youths are on drugs. Thanks to their drug taking celebrities

See how they are spreading fakenews all over the place.

The government need to put the mob in its place.

This people are not fighting for any social change but to tarnish the image of those who don't agree with them.

What is fake about this?.
You're a big disappointment to your entire generation..... I spit on your grave.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mickeydray:

What is fake about this?.
You're a big disappointment to your entire generation..... I spit on your grave.

I am not dead, when i am dead, i will invite your old self to come do a spitting contest on my grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by MAYOWAAK: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
She was working with TVC as a Senior Marketing Executive before the godfather ESCALATED to the Lagos State House of Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by snowball11(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
Lagos lawmakers

MojiSOKO Ali Macaulay

Desmond TOILET

and some other 18 fools

nah d same house MURDERERshiru Obasa dey lead

yeye yeye

I dey tells you! grin

You will just know that all of them in that house were just hand-picked by the frog-eyed ojukokoro! Now,......see the 'fuji house of commotion' that are in charge of LSHA! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by authority2006(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
The stupid woman deserves a visit

Are you truly not what she called you, criminal? Go and visit her, murder and her family to prove a point. Animal in human skin
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
She has a point
Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by ComeAndobo: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
thesicilian:
Nigerians, especially lagosians, get the kind of leaders they deserve.

I always said that but the recent happenings made me realize that elections in Lagos are hijacked by hoodlums and paid thugs, so they are not the true reflections of the populace.

So we don't deserve these bastards that we call politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by okonyia(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is what you get when same youth that voted you in to the house to represent them is accused of been drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by 8stargeneral: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
ibedun:
[s]

[/s]ibedun

Dear Nairalanders, beware of the monickers named above. They are people who are paid to read ethnic and religious meaning into any post where APC Polithiefcian is criticized. They have sold their souls to the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by naturefellow(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
A politician/public office-holder you've never heard of opens her mouth for the first time just to spill trash cry

1 Like

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by xreal: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
What happened recently is looting remnants of palliatives already looted by the Chief looters.

2 Likes

Re: Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths by Antichristus: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
The idiot should be gang raped and dumped in the middle of Sambisa forest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MURIC Sokoto Chairman Shares Photo Of Lawyers, Suspects In Deborah Samuel's Case / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.