Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Do I Access A Children's Savings Account Opened In 1989 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Access A Children's Savings Account Opened In 1989 (335 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Access A Children's Savings Account Opened In 1989 by sleemoon(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders

i was going through my late dad's stuff, and i saw a children's savings passbook with Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria opened for me in 1989.. i would like to know if it's possible to access the account and how to go about it..
i await your response thanks
Re: How Do I Access A Children's Savings Account Opened In 1989 by Thesole(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2020
I think you should Visit their head office. With all the documents to the account, they should be able to answer your questions
Re: How Do I Access A Children's Savings Account Opened In 1989 by Freestainworld(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2020
visit the said Bank if they still exist with proofs, they should be the one to sort the problem out.
Re: How Do I Access A Children's Savings Account Opened In 1989 by sleemoon(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2020
Thesole:
I think you should Visit their head office. With all the documents to the account, they should be able to answer your questions
Freestainworld:
visit the said Bank if they still exist with proofs, they should be the one to sort the problem out.
Thesole:

Thanks, i ll try and see if they have an office in Lagos.. The headoffice address i saw is in Abuja and i can't go there for now..

thanks for the reply

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Import From China 1688.COM Taobao Delivered To Nigeria, 24/7 Assistance / Nimc Change Of Date Of Birth / Aged US Google Phone Number Accounts| Email Access No VPN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.