Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

You Need To See This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need To See This!!! (341 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See This!!! by AnonymousIQ: 1:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Please I just wanted to verify the authenticity of this cos I just came across it on telegram and I was added to it so I want the mods to give their say on this.

Is this True or Scam??

I smell a big scam ring and I intend on shutting it down with some little hack loops but I need your reviews first...

Re: You Need To See This!!! by AnonymousIQ: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2020
Please @Mods , I need your reviews and say on this before shutting it down.

Reply needed urgently and necessarily!!!
Re: You Need To See This!!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2020
AnonymousIQ:
Please @Mods , I need your reviews and say on this before shutting it down.

Reply needed urgently and necessarily!!!

You should have tagged the efcc on Twitter instead if you have suspicions and that would have made them investigate

Let's learn to use proper channels.
Re: You Need To See This!!! by AnonymousIQ: 1:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Nightstalker:

You should have tagged the efcc on Twitter instead if you have suspicions and that would have made them investigate

Let's learn to use proper channels.

Bro I said telegram not Twitter....pls read well next time.

Tnks for the comment though!!!
Re: You Need To See This!!! by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 28, 2020
AnonymousIQ:

Bro I said telegram not Twitter....pls read well next time.

Tnks for the comment though!!!

Bro read well and comprehend

Is this telegram? Same.way you brought this here you can take it to twitter

Men your IQ is wow

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See This!!! by AnonymousIQ: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2020
Nightstalker:

Bro read well and comprehend

Is this telegram? Same.way you bright this here you can take it to twitter

Men your IQ is wow

I quite understand but I gat nothing to do with EFCC cos they would do nothing so I'm shutting it down myself...
Re: You Need To See This!!! by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 28, 2020
AnonymousIQ:

I quite understand but I gat nothing to do with EFCC cos they would do nothing so I'm shutting it down myself...

Now we are back to the topic Bros
Why did you really bring this here ?

Are you trying to advertise your so called ability to shut down a telegram channel,?
Re: You Need To See This!!! by AnonymousIQ: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2020
Nightstalker:

Now we are back to the topic Bros
Why did you really bring this here ?

Are you trying to advertise your so called ability to shut down a telegram channel,?

I quite agree you are living to your name but pls stalk someone else cos I gat no damn time to reply to shit words.

Good night/morning...
Re: You Need To See This!!! by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 28, 2020
AnonymousIQ:

I quite agree you are living to your name but pls stalk someone else cos I gat no damn time to reply to shit words.

Good night/morning...

What is good night / morning?

Irs either one or the other

What is shît words ?

Pls what do you do for a living ?

I have my suspicion that you are an ardent applicant for government relief packages like survival fund and the likes due to being jobless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banks Will No Longer Accept Old Cheques From January 2021 / PLR WEBSITES: Get Free Articles, Ebooks, Video, Website Template, Website Themes / REVEALED: Why Nigeria BANNED Bitcoin - What You MUST Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.