Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways (18413 Views)

Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect / Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / LASWA Commences Clearing Of Water Hyacinth On Lagos Inland Waterways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
ejihand:
This issue is as old as Lagos State. Yet we have young men in various disciplines across the country who would technically proffer solution to this issue and probably become wealth by their ingenuity just like founders of facebook, amazon, tesla.

Sadly, they prefer earning degrees (Msc, PhD etc) that has no bearing to Nigeria problems. At the end, they said they couldn't find jobs but would be happy to loot hard working nigerians businesses.

Solve a hard knock issues within your locality technically or otherwise and you are on your way to wealth.
it easier to said. Is there any organization that would give such idea/creative person a loan for start up? Can you sponsor one to get that equipment and turn the water hyacinth to mineral? Can you sponsor? Are you ready to give loan..
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by Bakr4u: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lastoffourtnyt:
That's a good development.
In Other news, I have clothes readily iron and my shoe classically polished, abeg I need a job in Abuja. I don't care about the pay, just let me wake up and have somewhere to go in mind and not all this man waka stuff. I Have a BSC in public administration. Thank you
best of luck
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by COMPAQ(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.independent.ng/laswa-commences-clearing-of-hyacinth-on-waterways/

So for all these decades, no university lecturer has researched to find out to what use this water hyacinth could be put??

Small time now, a researcher will come from MIT and tell us water hyacinth has 100 industrial uses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by Lastoffourtnyt: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Can you work in a primary school in kuje?

Yes ma.
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by Mbbscentric(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pavore9:

How did it turn out?

Not a final year project; I just made a minor 100 level project on it. It was trashed so was my interest for studying
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by IamgratefulLord(f): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lastoffourtnyt:

Yes ma.
How much are you asking for as salary? smiley
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by smileclement(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Desmond Elliot Apologized To Nigerian Youths As He Denies Everything He Said And Breakdown In Tears

This One Na Tears or He Think Say We Dey Act Movie

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSPrjuRjcHM
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided. I don't really know how it happened but it just happened..... I made it mum, I made it dad, I made it bro..

Mum, dad & bro: What did you make?

Me: I made Another FTC again.. First African-canadian man to make FTC on nairaland on a Friday in October cheesy grin grin grin

Back to the topic... Ehn ehn.. That's very good anywhere.. I still don't get how those leaves get to grow and spread on water.....

Note: I need a mattress and a gas cylinder at clearance price, probably a used one... New once can' be so costly...... Note the word, clearance price... Please and please, looted one are not welcomed.... I will inspect the bed to know it is used one grin grin grin

Location is within Lekki Ajah...... HAPPY WEEKEND IN ADVANCE

I have a matrass at bogije
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by DenreleDave(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:

How much sir
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by Lastoffourtnyt: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

How much are you asking for as salary? smiley

What about the school's pre-existing salary for someone in my grade level? I'm ready to go with that.
Re: LASWA Commence Clearing Of Hyacinth On Lagos Waterways by DenreleDave(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:

Are u there sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Muhammed Wakil For N148 Million Corruption Charges / Nigerians Blast Femi Adesina On Twitter, #WailingWailers Also Trending / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.