Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster (4046 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by bdon123(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
i have 3mil lost with this ayobami guy.M seriously in pains and the idiot is hiding at residence of police comissioner if not eh.Well i will find him one day n my cash must comot

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by sainaF: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
This guy has caused a lot of people pains. He is even threatening us that we cant do anything imagine over 1000 investors. if he doesnt pay me my money again no problem but he should never ever think of stepping foot outside his hideout. He can never go scot free with money of thousands of people including me.Efcc and almost all security agents are searching for him so make he chill for where he dey forever!. This is a fair warning for him!
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Mostcharming(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
This is just sad, I have over 2million naira with Ayobami and his team. No contact since August.... mods do the needful and push this to front page
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Pegi23(f): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
ethickar:
Yes am a victim, even my wife is also a victim. Adeniyi Ayobami Samuel is a Fraudster. People should beware of him. This fraudster must be brought to book

I don't believe this. So sorry oo but how can he scam u and ur wife. Are u guys this greedy ni. Nawa oo

Pls don't lay ur frustration on me. I'm still a baby
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Pegi23(f): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Shoflexb:
This guy is a real fraudster

His generation will not know peace until he pays our money
. Afonja on the best��. See how is head be like. Very ugly being. See someone u guys trust. Someone who look like he is suffering. Twaah
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Pegi23(f): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pepeye009:

Really sorry for this devilish act by this so called Ayobami, but do you know you are hurting someone else right now, one of the number you posted belongs to someone that knows nothing about all these and he has being receiving calls from different people since morning, it was one of the callers that directed us to this page saying this was where she got the number and she apologized...please I’m begging you go through your post and make necessary corrections, I’m trying to email you but it’s not going through...I’m referring to the number that ends with “15”
. So u are friend with that scammer. Tell he or her to tell others to return the money
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Classical09(f): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ayobami tricked us because of Nairastore we all believed in him now he went into hiding. God will punish you Ayobami. If I didn’t know you I wouldn’t have had so much trust in the system now you went away with my hard earned money.
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Classical09(f): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Anytime ,Anyday Justice will catch up with you because you will never go into hiding forever Ayobami you will not have peace of mind except you pay me my money . I have my evidence of payment so anyday you come out you will pay me. I have the agreement form with me just don’t come out
Re: Ayobami Adeniyi Ceo Of Cryptosilv And Nairastore Is A Fraudster by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Vhickypen001:
The man named Ayobami ADENIYI Samuel, the CEO of Nairastore and Cryptosilv has allegedly scammed thousands of Nigerians of their hard earned money. Ayobami who claimed to be a crypto currency trader, encouraged innocent minds to invest in his company with the promise of monthly 35% ROI. This man started to fail his Investors at the end of August 2020, with several promises to refund investors' capital at the worst case scenario.

Unfortunately, Ayobami failed to deliver and stand by his words, leaving several lives miserable and indebted. I personally have over #5,000,000 investment with his company.
Chineke?? 5 milly.?? with that amount just register on binance exchange.. buy ethereum, bitcoincash, polkadot and some few other altcoins trade their up and downs.. and you can guarantee atleast 200 to 500k profit each month for yourself.. instead you gave your money to someone.. toughluck ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Strips Unclad, Beaten For Trying To Use A Man Used Condom For Ritual. / Heavily Armed Bandits Seen Playing With Their Paraphernalia. / When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.