Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? (2583 Views)

Who Has A Good Fairly Use Android Phone For Sell / How to send texts via Android Messages (Android) using your computer / How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Sorry Mr engrish, how much u don make with all this ur comprehension skills lol
A lot more than you have.
Seeing as you think owning a 500 thousand Naira device is something means we’re not on the same level.
You probably don’t even own an iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol good luck to you too, and happy new month sir/ma
Back at you.
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Kingofawesome:

A lot more than you have.
Seeing as you think owning a 500 thousand Naira device is something means we’re not on the same level.
You probably don’t even own an iPhone.
Lol I’m gonna clear ur doubt, I’m not the broke type who thinks IPhone is expensive cuz they can’t afford it, my iPhone ain’t even chip unlock lol... look with the way u tink it obvious to spend money still dey pain u and that makes us both not on the same level... and why do u lots even tink everyone who uses an iPhone does not have investment or tinz to do with money Man I IPhone is not a luxury to me and can never be, IPhone for me is just like buying a torch light phone and all thanks to God for that cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol I’m gonna clear ur doubt, I’m not the broke type who thinks IPhone is expensive cuz they can’t afford it, my iPhone ain’t even chip unlock lol... look with the way u tink it obvious to spend money still dey pain u and that makes us both not on the same level... and why do u lots even tink everyone who uses an iPhone does not have investment or tinz to do with money Man I IPhone is not a luxury to me and can never be, IPhone for me is just like buying a torch light phone and all thanks to God for that cool
iPhone isn’t a luxury it’s just a phone to me.
Nothing special about it
The fact you think it’s anything more than just a phone shows your level in life.
I have two iPhones and an Android.
I don’t go about telling people to get iPhones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Kingofawesome:

iPhone isn’t a luxury it’s just a phone to me.
Nothing special about it
The fact you think it’s anything more than just a phone shows your level in life.
I have two iPhones and an Android.
I don’t go about telling people to get iPhones
Lol what wrong I’m telling people to buy a good product and what wrong in telling people about a product Do you own an android producing phone company I didn’t even mention an specific phone name but as usual u android will always hate on anything that has to do with iPhone... bros no one is forcing u to buy iPhone, no matter how many people who tell u to buy iPhone u won’t still buy if u can’t afford it no by advert.... and if u can afford it nobody go tell u make u buy am b4 u buy am that iPhone for u it does not advertise itself to u...
Anyway Happy New Month Sir/ma and enjoy the rest of your day thanks
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol what wrong I’m telling people to buy a good product and what wrong in telling people about a product Do you own an android producing phone company I didn’t even mention an specific phone name but as usual u android will always hate on anything that has to do with iPhone... bros no one is forcing u to buy iPhone, no matter how many people who tell u to buy iPhone u won’t still buy if u can’t afford it no by advert.... and if u can afford it nobody go tell u make u buy am b4 u buy am that iPhone for u it does not advertise itself to u...
Anyway Happy New Month Sir/ma and enjoy the rest of your day thanks
I understand you now. This is your first iPhone so you’re still wowed by it.
When you’ve used iPhones long as I have it eventually becomes just a phone.
I actually prefer iPhones to android but that wasn’t the topic we were discussing. You really should work on your comprehension skills

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Kingofawesome:

I understand you now. This is your first iPhone so you’re still wowed by it.
When you’ve used iPhones long as I have it eventually becomes just a phone.
I actually prefer iPhones to android but that wasn’t the topic we were discussing. You really should work on your comprehension skills
Lol brah I’ve used iPhone from the beginning of time , started from iPhone 5, moved to, 5s, 6, 6splus, 7plus, 8s, Xmas, Now in 11 pro max, and soon will be moving to 12 pro max... no capping if u can’t afford something u can’t afford it, no be by comprehension... if to say Otedollar no fit afford Those 3 Lambo he won’t buy it, no be by ur yeye comprehension if u can afford it u will buy stop hating on IOS... ur topic was about android message being similar to iMessage and name just dey try clear ur doubt say no ever compare any rubbish about android to iPhone cuz dem no be mate... and how much have u made wit ur comprehension skills, naija people and over sabi
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol brah I’ve used iPhone from the beginning of time , started from iPhone 5, moved to, 5s, 6, 6splus, 7plus, 8s, Xmas, Now in 11 pro max, and soon will be moving to 12 pro max... no capping if u can’t afford something u can’t afford it, no be by comprehension... if to say Otedollar no fit afford Those 3 Lambo he won’t buy it, no be by ur yeye comprehension if u can afford it u will buy stop hating on IOS... ur topic was about android message being similar to iMessage and name just dey try clear ur doubt say no ever compare any rubbish about android to iPhone cuz dem no be mate... and how much have u made wit ur comprehension skills, naija people and over sabi
Lol I was right, this is your first phone. There are no iphone8s or iPhone Xmas
All liars should have perfect memory
It’s easy to tell that you were born and raised in poverty.
So owning an iPhone is your idea of being rich

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Kingofawesome:

Lol now it obvious na u just start to dey use iPhone or that phone ain’t urs grin phone self na chip unlock lol man go husle hard u want make I Dey snap My asset give u Brah my Iwatch and my AirPod pro alone go buy ur system and ur chip unlock iPhone no cap ... lol no IPhone 8plus instead Lol u want me to right it out as XsMax ba Man if u are into IPhone ur brain would had pick wen I wrote that abeg shift with ur chip unlock phone and cheap system
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Kingofawesome:

Lol now it obvious na u just start to dey use iPhone or that phone ain’t urs grin phone self na chip unlock lol man go husle hard u want make I Dey snap My asset give u Brah my Iwatch and my AirPod pro alone go buy ur system and ur chip unlock iPhone no cap ... lol u want me to write it out as 8plus and xsmax for u to understand abi? Lol u funny sha

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol now it obvious na u just start to dey use iPhone or that phone ain’t urs grin phone self na chip unlock lol man go husle hard u want make I Dey snap My asset give u Brah my Iwatch and my AirPod pro alone go buy ur system and ur chip unlock iPhone no cap ... lol no IPhone 8plus instead Lol u want me to right it out as XsMax ba Man if u are into IPhone ur brain would had pick wen I wrote that abeg shift with ur chip unlock phone and cheap system
Lol my system is 460k
My iPhone is 500k
Your previous phone was definitely an Android
This is your first iPhone and it is definitely an X
And you also do not own a pair of AirPods or an Apple Watch.
And even if you did it’s probably a series 3 or 4
Guy you and I are not on the same level
You actually said the phone isn’t mine.
You’re really dumb and then can only be because of your upbringing. I don’t mingle with people who were born poor
They weren’t raised properly
Please don’t quote me anymore

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol now it obvious na u just start to dey use iPhone or that phone ain’t urs grin phone self na chip unlock lol man go husle hard u want make I Dey snap My asset give u Brah my Iwatch and my AirPod pro alone go buy ur system and ur chip unlock iPhone no cap ... lol u want me to write it out as 8plus and xsmax for u to understand abi? Lol u funny sha
Look at your cheap Hp
It’s not even backlit and probably has 4gb ram
Look at the shitty display
No wonder you think all laptops are hundred thousand naira.
Work hard. you’re just one of those poor people that yahoo helped.
I bet you probably think having 5 million in your account means you’re rich
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Kingofawesome post=95560597][/quote]
Lol see CAPPING, guy I go use money baff u...
Ur system 460? U mean that Hp pro book used one wey u buy for for computer village
Baba if you know phone u go know difrent between 11 screenshots and X screenshot no CAP
Brah I have every fucking shiit u need here
MackBook Pro
Hp Pro Book
AirPod pro
Iwatch
I fit still snap my ride show u epa
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Kingofawesome:

Look at your cheap Hp
It’s not even backlit and probably has 4gb ram
Look at the shitty display
No wonder you think all laptops are hundred thousand naira.
Work hard. you’re just one of those poor people that yahoo helped.
I bet you probably think having 5 million in your account means you’re rich

Ur system 460? U mean that Hp pro book used one wey u buy for for computer village
Baba if you know phone u go know difrent between 11 screenshots and X screenshot no CAP
MackBook Pro
Hp Pro Book
AirPod pro
Iwatch
I still fit snap my ride give u epa

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Sarmiz24 post=95560760]
MackBook Pro
Hp Pro Book
AirPod pro
Iwatch
I fit still snap my ride show u epa[/quote
Lol you could them like you showed your laptop and your phone screenshot.
Let’s even see the phone sef
since you say you have android or is that a lie as well
Don’t quote me anymore
You’re the only idiot on this tread
You probably attended a government secondary school it’s why you’re this dumb.
You should go on your knees and thank God for yahoo
Trust me guy I’m not your mate
You would not even believe the level I'm on
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

MackBook Pro
Hp Pro Book
AirPod pro
Iwatch
I still fit snap my ride give u epa

lol 2015 MacBook Pro
Anyways I like you sha
I like guys when dey try
You suppose know say no be only you get money
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Kingofawesome post=95561025][/quote]
lol comprehension comprehension that’s all you keep saying, lol I went to a government secondary school but guess what I’m currently in McGill University Montreal and I call that a success story not one nigga who still feed from family wealth as u claim that if it true self grin we ain’t on the same level financially, mentally, Intellectually, Streetwisely and other wise brah.. don’t let my pidgin deceive u, if u meet me for club aswear u no fit pim! No CAP... like I said Happy New Month and enjoy the rest of your miserable day epa
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by adebuk47(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2020
In all of this, please show me the way cry

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Kingofawesome: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

lol comprehension comprehension that’s all you keep saying, lol I went to a government secondary school but guess what I’m currently in McGill University Montreal and I call that a success story not one nigga who still feed from family wealth as u claim that if it true self grin we ain’t on the same level financially, mentally, Intellectually, Streetwisely and other wise brah.. don’t let my pidgin deceive u, if u meet me for club aswear u no fit pim! No CAP... like I said Happy New Month and enjoy the rest of your miserable day epa
Can’t remember what a miserable day feels like
Well you have one thing right tho
We’re not on the same level
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by Sarmiz24(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kingofawesome:

Can’t remember what a miserable day feels like
Well you have one thing right tho
We’re not on the same level
Waka abeg
Re: Does Anyone Actually Use Android Messages? by MBofLife: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Kingofawesome and osinadas,
Please, are your Nokia 5.1 plus available for sale?

Kingofawesome:
Well Osinadas and I tried it out. And it works just like iMessage. iMessage still has the edge tho because of memoji Animoji and game Pigeon. An apt description of android messages would be that it is very similar to iOS 10 version of iMessage .
And everyone with an android can use android messages. They just have to have the default google messages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Javelin And Storm For Affordable Prices / Tecno 8h Droidpad Discussion Thread / My Infinix Zero Not Seeing Sim Card Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.