Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (58736 Views)

BREAKING: The 15-count Charge Amended Against Nnamdi Kanu (full Text) / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Bonnyegg: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
When Nnamdi Kanu is not vindictive or disorganized, he is highly intelligent.

If you engage him as an intellectual, he comes to you with facts and undisputed history.

If you come to him with madness, he barks like a raving dog.

I wish he applies his intelligence and wisdom more often... Enough of the Ka anyị kụwasịa attitude.

He gives only what he receives
He's always super intelligent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by osazuwa23: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
as an edo bini man i support nigeria breakup if there no lives lost two there some sort of country that makes up bini city edo state only then i am fine because i have no business in another man land
stevups:
Our problem is not the leaders. Our value system is faulty. We praise the rich so much. Even a pastor said is the richest pastor in the whole world. Religious leaders will always ask you to pray not to be the tail, but the head. Everyone always wants to be the leader for him to be celebrated. Sowore is fighting for himself. He should rather nominate someone else who has not contested and lost. Most of our leaders that failed to be president in this country fought for themselves. Allow people to nominate you. Don't nominate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by osazuwa23: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
why is he in europe crowd or no crpwd he should come back to nigeria and finish his work.
ludd2018:

Bros igbos are not fools . Igbos don't follow a leader just like that . . There are only 2 people revered. One is Ojukwu and the second one is Nandi Kanu . No person in Nigeria will pull crowd more than Nk with no money being involved
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by peacekante: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
osazuwa23:
why is he in europe crowd or no crpwd he should come back to nigeria and finish his work.

He dare not grin
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by osazuwa23: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
He has no choice majority people live there or is it somewhere else
peacekante:

He dare not grin
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Ikinternational: 1:40am On Nov 01, 2020
dokie:

Stop saying this. Political power is in the hands of a desperate people who are determined to have change. Never has their been a person in recent history of the South East that has been able to draw near fanatical support as Nnamdi Kanu has done. Channeling the minds of those teaming youths to an achievable political cause will see the apolitical elites of the south east joining him and seizing power from all these charlatans occupying the land today.

If IPOB guys are fearless enough to face soldiers is it political thugs of PDP and APC that they can't deal with during an election?

Just imagine 60 House of rep members, 15 Senators, and 5 governors, in addition to other elected officers speaking one language of igbo emancipation? No strategy is more powerful that taking constituted political power. The alternative is direct confrontation which is war, and frankly speaking it isn't possible at this point in time.

Another angle...
Very sensible post...bravo

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Ikinternational: 2:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Herbephe1:
I would have like to watch what this man interview but no data, lemme just continue reading comments.

Write down your #. I'll recharge for you
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ostarlink: 2:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is undisputably going to be the father of new nations in Africa. He is a fine breed, a radical and erudite personality. He is a new hope for the subdued masses; those who have fallen due to the excruciating pains unleashed on them through the Fulani-British conspiracy.

I took my time to listen to this over 2 hour interview and I am informed.
Thanks Maazi Nnamdi Kanu for uncovering these truths much more glaring that ever before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Ikinternational: 2:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Christistruth00:

3 countries will be just fine.

Omoluabi Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Biafra Republic

We can not have anyone trying to burn down Lagos and Slaughtering Muslims everwhere

If Kanu had any sense he would know that Lagos will never be part of Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSIw2mJXiQg&t=114s

https://twitter.com/Fouadmuhd/status/1321524892215447553?s=20

Which kind kai kai did you drink?
At no point did kanu say anything about Lagos state n Biafra

Btw, just like the north keeps quiet when christians are massacred. Which happens way more frequent
So let's not play that game

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Herbephe1(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Ikinternational:

Write down your #. I'll recharge for you

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Chimok: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria is completely dead

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Kirchoffs: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos......

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by cuteralph101(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Princewill1:
See I first listened to Kanu in February of 2015 and got addicted. My most highly intelligent living black men in world today still remains Neil deGrasse Tyson and Nnamdi Kanu. You only listened to him for an hour plus and immediately changed your view about him. You need to listen to him more for you to appreciate what i'm saying.

His philosophy, Methods and way of reasoning are very unique. His type are people who should be leading Africa politically not these primitive savages we have in power. He is an asset and needed to be protected.

The lesson here is, you don't get to judge a man mainly because the media and most people on social media talk ill of him, you need to hear from the man before you conclude.
honestly...watching the video opened my eyes

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Slimpotter(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2020
ezenwajosh:
What do you think ABURI ACCORD MEANS.... WHICH GOWON CAME BACK AND REFUSE TO HONOR.... And Ojukwu felt that igbos can not continue in one nigeria and pushed to declare Biafra

Now 53years later... Your still talking about regional autonomy and the north are still playing politics with it

REGIONAL AUTONOMY IS ABURI ACCORD

Forgive my ignorance I didn't know that was what it entailed.
Then I guess they're not at fault.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Chimok: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020
PissfulProtester
Emekaonline

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos......

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks
thats just the sad reality. These bastards with the monikers are worse than their sponsors. I ve long time noticed they are never objective in any issue so I ve suspected them b4 now

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Chimok: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bonnyegg:

He gives only what he receives He's always super intelligent
like seriously
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by stevups(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2020
9Too:
These are secondary problems which emanated from the main cause. if you want to know the source of Nigerian problem search for Mr herold Smith and Mrs Carol Smith interview on fatherland tv...for the record, Mr Smith was a british labor senior officer in 1953 or thereabouts that presided over the first census in Nigeria and on how the first election was rigged by British and Mrs Carol Smith his wife was a secretary to MD B.P oil company if I'm correct.
You are of course
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Ikinternational: 12:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Herbephe1:

Guy simple thanks you couldn't even say. Is that how it's done? Okay o. No wahala
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Warripikine: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2020
If you are not delivered after listening to that interview, then your soul is lost
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Chimok: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Bonnyegg:

He gives only what he receives He's always super intelligent
ofcourse
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Herbephe1(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Guy simple thanks you couldn't even say. Is that how it's done? Okay o. No wahala

I have been calling that Airtel number you sent the card with since yesterday, it's switched off,I have even tried it this morning before coming down here(Nairaland).Sir The card is too much o,no b to watch the video?
What you don't appreciate is said to depreciate, I really appreciate this, I transferred #200 to 10 people yesterday and I know their prayers shall reflect on you, May Almighty God continue enriching your pocket sir��

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Santinho: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
The truth will always stand out
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Ikinternational: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Herbephe1:

I have been calling that Airtel number you sent the card with since yesterday, it's switched off,I have even tried it this morning before coming down here(Nairaland).Sir The card is too much o,no b to watch the video?
What you don't appreciate is said to depreciate, I really appreciate this, I transferred #200 to 10 people yesterday and I know their prayers shall reflect on you, May Almighty God continue enriching your pocket sir��

I'm abroad. So not sure what number is reflected on your phone. It wasn't my # though.

No wahala. You did well
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by EagleNest(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wow! For the first time I listened to Nnamdi Kanu and I was shocked on his eloquence and intelligence. He has a clear goal of what he wants to achieve , only the approach is abit not clear. There are few unsustainable or unproven assertions but Dele was able to tactically put it to proper perspective esp as relates to military part, and may be Buhari part. Other than that, he made lots of sense not just about Biafra but collectively as Africans. We don't like to ask questions and debate reasonably. Nk kind of made all Nigerians guilty of the malaise of corruption and lack of progress after 60 yrs including the sense of denials in the midst of clear abnormalities. In fact he queried our collective psyche to remain in a state of retrogradation in spite of our educations. He was wise to apologize openly concerning his alleged misinterpretation of his talk on 20 Oct incident. That's very decent. And he seems to have a soft spot for Yorubas...seeing them as very capable like Igbos to move Africa forward. He is willing to work with them. He unrepentently doesn't agree with the Northern Nigeria at all. He believes they are way too different in believes and culture compared to South. Nigeria needs to bring back history in their curriculum, so that the younger ones will be more educated and think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.