Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (58727 Views)

BREAKING: The 15-count Charge Amended Against Nnamdi Kanu (full Text) / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by richeso: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dele Momodu really squeeze the juice of Kanu i swear. sensible questions begging for answers.
woowww.. its long i watch a video like this. i couldn't even stand up to pee. wwwowwww

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by FuckThaMod: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
AnanseK:

Under the psycho Kanu abi?
You are a fulani, this doesn't concern you

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by PHIPEX(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is my first time taking time to listen to Nnamdi KANU, he is far smarter than I thought. Very apt with his opninons.

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by loveth360(f): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
FemiMaduka:

I'm certain you did not even watch the interview, apparently due to poverty (the type the unworkable Nigerian system mass-produces). An intelligent person would have watched it and only start critiquing after doing so—or keep quiet if shame wouldn't allow you say anything positive (like many have done, obviously). But here you are being the zombie this unproductive system typically makes of people, judging a matter before hearing it...

Your type are deadweights that unfortunate nations are cursed with. Indeed, what is your value outside of constituting nuisance?

Please, take yourself off this space.

Intelligent people fall into some hubris and make miscalculations. I believe Nnamdi Kanu would have achieved much, and even gained followers from all over southern and central Nigeria, if he started this way. The mudslinging and emotion-induced tantrums did the cause no good. He played into the hands of the establishment.

The Yorubas and the Igbos have to work something out, no matter the mutual suspicion. Nigeria is doomed if the South continues to act in disunity. The Hausas and Fulanis themselves need help. They've run out of ideas. Nigeria is sinking under the weight of its problems.

One mistake you are making here is thinking that Kanu didn't start this way.Apparently you have not hear his massages as far back as 2014.

But of course the only language Nigeria understands is language of threat and violent.
Kanu himself knows it and always say it.

Use this interview as case study.How many Nigeria media do you see carrying it,But let Kanu make a threat,all Nigeria media will carry it.

Why am saying this is because i started listening to him from the year 2014.

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by showafrica(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is a genius... He is choosing and acts like some supernatural forces behind him. Respect. Only if the South will listen to this man and come together to workout something. North is not ready to change anything, they are bakwomy and care less about tech advancement and development after all 72 virgins is more important. I wish this interview will go viral as much as possible.

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Mathantics: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
kanu is nothing but a pig. His end is nigh

You're an Enemy of African youths.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Amucha: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chai, Nnamdi KANU is sound and constructive. He marshalled out facts, very erudite and skilled in speaking.
Hate him or love him, the guy is good

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
This man Kanu is very vocal and wise I must say..

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Mathantics: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
StrongInBed:

TERRORIST MUSLIM FROM A STINKING ASHWO MOTHER, I KNOW YOU LIKE YOUR MAMA PUSSSY TESTE LIKE ROTTEN EGG AS YOUR BLACK PENIS DANGED INSIDE YOUR MOTHER PUSSSY SHE MOAN HARD AS YOU FUCCK HAR...MUSLIM TERRORIST YORUBA/HAUSA BASSTARD.

Your account is fake.
Your real and fake identity is fake.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Oharina(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

Is that what the Clown brainwashed you to say

It is because of the poor standard of Education and poor home training that you are calling a very very very foolish Nnamdi Kanu smart.

Yoruba Proverb

IT IS ONLY A FOOLISH FLY THAT FOLLOWS THE CORPSE TO THE GRAVE
Mumu, mpama, ode. Is there any wise fly? Ewu, it is a stuborn fly, anumanu.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
ericuzor:
who says Igbo's hate Yoruba I only see this on nairaland most of my close friends that can take a bullet for me are my Yoruba friends so we need to stop spreading the hate on nairaland.
aswear,it only in nairaland I see yoruba hating on igbo.but from real life experience I have a very close yoruba friends who are ready to die for me and with me
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by freeman131: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

If Kanu had any sense he would know that Lagos will never be part of Biafra

I can make bold to say that you're daft because MNK never mentioned Lagos been a part of Biafra.
He listed out 11southern states and 2north central states.
Werey watch the interview.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Officialgarri: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Many people didn't watch the video. It's almost 2 hours long.

However, I did to an extent, and except if I'm blinded by his personality will I agree that he has said something different from what he has always been saying.

First, he said on the 20th, the #endsars protest was tribalized by the government of the North.

My response is, Kanu started it. He was the first to go on air about it and declared Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu be attacked wherever they are seen.
In that same broadcast, he called Yorubas "..... Zoo mouth" and so many other insults and inciting statements.

Secondly, (after skipping lots of minutes) he said Buhari has died and the Jubrin from Sudan has fled as well..... and who we have now is not Jubrin but
"Yusuf Abubakar Muhammad" from Niger.
Isn't this the same useless conspiracy?

And anyone who is truly smart, watching Dele's facial expressions, you would know he is listening to so much bullshit but have to keep the interview going.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by History555: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
u don finish d matter. Kanu is nothing but a coward pig. His end will be painful for all the destruction and chaos and especially , the destruction of private businesses he caused in Naija.

Even though he talks carelessly, at least he is passionate about his people, same cannot be said of you that ordinary to type r.i.p for benue people killed by fulani herdsman your hand and mouth starts to tremble

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Mathantics: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chimok:
Its like someone is endlessly removing comments just to depopularize this thread

Most of the people that come here to attack meaningful ideas are paid by the government.

Just like the government was sponsoring thugs to attack peaceful protesters.

The BMC came late,
The link of the thread came late to their WhatsApp group.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Ferya(f): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
WOW! kanu is very eloquent man. This interview is very interesting and educating. The West and East needs to come together and make things work. It has been 60 wasted years and agony. Kanu is a great man and Igbos are lucky to have a leader that is passionate about his people.

Well done kanu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
grin

You be goat? Cos naaa goat I know say dey open teeth like this
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by History555: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
you found one of your people obviously, you know d name ur hunchback god and IndecentStar called you and u answer, out of everyone on dis thread, ayam not surprised , u answered ya name. Ipob yoot, of biafuro republic

I know i will see you here masturbating on lgbo issue.

But on threads concerning benue people, you will form deaf and dumb. Ordinary r.i.p to type for benue victims of fulani herdsman you will start to shit your pants.

Remember to invite your brother omenka.
Cowards who cannot speak for their people.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by History555: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:

Did the Northerners hate on the south when Jonathan or Obasanjo was there, why the hate now.

And for your info most of the North is living in Abject poverty, we are all fighting for a better country, buhari betrayed all of us.

But i wouldn't have an albino bastard pour insult on me or my tribe.

No you did not hate obasanjo yet you started sharia. Meanwhile b4 obj there was shagari, buhari, ibb, abacha, abdulsalami in that order. No body in the north remembered sharia, until obj bcame president, suddenly the north remembered sharia.

Gej you people suppported boko, defended them, spoke up for them even lai muhammed claim that calling them terrorists is a violation of their rights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Myer(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
flashlink:

Exactly!
Look at how apt, articulate and informed he talked; I've not heard any Nigerian legislator talk in such educated manner for over 5 months now.
Every thing he said was and still is a fact, the pure truth.
He is a hero agitating for a just, righteous and noble cause.

The greater the noise is, the earlier the referendum.

Apparently you're smoking the same shit he's smoking.

Learn to know the difference between fact and opinions without proofs.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Omoluyi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
I really don't know what we love about Nigeria. People are suffering, graduates are jobless, basic things are not provided, people are dying, we are just suffering and smiling but me o, I thank God for La Buena Vida because I don't depend on the stupid government of Nigeria. I agree with NK that there is nothing to be proud of in Nigeria. O ma se o

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by myright: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
loveth360:
One mistake you are making here is thinking that Kanu didn't start this way.Apparently you have not hear his massages as far back as 2014.

But of course the only language Nigeria understands is language of threat and violent.

Use this interview as case study.How many Nigeria media do you see carrying it,But let Kanu make a threat,all Nigeria media will carry it.

I love Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
I started following him way back in 2009 when Radio Biafra was on shortwave. He anchored the program with the likes of mazi Luke Egemba, Tagbuo Masiegbu, Kingsley, Nwa Ada Amarachi Okpara. Since then i've been his disciple

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by History555: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:

U are not Igbo so when it will happen it won't affect u, allow us that are Igbo's that his actions will affect to air our mind

You are not an lgbo man why are you sweating.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by emmykingzy: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wow, I had never listened to Nnamdi Kanu before now. In fact, I considered him stupid and highly tribalised with his followers but having listened to this interview I must confess that I am impressed. He is intelligent, erudite, passionate and almost all his views are all in line with most peoples views on Nigeria and the way forward. Which is for the South to unite and move forward or Restructure or break up to your tents. The only difference between Nnamdi Kanu and the rest of us is that he has the balls to push for it while many of us like to Sidon the look or rather run away from this backward country to where things are working. NK and Dele you have my respect going forward.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
loveth360:

same here July 2014....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Chimasoka: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Angry Nigerians Attacked Desmond Elliot Over LEKKI Tolegate Shootings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfomFSt0kjI
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by NSK4U(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
osusuallstars:

He did not even understand at first what KANU was saying
KANU was referring to Nigerians in Diaspora, and the foolish man was talking if Igbo's in kano

you can imagine that. People like him will torture his people because of one or two useless shops he has outside Igboland. greedy lots!
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by banty: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
But na still London be the safe heaven why Mazi day live.. These things doesn't add up, no western nation would enjoy seeing Africans rise..
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Mathantics: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:
Ipob listen to this video well, look at who u call your leader that u said have 15 PhD.

Dele asked him, Igbo's have achieved alot in Nigeria they control some markets have houses and businesses all over Nigeria don't u think going they way u want to go puts their assets at risk. "This is a perfectly good question".

Guess what his answer was.

KANU drifted to insulting Fulani people, saying "FULANI PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE EVERYBODY ALMAJIRI, that there's no Fulani man that had achieved anything outside Nigeria"

U and I know that his answer is a lie, that apart what's the relationship between his answer and the question, is it not obvious that this man doesn't have any plans for Igbo's at heart but is driven by hate?

Igbo's do u want one mans hate to drag us into what we cannot finish?

The US predicted that Nigeria would end in 2015 after it expired in 2014.

Nigeria can't see 2023 because e don jam.
Violence is inevitable because hungry is killing people.

Nigeria needs to restructure very fast or disintegrate/collapse.

You have to fight and defend yourself so you don't find yourself in Ottoman Empire as the Core North want more territories.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ludd2018: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
When Nnamdi Kanu is not vindictive or disorganized, he is highly intelligent.

If you engage him as an intellectual, he comes to you with facts and undisputed history.

If you come to him with madness, he barks like a raving dog.

I wish he applies his intelligence and wisdom more often... Enough of the Ka anyị kụwasịa attitude.

Bros Nigeria is a jungle . You need a double sided individual like Nk to unlock it . Nk is genius due to hate some people have not taken time to listen to him..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.