Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria (1128 Views)

Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) / Are Banks Still Giving Pta (personal Travel Allowance) / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by Chidexzy1(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Get up to N10,000 – N500,000 6months loan in Nigeria without colletral, Fast & Easy Application, No BVN required, Low interest rates, Minimum documentations

Personal/Travel loans
Starter Business loans
Business loans
Education loans

Apply for A Loan - https://borrowloan.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by dude(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2020
Scam. Your organisation demanded 100 Naira fee debited from my sterling bank account , then demanded I paste on my Facebook before any other process. Why in Gods name will anyone want to make public that they are taking a loan or draw such attention to themselves. The merry go round is apparently a scam. There is no loan from this people. People bebaware...! They are just out to defraud you with 100naira ...!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by Chidexzy1(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2020
dude:
Scam. Your organisation demanded 100 Naira fee debited from my sterling bank account , then demanded I paste on my Facebook before any other process. Why in Gods name will anyone want to make public that they are taking a loan or draw such attention to themselves. The merry go round is apparently a scam. There is no loan from this people. People bebaware...! They are just out to defraud you with 100naira ...!
did you share the post on Facebook and you didn't get your loan sir?

1 Like

Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by Chidexzy1(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2020
dude:
No one forced you to pay 100naira, It is clearly stated on the website that activation fee is 100naira

Clearly stated on their TERMS AND CONDITION page, Kindly share the post on Facebook and let's see if they'll reach out to you or not

COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON, GRAB ONE
Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by dude(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2020
Chidexzy1:
No one forced you to pay 100naira, It is clearly stated on the website that activation fee is 100naira

Clearly stated on their TERMS AND CONDITION page, Kindly share the post on Facebook and let's see if they'll reach out to you or not

Did you make sharing on Facebook a precondition?? Where was that info not upfront?? Besides, what is the correlation between getting a loan and advertising such on Facebook... This was dubious intent from jump! You and your organization needs a whole lot of common sense

4 Likes

Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by Chidexzy1(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2020
dude:

Did you make sharing on Facebook a precondition?? Where was that info not upfront?? Besides, what is the correlation between getting a loan and advertising such on Facebook... This was dubious intent from jump! You and your organization needs a whole lot of common sense
Not my organization, I am not the only one who posted this on nairaland.

Don't tag this as a scam, you are obviously the dump one here.. the homepage clearly says "make sure you read the terms and conditions page before creating an account grin

I won't exchange words with you sir, you joined nairaland when I was just 3years old

That's the respect#
Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by dude(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Chidexzy1:

You apparently work with them or are an agent. This is just a bloody operation trick. They get 100 naira off you, then make you want to advertise them for free, thereby drawing attention to yourself. Suppose I don't even have a Facebook account? I know people who don't. Tell your people to lay all conditions upfront and let the applying individual decide if to proceed or otherwise, Not get money and start deploy a trick .....
Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by Chidexzy1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
dude:

You apparently work with them or are an agent. This is just a bloody operation trick. They get 100 naira off you, then make you want to advertise them for free, thereby drawing attention to yourself. Suppose I don't even have a Facebook account? I know people who don't. Tell your people to lay all conditions upfront and let the applying individual decide if to proceed or otherwise, Not get money and start deploy a trick .....
with due respect, learn how to access a site's 'pivacy policy' or 'terms and conditions' before making any deal with them.

(For EG) incase you sue them to court, hope you know they would use that against you?
Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by dude(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
You are sinking deeper into avoidable errors. Can you screenshot where they made a Facebook share a precondition? You were 3 years old when I was graduating from the university by your own admission. I will add that was 15 years ago : age, experience and further education rolled in one. Do you then imagine i will just jump into any process without availing myself of it's benefits and dangers Please screen shot where exactly a Facebook share was given as a mandatory step before accessing a facility?
You mentioned not working for them? So I am to comprehend you are putting up this spirited defence for some organization not paying you?? Common! Grab some common sense and push an intelligent lie
Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by Chidexzy1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
dude:
You are sinking deeper into avoidable errors. Can you screenshot where they made a Facebook share a precondition? You were 3 years old when I was graduating from the university by your own admission. I will add that was 15 years ago : age, experience and further education rolled in one. Do you then imagine i will just jump into any process without availing myself of it's benefits and dangers Please screen shot where exactly a Facebook share was given as a mandatory step before accessing a facility?
You mentioned not working for them? So I am to comprehend you are putting up this spirited defence for some organization not paying you?? Common! Grab some common sense and push an intelligent lie
long notes with no point,
Make I screenshot for you? I am the one who went to deal with them

Grab sense oga, forget age... Go and read the terms yourself

1 Like

Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by youngsahito(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chidexzy1:

why must they Manda people to share such message on their Facebook. Is it people on the Facebook that will pay d loan back. Something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by dude(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chidexzy1:

Bottom line,there is no Facebook share as a precondition. You have no valid points . Cheers
Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by Kelvinhunta: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Calm down, it's easy to handle. Create a new Facebook account and add like 100 people and give them. You don't have to use ur main Facebook
dude:

1 Like

Re: Apply For A Personal/travel Loan Without Colletral In Nigeria by Kelvinhunta: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Most likely they r new and want to leverage on people seeking for loans to advertise their services . even if they told u from 1st minute that u will share on Facebook some people will still avoid them. If you really need the money then give them what they want and get what u want.
youngsahito:
why must they Manda people to share such message on their Facebook. Is it people on the Facebook that will pay d loan back. Something is fishy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun And Lasticlala Help My Life Please / ! / Stop Discouraging People From Traveling Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.