Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment (1321 Views)

Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by Nairaobserver: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2020
The 38-year-old son of former Director General of the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), Alhaji Mohammed Ibrahim, has been stabbed to death in by suspected phone thieves in Kaduna.

The incident happened on Wednesday, October 28, around Kawo in Kaduna North Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the deceased, Aminu Mohammed Ibrahim, was flagging down a commercial vehicle when hoodlums lurking around the area stabbed him and made away with his phone.

His elder brother, Kamal Ibrahim, who confirmed the incident on Thursday, October 29, said Aminu was recently employed by Kano Electricity Distribution Company (KEDCO)

Aminu received his appointment letter on October 20 and had travelled to Kano for his documentation. He returned to Kaduna on Wedneday night and was trying to get a vehicle home when the hoodlums stabbed him and fled with his phone.

“He arrived sometime between 8:30 and 9:00pm and while trying to get a taxi, hoodlums stabbed him on the chest, near his heart and made away with his phone. He was taken to hospital and he gave the hospital staff our father’s number and mine to call and inform us but he died while they were treating him,” said Kamal.

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/in-kaduna-phone-snatchers-stab-son-of.html

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by Omihanifa: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2020
All I can say is May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by Purplebubble: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is sad
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by themainman600(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
nairalanders pls partronise me check my signature
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by youngsahito(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
So painful...RIP to him and may his parents bear d fortitude
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
RIP

Only in Bulhary's regime that crime has gotten this high that Phone now equals human life.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
nairalanders pls partronise me check my signature

do u sell coffin? if not, take ur business elsewhere
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by themainman600(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:

do u sell coffin? if not, take ur business elsewhere
yeah do you need London used or new one for yyour grandma
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
yeah do you need London used or new one for yyour grandma

I need the one u used for ur mother's burial. Exhume her corpse
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by themainman600(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
azmanaty2:

I need the one u used for ur mother's burial. Exhume her corpse [/s]
shaaaar tell your father to greet tupac and Michael Jackson for me they should tell him am his no 1 fan
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by Okwuazi930(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Killed because of ordinary phone...may ur killers never find peace in this life and after.
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by bilitie: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
cry sad
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by TATALoAlaMu: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wicked Souls
Re: Phone Snatchers Stab Son Of EX NTA DG To Death In Kaduna A Week After Employment by peppermint7(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nairaobserver:
The 38-year-old son of former Director General of the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), Alhaji Mohammed Ibrahim, has been stabbed to death in by suspected phone thieves in Kaduna.

The incident happened on Wednesday, October 28, around Kawo in Kaduna North Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the deceased, Aminu Mohammed Ibrahim, was flagging down a commercial vehicle when hoodlums lurking around the area stabbed him and made away with his phone.

His elder brother, Kamal Ibrahim, who confirmed the incident on Thursday, October 29, said Aminu was recently employed by Kano Electricity Distribution Company (KEDCO)

Aminu received his appointment letter on October 20 and had travelled to Kano for his documentation. He returned to Kaduna on Wedneday night and was trying to get a vehicle home when the hoodlums stabbed him and fled with his phone.

“He arrived sometime between 8:30 and 9:00pm and while trying to get a taxi, hoodlums stabbed him on the chest, near his heart and made away with his phone. He was taken to hospital and he gave the hospital staff our father’s number and mine to call and inform us but he died while they were treating him,” said Kamal.

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/in-kaduna-phone-snatchers-stab-son-of.html
Why can’t you just snatch someone’s phone and leave the person alive. Which kind world be this sef

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Tied And Buried In The Bush By His Friends Rescued By Passers By / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money / Two Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Shootout With Kogi Police(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.