Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money (1323 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Abia State, Kill Bank Staff, Cart Away Cash / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Delta, Cart Away Money / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Shukushaka: 9:52pm On May 06, 2021
Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money

By
Bola Ojuola
Thu May 06 2021

Two people are feared killed after armed men attacked a bank bullion van at Elemosho Village along Akure-Ondo Expressway in Ondo East Local Government Area of Ondo on Thursday evening.

Witnesses said the robbers came in a Lexus car, waylaid and attacked the bullion van headed toward Akure around 5pm and made away with an undisclosed amount of money.

Three people were shot in the operation, which last minutes before the gunmen ran into the bush, witnesses said.

“One of the victims was alive while it was not sure whether the other two survived it,” a witness said.

Residents also fled into the bush in the wake of the sporadic shooting.

Two of three vehicles in a convoy were riddled with bullets in the attack.

The eyewitness added that the men of the Ondo State Security Network Agency, Amotekun, were invited to the scene and took one victims to the hospital.

Commander of the Amotekun, Adetunji Adeleye, confirmed the incident.

“When we got the information, my men moved in there and met one of the persons that were shot at the scene and we have taken him to the hospital.”

There has been no casualty, he added.

Similarly, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Tee-Leo Ikoro said the robbers had ran away before police arrived the scene.

He said the command had commenced investigation into the incident and the detectives from the command had been on the trail of the robbers.

https://dailytrust.com/gunmen-attack-bullion-van-cart-away-undisclosed-amount-of-money

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Simplyleo: 9:55pm On May 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Gradually, Amotukin is replacing police. That is good. ESN is replacing both army and police. That is also good.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Daveambition(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2021
Even with the info bout the criminals using the bush as an escape route, Olokpa go stil enter that area & arrest by-standers.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by jetwonder(m): 10:01pm On May 06, 2021
grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Authoreety: 10:06pm On May 06, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Baawaa(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2021
Where are the gunmen, I need to see them for my share
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Omihanifa: 10:13pm On May 06, 2021
The insecurity is too MUCH
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by judetov2(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by STEWpid(f): 11:25pm On May 06, 2021
Hunger dey gaan..
Boys won cash out any which way.

So, gun don full Nigeria like this??

I dey warm up for my own corner here..

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by chakula: 1:24am On May 07, 2021
They took away their national cake even though is not legit for them. Insurance will cover the whole mess.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by binsanni(m): 3:58am On May 07, 2021
judetov2:
Wow

What is wow about this news now

Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by ecomalchemist(m): 5:00am On May 07, 2021
Insurance to the rescue.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Shukushaka: 6:26am On May 07, 2021
No police report but amotekun.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Naughtysex: 7:14am On May 07, 2021
The next thing to do in this country is to gather all the ELDERS who supported Buhari to become president in 2014 (in respect of their tribe) and burn them alive

Everything i mentioned in 2014 that will happen if Nigerians should push this brain dead lifeless body to the throne is what is happening

I am not a prophet but with history and personality's ideology, i will tell you what the person is capable of doing

please who have the phone number of new olosho in Lagos?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by abiona36622: 7:34am On May 07, 2021
No police report but amotekun.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money by Vulcanheph(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2021
STEWpid:
Hunger dey gaan..
Boys won cash out any which way.

So, gun don full Nigeria like this??

I dey warm up for my own corner here..
This your own Spartacus looks malnourished gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Julius Berger Order Men Of The Nigeria Police Force To Shoot At Protesting Worke / Help!!! My Wife's Niece Violated / Young Man Almost Passes Out On Boat-ride From Fear (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.