Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now (1100 Views)

Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring / Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by fineboynl(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2020
how much is 5 billion Kano and each of the northern state cannot generate on thier own monthly? this allocation is really causeing laziness. in 21st century I don't think any nation or states with 2 million in population on planet earth, either with natural resourcess or not cannot generate $10,000,000 dollars monthly.

that's 5$ a month per head. I spit on Nigeria.

there are countries doing fine with population lesser than 1 million people on a rocky ground and no natural resources.

nigeria is a mistake.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by helinues: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by Arrewa: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2020
So kano should stop receiving allocation right??

Push for restructuring and stop threatening kano!

Allow us to develop our state in peace

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by Arrewa: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2020
The northern Nigeria making good use of their monthl allocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by fineboynl(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2020
helinues:
shocked
you people will never grow up. until you guys take the bold step and take your destiny into your hands you will continue to be stagnant in this country called Nigeria. look at the poverty in the north no where in Africa that has poverty that can be compared to that.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by Marine54(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2020
That's why Arewa north always afraid of restructuring and desintegration. If Nigeria divide today believe me , north will depend 100% on foreign aid for surviver !

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by helinues: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2020
fineboynl:
you people will never grow up. until you guys take the bold step and take your destiny into your hands you will continue to be stagnant in this country called Nigeria. look at the poverty in the north no where in Africa that has poverty that can be compared to that.

Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by fineboynl(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2020
imagine Kano getting 5 billion monthly. if the government of Kano can internally generate 5 billion monthly from Kano. it means the people are empowered but when he received the 5 billion from allocation it means the people are in abject poverty.

Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by BigSarah(f): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2020
The title I like it , but should be targeted to all Nigerians...
Nigerians aren’t tired yet..
Nigeria wasn’t created to benefit All, it was created to ease extortion and looting...
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by HAccord: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Marine54:
That's why Arewa north always afraid of restructuring and desintegration. If Nigeria divide today believe me , north will depend 100% on foreign aid for surviver !

Their hope is to take quickly offer 'restructuring' when it becomes evident that the country must break, by then it will be too late for them. I assure them. God bless all fighters of Biafran freedom, Oodua freedom, Middle-belt freedom, Niger delta freedom.
Arewans, your time is ticking faster than you'd love to accept. Nigeria will not exist forever, make peace with that.
#WeMove
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
fineboynl:
how much is 5 billion Kano and each of the northern state cannot generate on thier own monthly? this allocation is really causeing laziness. in 21st century I don't think any nation or states with 2 million in population on planet earth, either with natural resourcess or not cannot generate $10,000,000 dollars monthly.

there are countries doing fine with population lesser than 1 million people on a rocky ground and no natural resources.

nigeria is a mistake.

Your ancestors came to the east and died for $5 a month.

You think you won the war? The joke is on you.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by adaugo59216: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by fineboynl(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Your ancestors came to the east and died for $5 a month.

You think you won the war? The joke is on you.
it was your ancestors. get a life
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
fineboynl:
it was your ancestors. get a life

Nkita amadioha rachaa kwa gi anya there. Aturu Chad.
Re: Northern Nigeria, Wake Up, Drop The Feeding Battle And Take Off The Diaper Now by CodeTemplar: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
fineboynl:

nigeria is a mistake.
Nigeria is a like many other black African nation. Just see my signature and know what I am talking about.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo / When The Country Was Safer Under Those Who Are Now Experts In Security. / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To The Prison Break In Imo State This Morning :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.