Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. (681 Views)

Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother / Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo) / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by freshkpomo(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Will be updating this post shortly, but just know that Benin is on fire, the robbery gang nor get mercy at all.

First story happened over a week ago, some guys drove to a certain junction, shouted "ABANCRIYA, AIR LORD", the guy who seem to be the leader of the squad shouted that he will wipe all Aye off Benin then shot in the air and zoomed off. Later that day heard 2guys were gunned down in that area (I can't confirm if this was true cos I never saw it, though a friend said he saw a lifeless body of a young man on her s way to work).
Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by freshkpomo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
The rate of robbery and other related crimes sprung up after the protest, a particular day made POS operators weep as thieves went from one POS shop to another, cars were been snatched, shops robbed. The above crimes happened in broad daylight and from my estimate these gangs have taken millions which would have done something tangible in their lives but yet there is this feeling of unsatisfaction as they continue terrorising the people.

1 Like

Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by Lastmankc(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
EndSars
Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by freshkpomo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Some did argue that these guys are some angry SARS officials who want to punish the people and send a message that the society needs SARS back.

The above though looks convincing but was proved wrong by the last story I will be sharing.

My guy was attacked at a bar, his head was cut open and one of the guy threatened to open fire on them with an AK47 saying "UNA DEY ENJOY, WHILE WE DEY SUFFER SINCE"(this is the first pointer that they were not SARS members but the freed prisoners).

Meanwhile, before they came to the bar where they cut my friend's head with a cutlass, they also were at a bar close by and also injured so many people there, painting the place with blood. After they were done, they decided to leave, only for a lady who was already drunk to point at one of the thieves saying " THIS NOR BE..... WHEN NEWLY COME OUT FROM OKO" (Second pointer that the thieves are the freed prisoners), the guy was said to have turned back, took two bottles of Budweiser drink and smashed them on both eyes respectively leaving blood gushing out from the lady's eyes. Don't know about the current state of the lady cos someone said she might not make it.

1 Like

Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by freshkpomo(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yea forgot this one two, a truck driver is currently in coma after he was butchered by thieves, another young man also died a few day ago from a gunshot by guys who came to look for someone at a bar but did not see their target after checking twice, the leader of the squad asked them to drop a message by shooting in the crowd which led to the death of the young man, the guys did not end there, smashed the bar.

So many waters have gone under the bridge which I cannot fully write here, including murder and revenge mission.

Benin is not the only hot zone, as neighbouring towns like Ekpoma also got a fair share of the crime increase. 6pm is now the official closing time in some areas, if you are seen on the street after that time, then you must be a ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by 12Monkeys: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Seems convicted or remanded cult gang members who escaped from Oko and White House are bent on exerting revenge on rival cult members and those that testified against them

OP, load more gist here

If nah d B-side I know, these escaped prisoners go soon understand say water must always find level.

By the time Benin boys begin track them , there own nah sorry.

Make Dem just wave out now or else e go bloody for them.
Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by 12Monkeys: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
freshkpomo:

So many waters have gone under the bridge which I cannot fully write here, including murder and revenge mission.

Abeg load gist dey go.

1 Like

Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by freshkpomo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by obyrich(m): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Stories sound fake.
Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by Thomthom(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2020
obyrich:
Stories sound fake.
Everything na fake to una
Re: Post Protest Update From Some Parts Of Benin. by freshkpomo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
12Monkeys:

Abeg load gist dey go.

Cult war currently on going, several lives lost withing the past two days around EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, war between Eiye and Aye.

Bag snatchers on rampage, my baby sist got a taste of it.

Several thieves have been caught around upper mission area. One gang was fond of robbing bread sellers, another robbing beer parlours and others. Boys are angry and them dey chase anything called thief, them go tell you to shoot, how many you fit kill, but nor let their hand meet you.

Yesterday a police station was attacked with police men killed at igueben in Edo.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Native Doctor Cry's Out For Being Impersonated, Lay Causes / This Is Terrible / 22-year-old Man Sentence To Death By Hanging In Ekiti For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.