Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerian Youths High On Drugs All The Time- Alli-macaulay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths High On Drugs All The Time- Alli-macaulay (203 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths High On Drugs All The Time- Alli-macaulay by nairapark: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
The lawmaker representing Amuwo Odofin constituency 1 of Lagos State, Mojisola Alli-Macaulay, during a plenary at the Lagos State House of Assembly on the looting and pandemonium in the wake of the #EndSARS protest that was hijacked by hoodlums, said most Nigerian youths are high on drugs all the time.

Alli-Macaulay said, “The National Orientation Agency needs to get to work. We need to begin to orientate our young people. They need people who can talk to them from time to time. They are high on drugs all the time, most of them. They go to social media and so all sorts of things. I’m even scared to give my young children phones because I am scared of what they may see on social media. It is that bad”

Alli-Macaulay said unemployment should not be an excuse for looting, adding that unemployment was not exclusive to Nigeria.

She asked, “I schooled in the UK and I saw a lot of young people who were not employed but they didn’t become hoodlums. Why can’t we look inwards and look for solutions to our problems?”

The lawmaker further stated that an unemployed graduate could get a job in the informal sector instead of complaining about joblessness.

https://nairapark.com/news/1604058532/nigerian-youths-high-drugs-all-the-time

Re: Nigerian Youths High On Drugs All The Time- Alli-macaulay by daddytime(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oh..you schooled in the UK and came back to an already made job of continuing from where your parents stopped looting, hence the disconnect.

No wonder.

What are the people of Amuwo Odofin waiting for to recall this bitch?..
Re: Nigerian Youths High On Drugs All The Time- Alli-macaulay by slimfit1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
She is right only a drug addict would vote for her.

(1) (Reply)

“why Federal Government Needs To Stop Social Media” In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Aftermath Of #endsars:umahi Is A Beacon Of Hope To Move Nigeria Forward....aide / Why Dont See Nigerian Governor,president Been Sworn In Using Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.