Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Angry Nigerian Man Share His Thoughts On Made In Lagos Album. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Nigerian Man Share His Thoughts On Made In Lagos Album. (433 Views)

Davido Screams In Shock As A Magician Correctly Guesses His Thoughts(video) / I Go Dye Gushes Of His Son, Share His Cute Photo / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Man Share His Thoughts On Made In Lagos Album. by Nairafame1: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian man, Pmykel share his thoughts on "Made In Lagos Album" by most popular artiste in Africa, Wizkid.

In his words this man said Wizkid is owning him money for making him download his Thrash album, also said Wizkid thinks blowing trumpet is the only thing required to have a better Album and to become Fela.

See what he wrote below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/wizkid-is-owning-me-for-letting-me.html

Re: Angry Nigerian Man Share His Thoughts On Made In Lagos Album. by Righteousness89(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
The Amount of Curse , Foul and Dirty words poured out from the Tongue of the average Nigerian youth is Horrible and Horrific!

Even here on Nairaland! People can't make simple statements without Curse words!
This calls for Serious Concerns

My Brother !you all need JESUS!
Only JESUS can Heal your Hearts and tongues!

(1) (Reply)

‘am Sorry’-regina Daniels Apologize Her Fans. / Talent: Nigeria Artwork Artist Got 86,000 Retweets And 270,000 After A Minutes. / "Before You DM Me, I Am A Christian And I Believe In Waiting Till Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.