Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge (104798 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by Denisdmennis: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Even the signpost is more flamboyant than the brigde .... lol

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by NGpatriot: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
capitalzero:

Ask yourself if you have any better thing to do than to keep praising any politican. If you think he was not goofed and your opinions about any politican must be right. Note this Nigeria is 'turn by turn' limited. Evil you supports today will not even spare you in the day of fury. If you are being paid to do this, think about it.

You obviously don't know the meaning of praising because I don't even remember do that,

Omn the other hand, ask yourself if you have anything better to do than to do than moaning and whining about a the man for doing his job?

When things break down in the constituency like the bridge, who do you think they go to? The go to their reps, but luckily for them, their reps did his job be rebuilding the bridge so why are you so mad and upset about something so positive with a happy ending?

Do you moaners and whiners really think his constituency people think about your rubbish on NL everytime they use that bridge?

You are just like the typical lazy Nigerian youth, they lack initiatives, they lack ideas and sense of responsibility, all they do is criticize and talk rubbish.

Btwm who is forcing you to praise anybody and even if people are praising him, how's that any of your business or is it against the law or is it a crime?

You people are too negative for your own good.
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by capitalzero: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

You obviously don't know the meaning of praising because I don't even remember do that,

Omn the other hand, ask yourself if you have anything better to do than to do than moaning and whining about a the man for doing his job?

When things break down in the constituency like the bridge, who do you think they go to? The go to their reps, but luckily for them, their reps did his job be rebuilding the bridge so why are you so mad and upset about something so positive with a happy ending?

Do you moaners and whiners really think his constituency people think about your rubbish on NL everytime they use that bridge?

You are just like the typical lazy Nigerian youth, they lack initiatives, they lack ideas and sense of responsibility, all they do is criticize and talk rubbish.

Btwm who is forcing you to praise anybody and even if people are praising him, how's that any of your business or is it against the law or is it a crime?

You people are too negative for your own good.

Evils respect no one.
Clap for yourself. Continue ok.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by tomdon(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
This is unbelievable
How can a sane man boldly and shamelessly identify with this gaffe
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by NGpatriot: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
capitalzero:

Evils respect no one.
Clap for yourself. Continue ok.

The only evil I see are negative and negativity obsessed people, his job is to address the needs of his constituency so you thing he should have said not and refused to rebuild the bridge after it was destroyed?

Where is the sense in abusing and insulting the man for doing his job, ? If in his position as the reps from that constituency,, are you saying you won't rebuild the bridge?

Lazy youths with lzy mentality.
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by Codedlyon: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Thank God he did not put tollgate.
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by Abeos(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Make una dey open thread about Desmond Elliot upandan. Na una go tire.

There are footbridges everywhere in Lagos. We call them "pako".

Even with a designed signpost? Be keeping your stupidity in your pocket once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by tonquendo4u(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Desmond Afoanu Elliot dara iberibe. Daran't he?
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by omoharry(f): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2020
With all our endless fasting & prayers ,I don't know why we are still being purnished with bad leadership . Even the youth among us that have managed to test leadership ,always end up failing us .Look at Yaya Bello & This one.

Just imagine the Pako this our able senator boldly called a bridge; with his sign post boldly placed the side ..This are the kind of project our young NYSC guys will do and people will applaude them for a project we'll done from thier merger allowance as a contribution to the community they are serving. But definately not from a senator who has collected millions of naira for constituency projects and only end up with this joke .
This is a big disgrace and shame for him to call this a constituency project .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by yemi1504: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol between the bridge and signpost which one is costlier
DJ Desmond Idiot on the beat! Lols wink
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by yemi1504: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2020
azmanaty2:
The process of recalling that fool called DESMOND IDIOT should be initiated already.

He's an ass wipe

Desmond Idiot kwanu? Yes o, bikonu, that is his name from now on lol grin. We rise! Court!
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by yemi1504: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2020
smileclement:
Desmond Elliot Apologized To Nigerian Youths As He Denies Everything He Said And Breakdown In Tears

This One Na Tears or He Think Say We Dey Act Movie

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSPrjuRjcHM

I refuse to use my data to finish watching that video, I rebuke this foolishness *in Pastor T.D. Jakes' voice* bikonu lol grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by yemi1504: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2020
Atlas9:

Desmond idiot
This reply off me o lol grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by yemi1504: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2020
BREYZ:

Dear Nigerian Children, look at what an Adult did in his constituency grin cheesy grin

Not too young to run, not too young to run, na so Elliot turn to Idiot oooo cheesy

That last sentence off me o lol grin but Desmond Idiot deserve am sha! We Nigerian "children", we rise!
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by yemi1504: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2020
desmondidiot:
My name is desmondidiot
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by yemi1504: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2020
rangerover:
2023 loading. Kick the mudafuka out.

With MC Oluomo and his street urchins snatching ballot boxes and burning ballot papers? Una do well. Just get private bodyguards with guns to protect your votes at all the polling booths you want to use to vote his idiotic ass out, because Awon eleribu politicians will not leave there boro. Just my advice o and my suggestion. My 2 cents.
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by rottenegg: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Demon Idiot
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by trytillmake(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
WAT - i seriously came to this thread to see the bridge for myself, after seeing this I WEAK.
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by plana1: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is a serious joke. Corps members have single handedly done better projects than this.

Shame on our politicians!
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by Oluwademilade: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
That signboard is more expensive than the bridge
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by oneunited(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol
between the bridge and signpost which one is costlier

Lol,the signpost looks more expensive compare to the bridge!! How do drive home this our Youth thing,because those there now are all clowns?
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pavore9:
A case of "you can't shame the shameless".
True.
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by Mannaisaspy: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Who get shame no fit join politics for Nigeria.

Comment of the year
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by Ayobami7(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
lol
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by bamite(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
imhotep:
Sai APC
cc lzaa bamite sarrki afamed
Show us what your house of assembly member has done for your community mumu
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by phamurewaabiodu: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pls where are the bridge? Coz na paco I can see and see and resee
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by BoboNogoDie: 3:07am On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol
between the bridge and signpost which one is costlier

[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Desmond Elliot Constituency Bridge by BoboNogoDie: 3:09am On Jan 15, 2021
I wonder wetin those OSU pigs don commission for their region.

Frustrated children of hate and jealousy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan / Buhari To Earn N14 Million As Annual Salary, Allowances / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.