Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Three Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Revealed In His Interview With Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Revealed In His Interview With Dele Momodu (880 Views)

Some Things Nnamdi Kanu Said Yesterday In His Live Broadcast / 8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Revealed In His Interview With Dele Momodu by gidgiddy: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu revealed certain things in his live interview with Ovation publisher, Dele Momodu, last night. Nnamdi Kanu said:

"Some people think I have become rich because of the Biafran struggle. You may be surprised to know that I dont even own a car"

"I was not born a Nigerian. I was born during the Biafran war and my parents were issued s Biafran birth certificate. To this day, my birth certificate still says Biafran"

"Some Nigerians are prepared to fight and die to preserve the creation of the white man, called Nigeria. No white man will ever fight and die to preserve anything created by the black man"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Revealed In His Interview With Dele Momodu by DontBullshitMe: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is that all?
Re: Three Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Revealed In His Interview With Dele Momodu by HAccord: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Words on the zombies, should print it, enlarge it and hang it on their wall. It is the fastest way to cure the zombiefied pigs of their zombieism.
Re: Three Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Revealed In His Interview With Dele Momodu by Godwithus20: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
The country should be divided by mutual agreement. Government at all levels should stop this pretense that all is well in the country.

The truth still remains, those who wants Nigeria are those benefiting from it. Large numbers down south are against it.

3 Likes

Re: Three Important Things Nnamdi Kanu Revealed In His Interview With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Godwithus20:
The country should be divided by mutual agreement. Government at all levels should stop this pretense that all is well in the country.

The truth still remains, [b]those who wants Nigeria are those benefiting from it. [/b]Large numbers down south are against it.
They are Polithiefcians.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. / Nigerian Youths Should Prepare To Declare WAR If FG Touches The Social Media / While Rome Burns, Emperor Nero Fiddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.