Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore (2773 Views)

7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Amotekun And The Unity Of Yorubas / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by bennyxt: 5:57am On May 02, 2020
Nnamdi kanu in his last broadcast said that Northern leaders threatened Yoruba leaders "if go ahead with this Amotekun, we will destroy you people. We made your region what it's today and we can take it back just like that. Northern leaders told them to their face "we will reopen Port Harcourt, Warri, Calabar and Onitsha sea and river ports, and give them direct access to foreign shipment. We will also give Enugu, Port Harcourt, Uyo and Asaba International airports access to fly internationally." Within 24 hrs of the threat, Amotekun died.

https://www.facebook.com/MaziNnamdiKanuTheLeaderIPO

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by helinues: 5:58am On May 02, 2020
How is that Albino Kanu's headache?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Formularcr7: 6:02am On May 02, 2020
Kanu kanu kanu! Learn to talk less.

3 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Robisky001(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2020
That's what I also heard. Where are the Amotekun proponents please your attention is needed to verify this claims.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by jumper524(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2020
Well the man can continue since his followers has refused to have sense..
Guess Obasanjo and Jonathan were afraid of the north also even when they were presidents.

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by bennyxt: 6:06am On May 02, 2020
jumper524:
Well the man can continue since his followers has refused to have sense..
Guess Obasanjo and Jonathan were afraid of the north also even when they were presidents.

Typical afonja. When they open their mouth, you will know. They don't make sense!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Corporate2020: 6:11am On May 02, 2020
Hausa-Fulani herdsmen are killing and maiming and raping in Igbo land everyday, but Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not concerned about that. Instead, he is more concerned about AMOTEKUN that have been whipping herdsmen asses for some weeks now.

This Albino is as dumb as his illiterate followers.

16 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by vastolord4(m): 6:12am On May 02, 2020
I'm not a fan to his game play but I think this one makes sense.. it's been a while since I heard the amotekun stuff since it commissioned 2 mnths back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Nobody: 6:14am On May 02, 2020
This yellow bastard can like to talk nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Isoduwa(m): 6:25am On May 02, 2020
vastolord4:
I'm not a fan to his game play but I think this one makes sense.. it's been a while since I heard the amotekun stuff since it commissioned 2 mnths back

You are right

But they are dead now no more amotiku
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by funmike83(f): 6:26am On May 02, 2020
Amoteku died because of covid which is more pressing issue now. They need yo focus on health now and security can wait since there is lockdown everywhere. Even the kidnappers must be funning for their life too

3 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Nobody: 7:00am On May 02, 2020
This guy is fool

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by jlinkd78(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2020
This appears to be truth cos d way Amotekun carry enter hibernation mode dey questionable
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by sammyj: 7:08am On May 02, 2020
This man truly died the day Kemi declared and certified her dead. Just imagine what an imposter is dishing out to his pigs about the West. Heaven help them and hope it’s not too late for them !!

5 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by IlovePMB: 7:10am On May 02, 2020
Amu otu eke is dead and buried. Yoruba cowardice.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by kalufelix(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2020
Amokachi ke ? Ikpeba ni ...
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by HARYUBAR: 7:45am On May 02, 2020
Tell him to come and die in jail in Nigeria
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by PicLtd: 7:53am On May 02, 2020
I agree with Ohamadike.

No wonder we no longer hear about Amotekun. yoruba don mellow, power pass power under this one nigeria. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by PicLtd: 7:53am On May 02, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:
This yellow bastard can like to talk nonsense...

E pain your conehead no be small.... grin grin
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by PicLtd: 7:54am On May 02, 2020
Corporate2020:
Hausa-Fulani herdsmen are killing and maiming and raping in Igbo land everyday, but Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is not concerned about that. Instead, he is more concerned about AMOTEKUN that have been whipping herdsmen asses for some weeks now.

This Albino is as dumb as his illiterate followers.

Painment written all over your post my dear yoruba muslim brother. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by oyatz(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2020
If the man is still alive indeed...he talks too much for a freedom fighter.

How is this declaration going to lead to the actualization of Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by HARYUBAR: 8:01am On May 02, 2020
Kanu is looking for popularity

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Gabkosh: 8:12am On May 02, 2020
bennyxt:

Typical afonja. When they open their mouth, you will know. They don't make sense!
Lol, which kanu, the dead one or the cloned one. Seems his urine too strong for you.

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Gabkosh: 8:13am On May 02, 2020
HARYUBAR:
Kanu is looking for popularity
I tell you, the cloned kanu is really looking for popularity
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Gabkosh: 8:14am On May 02, 2020
I wonder if this is how Mandela and other real freedom fighters talk. Seriously, his followers are the most senseless in the world.

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Gabkosh: 8:15am On May 02, 2020
PicLtd:
I agree with Ohamadike.

No wonder we no longer hear about Amotekun. yoruba don mellow, power pass power under this one nigeria. grin

Which dike, dead or cloned grin?
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Gabkosh: 8:20am On May 02, 2020
Robisky001:
That's what I also heard. Where are the Amotekun proponents please your attention is needed to verify this claims.
On April 24, Amotekun chased out Fulani herdsmen from Ekiti. Now I ask you, where is kanu and his BSS

4 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by Gabkosh: 8:23am On May 02, 2020
Mr cloned kanu, Amotekun is working fine

RIP to real kanu.

2 Likes

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by DontCough: 8:24am On May 02, 2020
I sometimes love the views of Nnamdi Kanu but he mostly make ridiculous comments capable of derailing the minds of his followers
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Revealed About Amotekun And Why You Don't Hear About It Anymore by illicit(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2020
Arrant nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Reason The Buhari Cabal Picked Gambari As COS - Farooq / Man Who Saved Nigerian Soldier In Orlu Begs Nnamdi Kanu Not To Kill Him VIDEO / Blockage Of Food Supply Exposes The Poverty Is The West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.