Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Bbnaija's Ka3na Announces Own Reality TV Show (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Ka3na Announces Own Reality TV Show (photos) (1823 Views)

Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Gets An 11-Room Mansion For 'Made In Gidi' Reality Show (Photos) / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Ka3na Announces Own Reality TV Show (photos) by IamHeWrites: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Big Brother Naija star Ka3na has announced her own reality TV show Keep Up With The Jones starring herself and daughter Lila, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one broke the news on her Instagram page on Friday, saying her life was an open book.

“It’s A Lifestyle ���BOSSNATION Here Is The Content You Signed Up For�� � KEEP UP WITH THE JONES’ REALITY SHOW. Coming Soon.

“From the Big Brother Naija show you can tell my life is an open book! Sharing my life experiences with you all comes easy! My life is a cocktail of interesting activities!” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG9laowDbYk/?igshid=gstn291op44k

Ka3na had on Monday revealed her daughter Lila for the first time to her fans.

Re: Bbnaija's Ka3na Announces Own Reality TV Show (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Thier case, Next ? grin
Re: Bbnaija's Ka3na Announces Own Reality TV Show (photos) by Coldie(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
I wish her the best
Re: Bbnaija's Ka3na Announces Own Reality TV Show (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
And someone called her Ojuelegba boss lady.. some ppl and bad mouth.
Re: Bbnaija's Ka3na Announces Own Reality TV Show (photos) by punisha: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Not interested...I rather keep up with Osaro the DPO that didn't last a week and was overthrown.
Re: Bbnaija's Ka3na Announces Own Reality TV Show (photos) by Beckysexy(f): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Beckysexy announces own reality TV show.

"Keeping up with Becky"

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Lord Lamba Harvest New Car [view Photo] / 15 Most Handsome Nollywood Actors 2024 / There Must Be Something In Kanye's Eyes !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.