Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells (33729 Views)

Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / Ile Arugbo Demolition: Tear Gas Cans & Bullet Shells Found In GBEMI Saraki' Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by N2B2: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Detective Fash did not see that one o grin
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
what did I say before,
"massacre or no massacre,the truth shall surely prevail".
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Franklyspeakin: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
B
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
We're deceiving our self
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Ustec: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by YahooG(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yahoo is the way the truth and the life
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Dblaiz(f): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
very good...
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Liposure: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
The truth will surely come out oneday
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by emperorAY(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
so inspector fashola missed this ? wow
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by gift01: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Agent Fash actually missed this

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by jerryfisher(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
We are watching in three D
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Vanzcharles(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
I'm still not understanding the blanks they said they fired. Fake and rubbish Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Bragalee: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
who order the killing......
Rinu stay strong kiss
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Freshboi87: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yet the army and police keeps denying the shooting of unarmed protesters. The evil that resides in the heart of the black man is something else

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by femi4: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Savy Rinu.....We move

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Freebills12: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
WITH THIS CLEAR EVIDENCE SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL OF THE VIEW THAT THERE WAS NO SHOOTING AT LEKKI

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by mynd1(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kennitrust:
The world without Muslim would be a beautiful place

#endislamnow
U r such a useless person.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by oloriLFC(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
And Special Agent Jack Fashola Bauer didn't see those shells? How come? Something must be fishy! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by rollandben(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
I hope they (Nig Govt) won't covered the truth for this, although, we already knows the truth, even the whole world knows that, nothing to cover up. Lagos State government need to unveil now before too late. Come sun, come rains , we are are till will dig to the root

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by igahdavid(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
This people should stop playing with our intelligence.
This movie directed by fashola never one end.
See how they are photographing the bullet shell
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Kennitrust(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
I wish this man that the devil used to counter Christianity did not make it through his childhood.

We really miss a peaceful world with Muslim mentality. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Lagos Judicial Panel of Inquiry Visit Lekki Toll Gate, Discover Bullet Shells On The Floor.

Watch the videobelow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXxj1JUqI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG9_EOKDtI2/

They will soon come out with another story that the shells came from an omonile clash over ownership of the tollgate.

Just watch out.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by mynd1(f): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Freebills12:
WITH THIS CLEAR EVIDENCE SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL OF THE VIEW THAT THERE WAS NO SHOOTING AT LEKKI
No one argued that there was never a shooting but not massacred. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Coldie(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yoruba ronus come and blame igbo people

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Until Nigeria army name is written on the bullets that the DHQ Abuja will admit there was a shooting in Lekki angry
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
APC is Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Kennitrust(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
mynd1:
U r such a useless person.
e pain you die

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Jackonsy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
How did i even wake up in this godforsaken country

I thought military said they weren't there

I thought they said it was Photoshopped

I am beginning to thought many thing

Who ordered the shutting

Give us our brothers corpse

Nigeria is a dungeon

I just pity hope of commoners like us, if nothing was done to save this situation

Nigeria is at the point of creating beasts of no nation

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting / I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Throwback Photo Of Gowon And Ojukwu Reconciling 40 Years After End Of Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.