Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells (33749 Views)

Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / Ile Arugbo Demolition: Tear Gas Cans & Bullet Shells Found In GBEMI Saraki' Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by benqo01(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lots of shit are happening in this country,First agent fash now we are having this.Finally the truth is beginning to unveil itself
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by SmartyPants(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
We saw videos of shootings, Lagos government has confirmed shootings, the army has confirmed shootings.

The discovery of bullet casings is therefore not news.

What we need to know are:

1. Where those bullets blanks or live?
2. Was anyone shot or were bullets merely fired in the air?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by arsenal33: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
If na Fashola see bullet dem go talk o
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Tmonex: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
How can the government keep playing stupid games with human lives, not cool at all.

Check signature if you design websites with wordpress.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by PremierGuy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
A thorough and concise investigation must be done without delay
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by tsagir(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
#OYIGBOMASSACRE WE NEED JUSTICE
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Eluala(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Racoon:
The Lekki tollplaza needs to be pull down & converted to a memorial for the many victims of the #EndSARS protest who were still assaulted by the security agencies beside justice against all the culprible victims.

So that we will all be living in a cage like you do?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by therajah: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Detective Fash dint see those ones
Army- we were not there. Later, we were there but only fired live ammunitions.
Now bullet shells are discovered
Tomorrow army would say.. since barracks is close, some rats must have played and picked the bullet shells from training grnd to toll gate.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Vicdgreat556(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Even as d tinubu errand boy has swept that place many times,dey still dey see bullet...if u go next year,look thoroughly,u will still see bullet... that's show the extent of havoc recked by the spineless man o war called soldiers on innocent citizen..

Non of una go get peace....

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by IamAsiri: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
mynd1:
No one argued that there was never a shooting but not massacred. Thanks.

You mean except the armies themselves?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by 6digitscomrade: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Lagos Judicial Panel of Inquiry Visit Lekki Toll Gate, Discover Bullet Shells On The Floor.

Watch the videobelow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXxj1JUqI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG9_EOKDtI2/
smh I thought they said it was not live bullets
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Sterope(f): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
After how many days though?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Abagworo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shells are not bullets. I wonder why many people are ignorant of this. Blank armours are these shells not armed with bullets.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Racoon:
The Lekki tollplaza needs to be pull down & converted to a memorial for the many victims of the #EndSARS protest who were still assaulted by the security agencies beside justice against all the culprible victims.

U can not pull down a passage way just because u want to turn it to a memorial. U also need to get exact identities of victims b4 u do a memorial.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by FEGNO: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fashola did not see the bullets?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Zenithpeak(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
teebaxy:
Buratai and his boys are evil...wtf.how did detective fash and his goons did not see this

Federal Agent: Detective Fashola Jack Bauer didn't had his glasses on while conducting crime scene investigation hence couldn't see any smaller object than planted camera and white handkerchief.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Mrlazarus: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Vladm:
Pls whats the update on the movie fashola was shooting.... when is it coming out

Still in location,but be rest assured it’s going to be a hit when it hits the market...let me bust your head, Vin diesel is also in the movie...don’t tell anybody I told you oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Nfora: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
SmartyPants:
We saw videos of shootings, Lagos government has confirmed shootings, the army has confirmed shootings.

The discovery of bullet casings is therefore not news.

What we need to know are:

1. Where those bullets blanks or live?
2. Was anyone shot or were bullets merely fired in the air?

Very intelligent questions.

Nairaland is full of emotional reactors!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Zenithpeak(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Abagworo:
Shells are not bullets. I wonder why many people are ignorant of this. Blank armours are these shells not armed with bullets.

I was only wondering why after 10 days a new narratives of blank ammos surfaced through a retired military man who said and I quote: 'I THINK the military fired blank ammo' and today, being the 11th day of the sad event, panel of enquiry on Lekki Tollgate massacre discovered the assumed blank ammo' at the crime scene.

Remember the place been cleaned up already and rain had even fallen and millions of people has passed through the tollgate and several investigations carried out.... How come this new discovery?

I'm sure Agent Fashola's crime scene camera and assessment failed reasonability tests and they have to plant new evidences to discredit the actual videos of the event online.

This also won't work.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by drololaaof: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Detective Fashola did not see the expended bullets
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
mynd1:
U r such a useless person.
I reported his annoying post, the mods have taken care of it. Next time, report them to the moderators or click the report button instead of replying them.
There are rules and regulations governing this forum.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by danilmo: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Racoon:

U can as well help lasg to do that..
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by tesppidd: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Zenithpeak:

I was only wondering why after 10 days a new narratives of blank ammos surfaced through a retired military man who said and I quote: 'I THINK the military fired blank ammo' and today, being the 11th day of the sad event, panel of enquiry on Lekki Tollgate massacre discovered the assumed blank ammo' at the crime scene.

Remember the place been cleaned up already and rain had even fallen and millions of people has passed through the tollgate and several investigations carried out.... How come this new discovery?

I'm sure Agent Fashola's crime scene camera and assessment failed reasonability tests and they have to plant new evidences to discredit the actual videos of the event online.

This also won't work.
Since the place was already cleaned up according to you;

If real bullets were seen on the scene would you agree that they were planted to implicate the millitary and the government.

Would you agree?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Oracleforce: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
A week after the incident, the investigation team is just coming to collect evidence...
I laugh in Swahili...I can never join any protest in this country anymore...
Those people that were killed have gone forever...
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by Seunpaul01(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ugolistikp:
Nigeria
I just hope the name doesn't become history with the way things are going everybody with their own different story which would we believe

The name will become history. It's what's best for everybody.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by yugeelaz: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:

And detective Fash did not see this one
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by nothingzpoil: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
L
saaphiere:
Lagos Judicial Panel of Inquiry Visit Lekki Toll Gate, Discover Bullet Shells On The Floor.

Watch the videobelow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXxj1JUqI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG9_EOKDtI2/

Well, if after 10 days of the terrific massacre on armless civilians this evidence is found, that's to say, if they'd gone there earlier, they'll surely find more convincing evidence such as, human brains scattered on the ground, fresh human blood and many more.

The military/Lagos state govt is 99% guilty of every acquisitions labelled against the.

Sanwo-olu and Buratai should be under arrest in a sane society with functional system.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by vaca1: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Godwithus20:
If those killed in this Lekki sagar does not get justice either home or abroad, it simply means there is nothing left for the common man in this country
I am telling you
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells by wowcatty: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Planted!

The bullets casings can be from anywhere.

Yeah right! After they have cleaned the place .

I said it that Sanwo Olu made a mistake with the selection of the panel when I heard the name of the person leading it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.