Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters (68407 Views)

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary / Mohammed Abdullahi: Army Secretly Trying Soldier Who Criticised Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by oyatz(m): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2020
banio:

When their corpses are missing, how do You raise alarm ?.
Fighting government is not an easy task.

Can we know the

1) The exact number , not almost this or about this number. Humans can't be approximated.

2) Identities of the people killed e.g Their names, Gender, Dates of birth, Occupation, address and their families.

We all knew that a certain person named Jimoh Ishaq was killed in Ogbomosho. We knew his age, gender and place of residence.
The family came out and even the Governor compensated his family.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by oyatz(m): 6:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Nchenches:
But gov Sanwolu said only one person died, later he said 2 died

Some Politicians in Nigeria are agberos.

When the shooting occurred, he said based on their investigations there was no fatalities but two people were on critical care at the hospital.
Most of the victims were even discharged the following day.

The two people who later died one after the other died in the hospital. One was from a blunt trauma to the head (probably due to a stampede).
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by EdiskyHarry: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2020
chaloner:
obvious u re under age, likely not upto 15years old. Nairaland needs age regulation
Honestly, you are making sense.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by samunaka: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Sanchez01:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/30/exclusive-how-nigerian-army-secretly-moved-20-lekki-massacre-victims-idh-mortuary

A useless media outfit published by a failed politician always practice junks journalism , believe Sahara reporters and Sowore at your own peril, initially it was military hospital mortuary, now it is IDH mortuary who knows tomorrow it might as well be Aso Rock hospital mortuary

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by veektor01(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Smh
HundHunter:
Huh?.....and the victim families and friends didn't missed them to raised alarm about it for over one week.

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2020
chamber2:

Say what you know. Everything is not on the Internet. A friend just confirmed to me that his ex-girl was among the victims of the Lekki shooting. She was a medical personnel and was doing really good.

It took the family 5 days to know she was among the dead.

Please speak for your self. Many families are traumatized and afraid to even speak up.

Our government can't be trusted

It took a family 5 days to know a lady is missing after a propaganda massacre message on social media and violent reactions that follow. That is a fake news. If Eniola Badmus had not spoken and seen, she would have been kidnapped or killed to blackmail the government. Another reported killed on social media came out to say she is alive and never at the protest.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
HundHunter:
Huh?.....and the victim families and friends didn't missed them to raised alarm about it for over one week.

[/s]If you deny the massacre of #EndSARS peaceful protesters at Lekki by Fulani Army, may the same scenerio befall you in no distant time so that we can deny your own death too. You are devil incarnate.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Praktikals(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Sanchez01:

If families aren't coming out, it is because they are either scared or not living close to the dead victims to even suspect they went to protest.
Now read this again. Does it make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Kay25(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2020
HundHunter:

I'm yet to see the video though and i didn't support the stupid actions of the senseless army.

My worry is why are the concerned families are yet to talking about it, one week plus after.
how easy would it be ?when you know the power that is involved?wise up u are not just in Nigeria u should know how the game is in this jungle
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Praktikals(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Sanchez01:

There is every possibility that their families had no idea they joined in the protest.
This is what sentiments can do to an intelligent person.

2 Likes

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by chris51(f): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2020
HundHunter:

I'm yet to see the video though and i didn't support the stupid actions of the senseless army.

My worry is why are the concerned families are yet to talking about it, one week plus after.

FEAR. The families of victims must be afraid of the military and government
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by chris51(f): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2020
chris51:

FEAR. The families of victims must be afraid of the military and government
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2020
chamber2:

Say what you know. Everything is not on the Internet. A friend just confirmed to me that his ex-girl was among the victims of the Lekki shooting. She was a medical personnel and was doing really good.

It took the family 5 days to know she was among the dead.

Please speak for your self. Many families are traumatized and afraid to even speak up.

Our government can't be trusted

If it's not your friend, its your friend brother. We won't be deceived by this shenanigans
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Kinikini: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2020
The 20 dead bodies must be destitutes that no family member has come out to dislose missing person. There should be responsibilry to journalism. Saharareporters.com should stop writing trash.

quote author=Sanchez01 post=95501664]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/30/exclusive-how-nigerian-army-secretly-moved-20-lekki-massacre-victims-idh-mortuary[/quote]
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Farki:

It seems you are the one who needs to wake up.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/10/28/nigerias-military-admits-to-be-at-shooting-but-denies-shooting

The only statement made to the press about supposed blank bullets was by a retired former army spokeman who was not involved in the operation in any capacity. He is only stating what he thinks and not what happened.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/busted-soldiers-used-blank-bullets-to-disperse-lekki-protesters-ex-army-spokesman/

The military claims it didn't shoot anyone so where did this blank bullet fiction come in? Who do you think you are deceiving with this blank bullets story?

Yes because in every major crisis there will be people pointing sensational things. Have you gotten any proof that the person mentioned has been found?

And are you yourself stating what you think or what you know. I won't be deceived.

No one is claiming that the soldiers weren't there and as seen by the shells found on the scene including the ones the DJ found, it showed that they were blank bullet shells
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by ochibaoda: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2020
People were actually killed, mind you in Lagos there are thousands of youth whose parents are not in Lagos and it will take years for some to know their children they thought are in Lagos struggling are since dead with the Lekki shooting.

1 Like

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Oyiboman69: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2020
HundHunter:

Lagos is a big place with different people from all over the country...some don't even know that their persons are missing cos they might have traveled for a long time without visiting their families.
I strongly believe that's the reasons for your question.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by MNDY(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Sanchez01:
The Nigerian Army, in conjuction with this present government didn't expect the outcry to be this loud. They were very desperate to disperse protesters and thought brute force coupled with senseless killings will send people back to reset mode, which is the typical docile nature of Nigerians. First, they denied ever being at Lekki that night, while Sanwo-Olu indicted them and Buhari on CNN. Buratai had initially boasted that a travel ban on his person wouldn't mean anything because he made his first international travel at 50+.

Seeing that the heat was becoming unbearable, the NA confessed Sanwo-Olu requested for their intervention but that they did not shoot at all. Knowing he had been roped in, Pointus lost his voice immediately and has since remained dumb despite the growing calls for the release of the CCTV footage of that night. The pressure on Sanwo-Olu was why the FG sent in a former governor (Fashola) to discover a Bosch LTC 0630/21 Dinion surveillance camera without a lens at the 'crime scene'.

The initial narrative was to make the 'discovered' camera the lead evidence of the Lekki Massacre while the excuse would be that the CCTV cameras at the toll gate were not powered on as a result of the blackout. The plan was to sell a 'damaged camera' narrative since it was 'found' at the scene of the crime. The end game was to avoid the obvious truth; people were killed and the military took away bodies.

The international community is watching and the government must sell a believable narrative to sane, angry Nigerians and its allies. The government never thought this twist would be as weighty as this.

SERAP has dragged FG and NA to ICC. If it yields nothing, Nigerians will still come out. The agitation is not yet over.

The next wave of protest will not be palatable. Some politicians are already fuelling it with stupid remarks. Nigerians are targeting attacks on the politicians.

By the time Nigerian youths come out for the second time, the Nigerian government should get ready to kill as many of them that they can.

This is beyond SARS. Nigerians want either a new Nigeria or no Nigeria at all. Mark my words, one thing will lead to the other and the people will be back on the streets again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by HundHunter(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]If you deny the massacre of #EndSARS peaceful protesters at Lekki by Fulani Army, may the same scenerio befall you in no distant time so that we can deny your own death too. You are devil incarnate.

I think comprehension of a simple narrative isn't one of your strongest suit.

Your reasoning is shallow and you insight myopic and your utterance vulgar.

As per your wishes Damzik; IPOB miscreant and minion of hell. May the curse you invoked find you, follow you and stick with you and you only forever more.

If you quote me again. The curse will expend to your future generations for the next 600 years.

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Farki: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Upti123:

And are you yourself stating what you think or what you know. I won't be deceived.

No one is claiming that the soldiers weren't there and as seen by the shells found on the scene including the ones the DJ found, it showed that they were blank bullet shells

I am stating the military never said officially that they fired blank bullets, they are saying they didn't shoot at anyone. Anything about the army claiming to use blanks is simply coming from your head.

Second the army first claimed the soldiers weren't there, and that the videos were fake, then later admitted they were there and now claim they didn't shoot anyone.

The main difference between a blank bullet shell and a live round is the cap which isn't supposed to have a live bullet. So tell me how people from the protest were treated for bullet wounds in the various hospitals? How did the bullet magically appear in their bodies?

The first is blank the second is the one from the DJ Switch video, do they look the same?

You lose nothing by saying the truth.

Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Basher8583: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Sanchez01:

You shouldn't have commented since you are yet to see videos of the massacre. People who came out to protest are the regular, some 9-5 folks who are most likely the breadwinners of their family. And there is no denying that most of them live alone. There is every possibility that their families had no idea they joined in the protest. The poor have no voice in Nigeria, save it is collective and done in unison, such as that of the protest.

The military did kill people and took some bodies with them. There are still so many missing person tweets on Twitter almost every day. If we are to go by your idea, perhaps no one was killed at all since some families took the bodies of their people but never came online to record, wail or cry.

Let the bereaved come out and cry na. Abi u wan cry more than the bereaved. Or did the Army kill your siblings for the so called masacre?
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Basher8583: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2020
MNDY:

SERAP has dragged FG and NA to ICC. If it yields nothing, Nigerians will still come out. The agitation is not yet over.

The next wave of protest will not be palatable. Some politicians are already fuelling it with stupid remarks. Nigerians are targeting attacks on the politicians.

By the time Nigerian youths come out for the second time, the Nigerian government should get ready to kill as many of them that they can.

This is beyond SARS. Nigerians want either a new Nigeria or no Nigeria at all. Mark my words, one thing will lead to the other and the people will be back on the streets again.

Trust me.. that's what will happen. The police particularly are dearing you to try it again. They held back and got killed. Some of them were roasted and eaten. Those guys are pissed. If you like yourself just go by your own business or else they will waste you. Infact my police friend said if they like they should go and call Amnesty international or ICC say fvck all of dem.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by kayfra: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2020
abeniagbon:

who dey find dead body go barrack shey you fit find dead body go barrack go ask them question. maybe you should tried doing that at bonnycamp or do don barrack

Use your commonsense except it escapes you
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by oyatz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
amaridigital:

These people have actually cried us an ocean on the lekki incident and it appears they won't stop anytime soon. When will they start crying us a river on the Oyigbo, Rivers State incident? Are the lives of Lagosians superior to those from Rivers?

They won't talk about the killings in Oyigbo because there is no way link Tinubu and/APC to it.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by Cutie09(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
bammo:

I have a close relation that no one has heard from since the day of the massacre.. we can't just jump into conclusion that he was killed by the army.. it's really complicated..
There's this woman that acknowledge that her son was killed in a YouTube video.

It is well sad that people can just vanished without a trace
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by generationz(f): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
HundHunter:

Because they have been threatened and are scared for their lives.
Re: Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters by sammy329(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Where are families of supposedly 20 massacred people.
Where are their
Fathers
Mothers
In-laws
Cousins
Uncles
Aunties
Nephews
Nieces
Grand parents.

Sahara reporters should stop this shameful journalism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Behold, President Bola Tinubu’s Men / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.