Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics (8544 Views)

''It Is Ethnic Cleansing Against Igbos” – Ohanaeze Knocks Tinubu Over Emefiele / It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Enough is enough Mr Wike Nyesome , this is no more #endsars its a direct ethnic cleansing of Igbo community in River state and we will not sit back and do nothing you are provoking a bloody civil war that will start from River state

https://twitter.com/GoalYouth/status/1322149372377878529?s=19

You'll just make posts of dead bodies without any story attached but busy dragging Gov. Nyesom Wike into it. It seems you are just an unfortunate fellow.

Nnamdi kanu wasted souls because of his biased agitation for Biafra, the man una dey follow as leader na coward yet una no wan learn. He's in UK chilling u people are here dying like animals while he collects money from politicians to better his life.

Stop dragging Gov. Nyesom Wike, he didn't do anything to you or your IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
arantess:

the useless governor is in confederate with the federal army
i heard he has ambitions at federal level...he wants to please them apparently

This useless post from a useless poster is full of crap. You guys should try and get a full gist's of what's happening in oyigbo before wagging your tongues online. I detest grown up men reasoning like goats.

3 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
wingmanIII:

Wike will not be a governor forever. The guy lacks sense!

See this one too grin
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by wingmanIII: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
so d one who places bounty on a sitting governor is wise abi?

Wike is only showing Kanu that nobody has a monopoly of madness

So Kanu is now Wike's equal? Would Sanwo Olu react or ignore a statement from Adeyinka grandson? If Wike is reacting to Kanu ,then he is the ultimate fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
wizzyrich:
I have never seen a northern governor send soldiers to any LGA to kill her people despite the prevalence of Boko harram and Fulani herdsmen, non is even hasty to proscribe Fulani herdsmen as terrorist.

Wike has failed the southern region.

You are an idiot. What are you saying! You were there when he gave the order right?

Typical ipob reasoning , so myopic.

I read a thread by one Arrewa who mentioned with pictorial evidence some Muslims killed in that same oyigbo, we don't know who killed them but he's already attacking and accusing the South and now this too, you guys are attacking Gov. Wike. When youths were killed in Nnamdi kanus house while he ran away to UK why didn't you guys accuse him? Your brains need reexamination

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by ProT: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cyberterror:
Nnamdi Kanu should make a radio broadcast apologizing unconditionally to Nyesom Wike and pledging to withdraw Ipob fighters from Rivers State if not, I don't see how the onslaught will abate.

Kanu should not also forget to withdraw the bounty he placed on Wike's head.

U are not intelligent; it is mindsets like urs that have made Africa to remain the shithole it is today; pple are being unjustly killed by the authorities, all u could think of is how someone should apologise to another person.
So without the apology YOU have requested for, the killings are justified?

I believe sonsofabiich like u were cool with the brutalization Yusuf Muhammed felt in the hands of the authorities, which finally culminated into the violent Boko Haram sect that has destroyed the NE.
If only violence could consume only those who stoke it by supporting and justifying injustice and recklessness of those in authority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by adaora17901: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
He’s killing his subjects
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by HyAccent: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Its easy for us all to justify these senseless killing by tagging them IPOB, Igbo, Biafra or any other name we are comfortable with. We should remember they are first of all humans. They should not be slaughtered for no just reason.
If confirmed terrorist. The boko haram soldiers are being given amnesty.
Then we should not kill these guys like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Unik3030: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
wingmanIII:

So Kanu is now Wike's equal? Would Sanwo Olu react or ignore a statement from Adeyinka grandson? If Wike is reacting to Kanu ,then he is the ultimate fool!
nobody takes adeyinka grandson serious in yoruba land but u have to see the tape of Nnamdi Kanu ordering people to burn n damage properties.
so it's normal for Wike to act, nobody cares about what adeyinka grandson says but u know how people foolishly worship Nnamdi Kanu dere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by EMMY76: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
so d one who places bounty on a sitting governor is wise abi?

Wike is only showing Kanu that nobody has a monopoly of madness

By killing his own people?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by wingmanIII: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
nobody takes adeyinka grandson serious in yoruba land but u have to see the tape of Nnamdi Kanu ordering people to burn n damage properties.
so it's normal for Wike to act, nobody cares about what adeyinka grandson says but u know how people foolishly worship Nnamdi Kanu dere

Nobody worships Kanu. Did he start the endsars protest? No. He is just a bloody attention seeker who harped unto the protest and many of you are now making it about him which is what he wanted. Police stations where burnt and police men unfortunately killed across the country. Did Kanu also influence killing policemen in Oyo and Ogun states?. Not possible
Ignore Kanu and watch him fizzle out.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by OyigboUpdate: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
IgbosAreMumus:

When they see your post they will regard you as their enemy forgetting you're saving their lives, don't waste your energy Wike will open their eyes to see Kanu doesn't have their interest at heart.

Your username shows that you hate igbos. Why not say IPOB are mumus. Because I believe u have no problem with igno people.
Always learn how to separate Rice from beans
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by hammerFC: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Cyberterror:
Nnamdi Kanu should make a radio broadcast apologizing unconditionally to Nyesom Wike and pledging to withdraw Ipob fighters from Rivers State if not, I don't see how the onslaught will abate.

[/s]

DAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

IF WIKE LIKE LET HIM SEND FULANI ARMY TO MURDER EVERYBODY THERE.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO JUDGEMENT DAY.

THE BOUNTY ON WIKE HEAD IS 100MILLION.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cyberterror:

Stupid comment...

Make rivers ppl or obigbo ppl dey there dey shout Ipob Ipob, hausas fulanis soldiers are killing your ppl, you guys kept blaming Ipob without evidence..

B4 it was the Yorubas that said we were the ones burning and looting Lagos, now they don change mouth divert to Ipob...

Wike is destroying rivers state...
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by PeaceNexus(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
I used to have respect for Governor Wike but his actions lately reek of stupidity and Stark incompetence. He should go ahead and get every single soul over there killed. He will regret his actions. Dancing to the tune of the North to the detriment of your own people has never favoured anyone from the south and will never do ..not even Wike
Whiteangel1234:
Enough is enough Mr Wike Nyesome , this is no more #endsars its a direct ethnic cleansing of Igbo community in River state and we will not sit back and do nothing you are provoking a bloody civil war that will start from River state

https://twitter.com/GoalYouth/status/1322149372377878529?s=19
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by loopman: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

But it is still your federal government whose duty it is to protect life that are busy killing people?

Why should the FG stop the killing of terrorists that have placed a bounty on the head of a serving governor in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by gidgiddy: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
loopman:

Why should the FG stop the killing of terrorists that have placed a bounty on the head of a serving governor in Nigeria?

I wonder why your government doesnt remember this when it is rehabilitating and releasing Boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by arantess: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
BREYZ:

This useless post from a useless poster is full of crap. You guys should try and get a full gist's of what's happening in oyigbo before wagging your tongues online. I detest grown up men reasoning like goats.
do you stay in PH, small boy
you should focus on searching for that self contain in gbagada, norod
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
arantess:

do you stay in PH, small boy
you should focus on searching for that self contain in gbagada, norod

Slow poke, I am a PH guy, schooled in PH and have lived in PH all my life. I schooled in UST and can trace you down to your family.

Becareful the way you post things here, just an advise. Seems some of you IPOB members have sold your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
BREYZ:

My father is an idiot. What are you saying! You were there when he gave the order right?

Typical ipob reasoning , so myopic.

I read a thread by one Arrewa who mentioned with pictorial evidence some Muslims killed in that same oyigbo, we don't know who killed them but he's already attacking and accusing the South and now this too, you guys are attacking Gov. Wike. When youths were killed in Nnamdi kanus house while he ran away to UK why didn't you guys accuse him? Your brains need reexamination
Fixed
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by arantess: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
BREYZ:

Slow poke, I am a PH, schooled in PH and have lived in PH all my life. I schooled in UST and can trace you down to your family.

Becareful the way you post things here, just an advise. Seems some of you IPOB members have sold your brain.
LOL...detective you can bring it on....hope you will tell the story after that time, this one no be dey gbam dey well oo

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Benwallt(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jackonsy:
God damn it

Who do we offend in this country
Nnamdi Kanu is evil. How does he sleep at night pushing these fine ppl to untimely deaths. He has succeeded in denting IBO reputation n making them suspects for any abnormalities in any society. I nor b Ibo but my heart goes to them

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Kinematics: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
BREYZ:

Slow poke, I am a PH, schooled in PH and have lived in PH all my life. I schooled in UST and can trace you down to your family.

Most times I laugh at these ipoo miscreants from the SE. 1 id1ot from the SE will be calling a bonafide Rivers man/woman an afonja or hausa. A bonafide Rivers man that has lived all his life in Rivers.

I laugh at their ignorance whenever I read their nonsense here on nairaland.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Kinematics: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
arantess:

[s]LOL...detective you can bring it on....hope you will tell the story after that time, this one no be dey gbam dey well oo[/s]

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
wizzyrich:
Fixed

Just imagine this Ewu editing my texts. You are indeed a coward just like your leader Nnamdi Kanu. Only cowards behave this way.

Spits on you.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
arantess:

LOL...detective you can bring it on....hope you will tell the story after that time, this one no be dey gbam dey well oo

Idiots that watched their brothers killed in Nnamdi Kanus house but couldnt and havent been able to do anything till date. All they know is to flood Nairaland with useless write-ups and Wallow in ignorance.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by victorioushands: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cry ne a river. They should continue to listen to that abomination called Nnayanwuru Kanu.

All IPOB terrorists should be treated just like terrorists. Ukpana okpoko gburu...
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by arantess: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=BREYZ post=95513253]

Idiots that watched their brothers killed in Nnamdi Kanus house but couldnt and havent been able to do anything till date. All they know is to flood Nairaland with useless write-ups and Wallow in ignorance. [/quote
Aturu awusa, I thought you wanted to locate me, your family for no sabi you again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Communique From The Meeting Of South-East Governors Forum / IBB For President (2007) / Soludo Has Become Necessary For Anambra – By Mr. Enemuo C.C Esquire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.