Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics (8538 Views)

''It Is Ethnic Cleansing Against Igbos” – Ohanaeze Knocks Tinubu Over Emefiele / It’s Ethnic Cleansing, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo Condemns Emefiele’s Suspension / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Emilokoiyawon: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cyberterror:
Nnamdi Kanu should make a radio broadcast apologizing unconditionally to Nyesom Wike and pledging to withdraw Ipob fighters from Rivers State if not, I don't see how the onslaught will abate.Kanu should not also forget to withdraw the bounty he placed on Wike's head.

Nonsense. Why should innocent Igbos pay for Kanu's sins? STOP extrajudicial killings. Its wrong.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cyberterror:
Nnamdi Kanu should make a radio broadcast apologizing unconditionally to Nyesom Wike and pledging to withdraw Ipob fighters from Rivers State if not, I don't see how the onslaught will abate.

Kanu should not also forget to withdraw the bounty he placed on Wike's head.
What the stvpid ipob ediots forgot to understand is that they're not boko haram and can never be.. Kanu in attempt to gain popularity pushes things too far, Nigerian army won't mind total shut down of Oyigbo until no human is seen there.. Ipob should not have gotten themselves involved in the #EndSARS saga.. It should have just remained a Nigerian youth thing without ethnic coloration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
BREYZ:

Just imagine this Ewu editing my texts. You are indeed a coward just like your leader Nnamdi Kanu. Only cowards behalf this way.

Spits on you.
Behave not behalf.

Wasted school fees.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
wizzyrich:
I have never seen a northern governor send soldiers to any LGA to kill her people despite the prevalence of Boko harram and Fulani herdsmen, non is even hasty to proscribe Fulani herdsmen as terrorist.

Wike has failed the southern region.
He didn't fail anything.. Ọya go to Borno naw and see if u will survive the next day.. Ipob brought chaos which is been given to them back.. I don't pity ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
BREYZ:

Slow poke, I am a PH, schooled in PH and have lived in PH all my life. I schooled in UST and can trace you down to your family.

Becareful the way you post things here, just an advise. Seems some of you IPOB members have sold your brain.
Disgrace to UST Alumni
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

But it is still your federal government whose duty it is to protect life that are busy killing people?
IPOB want chaos and they're receiving it back to back.. South will never be allowed to be like Borno

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

Yes it is the duty of the federal government to protect lives of law abiding citizens.
You better tell your members to lie low in Obigbo because as usual you have abused the goodwill of the people of that city and Rivers state in general.
Your basket mouth saviour(MNK) is not concerned if a thousand of IPOB members are killed.
They lack sense.. They want to turn peaceful south to be like Borno.. I will always support the military against ipob

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
wingmanIII:

So Kanu is now Wike's equal? Would Sanwo Olu react or ignore a statement from Adeyinka grandson? If Wike is reacting to Kanu ,then he is the ultimate fool!
Kanu has followers.. No de deceive yourself and they were attacking the military, they should be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
HyAccent:
Its easy for us all to justify these senseless killing by tagging them IPOB, Igbo, Biafra or any other name we are comfortable with. We should remember they are first of all humans. They should not be slaughtered for no just reason.
If confirmed terrorist. The boko haram soldiers are being given amnesty.
Then we should not kill these guys like this.
We will never wait for South to be like Borno just to please u all.. Never,

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
wingmanIII:

Nobody worships Kanu. Did he start the endsars protest? No. He is just a bloody attention seeker who harped unto the protest and many of you are now making it about him which is what he wanted. Police stations where burnt and police men unfortunately killed across the country. Did Kanu also influence killing policemen in Oyo and Ogun states?. Not possible
Ignore Kanu and watch him fizzle out.
He came in to suck blood.. Kanu is a ritualist
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

DAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

IF WIKE LIKE LET HIM SEND FULANI ARMY TO MURDER EVERYBODY THERE.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO JUDGEMENT DAY.

THE BOUNTY ON WIKE HEAD IS 100MILLION.
Go to Oyigbo and collect your own bullet ipob miscreant and stop yapping here

3 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
gidgiddy:

I wonder why your government doesnt remember this when it is rehabilitating and releasing Boko haram?
Because terrorism will never thrive in the east.. They should keep it in Borno

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
BREYZ:

Slow poke, I am a PH, schooled in PH and have lived in PH all my life. I schooled in UST and can trace you down to your family.

Becareful the way you post things here, just an advise. Seems some of you IPOB members have sold your brain.
Boss can you gist me a bit of the update there
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Ojiofor: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

They lack sense.. They want to turn peaceful south to be like Borno.. I will always support the military against ipob

Honestly it pains me to see so many young Igbo people die unnecessarily from time to time because of greediness of one man.
They has been brainwashed to believe they are fighting and dying for Biafra while in actual sense they die for nothing.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
victorioushands:
Cry ne a river. They should continue to listen to that abomination called Nnayanwuru Kanu.

All IPOB terrorists should be treated just like terrorists. Ukpana okpoko gburu...
Ntị chiri ya.. Ezigbo Nwafor Igbo ka ịbụ.. The ipob terrorists want to turn our east to Borno.. It will never work

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Nonsense. Why should innocent Igbos pay for Kanu's sins? STOP extrajudicial killings. Its wrong.
Ipob not igbos are paying for it

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ojiofor:

Honestly it pains me to see so many young Igbo people die unnecessarily from time to time because of greediness of one man.
They has been brainwashed to believe they are fighting and dying for Biafra while in actual sense they die for nothing.
Pathetic to say the least.. If igbos run away from the north due to terrorism they will now come home to face these ediots, will never happen

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Emilokoiyawon: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Ipob not igbos are paying for it

So if someone listens to IPOB/BIAFRA radio, the should be killed? What are you saying?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Eastlink(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So if someone listens to IPOB/BIAFRA radio, the should be killed? What are you saying?
Most of the people you are arguing are evil people. I'm sorry to say this, there are northerners who support the killings. IPOB are not even the once paying for this, but innocent Oyigbo people. They should continue supporting the extrajudicial killings of the army till it generate into something else if they are not careful with their utterances.

Rivers state is not a place where people sit on the fence.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Ojiofor: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Pathetic to say the least.. If igbos run away from the north due to terrorism they will now come home to face these ediots, will never happen
Sad situation.

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

They were following order from an albino in London who placed bounty on a searing governor's head

1 Like

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Emilokoiyawon: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
Most of the people you are arguing are evil people. I'm sorry to say this, there are northerners who support the killings. IPOB are not even the once paying for this, but innocent Oyigbo people. But they’ll surprised to see the angle this thing will generate into if they are not careful with their utterances. Rivers state is not a place where people sit on the fence.

It shocks me. My fear is that, this extra-judicial killings will continue under the radar. A few months from now, everyone will be saying how did the Oyigbo massacre occur without widespread condemnation to stop it. While I agree that the murder of the Hausa traders was wrong, you cannot say anyone that listens to radioBiafra is now an enemy combatant to be executed in broad day light. And are they really killing people for having IPOB related searches on their phone? :

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Emilokoiyawon: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
They were following order from an albino in London who placed bounty on a searing governor's head
Following order? But the governor's head is still attached, so what is their crime?

And even if an IPOB member goes ahead to cut off Wike's head, why should every single IPOB be executed for that? What happened to 'the finger that sinned?'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Eastlink(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

It shocks me. My fear is that, this extra-judicial killings will continue under the radar. A few months from now, everyone will be saying how did the Oyigbo massacre occur without widespread condemnation to stop it. While I agree that the murder of the Hausa traders was wrong, you cannot say anyone that listens to radioBiafra is now an enemy combatant to be executed in broad day light. And are they really killing people for having IPOB related searches on their phone? :
This is my anger. The media are not even reporting the killings. This was exactly how it happened in Odi until the dust settled. We are taking note, Wike, the army GOC, Police Commissioner or anyone found capable in this will bear the brunt in due course.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by Lot13(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:

But it is still your federal government whose duty it is to protect life that are busy killing people?
Federal government is to protect the lives and properties of law abiding citizens of the country and not terrorists.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NairaHercules(m): 12:23am On Oct 31, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by loopman: 4:06am On Oct 31, 2020
gidgiddy:

I wonder why your government doesnt remember this when it is rehabilitating and releasing Boko haram?

FG has been killing BH in NE and roasting bandits in NW, if you want the same hard tactics, just start killing army, the FG will give you your size
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 4:16am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=arantess post=95514565][/quote]

When you are done wailing on Nairaland, go back to your states and do your Biafra, Rivers State isn't a state where you can display your stupidity. Tell your leader to leave UK and come home if he's man enough, all he does is hide somewhere while giving orders to you riffraffs who keep on dying like chickens without sense. A man who couldn't even attend his parents burial due to his cowardice isn't fit for anything.
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 4:21am On Oct 31, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Go to Oyigbo and collect your own bullet ipob miscreant and stop yapping here

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by BREYZ: 4:28am On Oct 31, 2020
wizzyrich:
Disgrace to UST Alumni

You are a disgrace to your generation. You dey indoors dey type, enter street with your stupid Biafra flag whether bullet no go touch you, idiot. Since some of una no wan get sense. The muslim guys you IPOB killed in Oyigbo, wetin them do una? You IPOB murdered the guys and stole their goods. You should know that while you wail online, we have more details to give as to how IPOB idiots like you went out on that fateful day to murder some innocent Muslim guys in Oyigbo.

Tell Nnamdi kanu to enter Rivers State if he is man enough, he shouldn't stay in UK and be giving orders to miscreants like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ethnic Cleansing Against The Igbos Happening In Oyigbo, River State - Pics by NNEWIsuper: 5:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Following order? But the governor's head is still attached, so what is their crime?

And even if an IPOB member goes ahead to cut off Wike's head, why should every single IPOB be executed for that? What happened to 'the finger that sinned?'
You've rightly giving the best reason for this onslaught unknowingly.. So u see we are both saying the same thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Earmarks ₦71.6 Billion For Railway Projects / Terrorists Force 13 Communities In Birnin-gwari To Pay N45m For Their Safety / Yerima Abbas Shettima: Why Our Support Is For Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.