Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

"People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu (50140 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / #endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ThatFairGuy: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

To be Frank, one very reason I dislike the Northern muslim people way of thinking when it comes to government, is thier ability to surpass the truth because of a religious laws, forgetting the facts that a good worship must be awesome in a good government.

Ma, am sorry but that's what the religion of piss is to poor Muslim, they believe you are on the wrong path.

Islam don't have regards for anything around them, that don't affect thier religion irrespective of the choas around them.

They allow religion to blind them. Why on earth will you curse a person simply because they are working for the betterment of Nigerians at large? Don't mention killings cause the beginning of the protest started with peace not Chaos ..

See even pastor can't tell me protesting is a sin, I won't agree to that facts.

Do you know when the government is OK, worship is as flexible as anything? The rest of mind and the state of things will ease you to concentrated during worship.
[/s]
Why can't you just pass your messages without insulting Islam?
All those remarks you gave about Islam, where did you get such Because you know nothing about Islam to have concluded like that.

As she claimed, is it all Muslim that lay curse on her in mosque that made you think it's Islamic thing?
I know you just used her case to pour out the hatred you have for Islam.

I PRAY ALLAH HEAL AND CLEAN YOUR DARKENED HEART TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM MORE THAN THESE SENTIMENTS
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Olarewaju89: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

Continue killing innocent people. sad

May God help Nigeria.

But, who do you like this..?

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Easyosafo: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
As far as the president is from the north, let the worst happen in Nigeria, is never an issue to an average northern Muslim person.

Northern Muslims are the major problem of NIGERIAN. They so believe that they will forever be in power and rule the world for their powerless god which they fight and kill for.

see how they are just threatening Aisha Yusufu with death sentence. imagine, calling her all sorts of names. All because they just want to remain in power and turn every other religions their slaves.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by seunayantokun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
The curses shall be back to sender!
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ikeyman00(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
ledaman: 8:56pm
It will never be well with you for deceiving innocent souls lost for stupid and senseless protest with no direction. It will not be well with you Yesufu!
But the boko haream herdsmen cutting pregnant women womb open is sensible ba? It will surely be well with you? I met a man that live in Europe and he is from Gombe ,he told you hausa fulani are evil and barbaric that should never live with them
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ceeceeuwa: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

May God help Nigeria.
Slit back into the hole you came out from. Scumbag!
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by omokab: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
azmanaty2:
Muslims will rather fight allah's battle instead of fighting their own personal battles. Reason they are quick to behead anyone that is against what their violent religion says
what would youi call your Igbos that killed Muslims and burnt mosque in ri ERS and IMO state? You always escape all your atrocities because of bad journalist we have in Nigeria. They will pretend as if nothing happen when Christians attack or kill a Muslim while jump over the bridge when a Muslim attack or kill a Christians . I am not supporting any bad because I can never kill. Anything the northerners do you blame it on islam. Like bokoharam like Igbos.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
omokab:
what would youi call your Igbos that killed Muslims and burnt mosque in ri ERS and IMO state? You always escape all your atrocities because of bad journalist we have in Nigeria. They will pretend as if nothing happen when Christians attack or kill a Muslim while jump over the bridge when a Muslim attack or kill a Christians . I am not supporting any bad because I can never kill. Anything the northerners do you blame it on islam. Like bokoharam like Igbos.

U think u can lie and go Scot free?? Show us when and where ipob burnt down mosques in Rivers and imo state. U just open ur mouth and be vomiting uncocoted lies
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by yommen: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMMM

SHE IS BEING CURSED BASED ON HER STAND ON GAY MARRIAGE AND GAY UNIONS .

NOTHING POLITICAL AND SHE KNOWS IT
SHE JUST WANTS SYMPATHY TWISTING IT LIKE ITS POLITICAL.

If there was anything about gay stuff as you rightly mentioned, when did that happen? It could not have been a recent one. Why now?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by osascybog(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
If you add Aisha to a list of your problem as a Nigerian....you go tey inside.bro wake up we Have a common enemy and am not AISHA
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by NASTYNASOSO: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
yommen:

If there was anything about gay stuff as you rightly mentioned, when did that happen? It could not have been a recent one. Why now?

HMMMMMMM

CHECK HER TWEETS THERE IS A VIDEO GOING ROUNSD WITH THE DETAILS THAT SPARKED THE OUTRAGE
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Camelot65: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Fake news, how??

is it because she engaged in the protests??

killing innocent people?? How?

Judgement is also coming for you too bro, Stop trying to sound politically correct
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by NASTYNASOSO: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

What is her stand on gay marriage & gay unions?

HMMMMMMMMM

SHE KIND OF SUPPORTS IT AND SHE SAID ITS BASICALLY NOT HER CONCERN WHAT PEOPLE DO IN INTIMACY
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Camelot65: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
Why can't you just pass your messages without insulting Islam?
All those remarks you gave about Islam, where did you get such Because you know nothing about Islam to have concluded like that.

As she claimed, is it all Muslim that lay curse on her in mosque that made you think it's Islamic thing?
I know you just used her case to pour out the hatred you have for Islam.

I PRAY ALLAH HEAL AND CLEAN YOUR DARKENED HEART TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM MORE THAN THESE SENTIMENTS
It's high time we stop deceiving ourselves @bold

Allah should cleanse the heart of those killing our people in the North and North central first
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by NASTYNASOSO: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerianization:

Please show proof that she supports gay and lesbian unions....

Religion should stop where humanity starts.....

HMMMMMM
CHECK HER TWEETS
THERE IS A VIDEO GOING ROUND WITH ALL THE DETAILS.
SHE JOINED ISSUES WITH THE NORTHERNERS AND KANO PEOPLE IN GENERAL WHERE SHE GREW UP.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by luluman: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
. Has it been well with you yourself?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by luluman: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

I really have nothing against this woman.

But The truth is that this woman is a clout chaser!

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

no one knows her in the north outside twitter.

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

This woman should stop overrating her
influence. It starts and end on twitter.

If the north are that intolerant as the southern media portrayed her to be.

No single Christians would have been living in any part of Kano state.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Come to kano and see thousands of Igbos especially in sabon gari.

While the Igbos are attacking northerners and burning down mosques in the east.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

They even went as far as attacking Hausa community in the East.

Spreading lies and fallacy just to paint the north black!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media!

Prosterity will speak for us!
Better shutup. Mumu did other parts of Nigeria also limit you to only Sabo gari to dwell as you do to them? Why hide the great crimes to other religion & portray yourself to be good. If your people did not start the killing no body will attack them anywhere.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by luluman: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
10 castrated cows for your eating pleasure. A big amen to your prayers
The Cows you stole from warehouse?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Another Muslim Terrorist suicidal talking

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by drehdinho(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
So many fake accounts are being used across social media platforms by the wicked politicians to douse the accusation of massacre that happened at the Lekki Toll gate.

The first two comments on this post is a typical examples of such hired fake profiles.

How can any human deny the killings covered on video in such a clear view, seen by everyone?

What a useless country? I'm sure some Nigerians are already getting brainwashed again.

Pity to associated with this contraption called Nigeria.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Abeg convert to Christianity and leave those modafokn head slammers. Na your conversion to Christianity go kee them all
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Mcfi(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Shouuu!

Wetin dey worry this one now ehn! Nawa for this country sef
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by SoBright101: 3:12am On Oct 31, 2020
The only solution to this is regionalism. You are beating a child and expect him not to cry, government want to keep oppressing the poor and doing things the old way while they say you are inciting violence when you raised your voice against corruption. It's so easy to post the names and curse activists who are the voice of the oppressors because the corrupt politicians have no plan to make this country better. They want to adopt China's social media regulation idea but not anti corruption idea.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Aystarz: 3:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

I really have nothing against this woman.

But The truth is that this woman is a clout chaser!

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

no one knows her in the north outside twitter.

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

This woman should stop overrating her
influence. It starts and end on twitter.

If the north are that intolerant as the southern media portrayed her to be.

No single Christians would have been living in any part of Kano state.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Come to kano and see thousands of Igbos especially in sabon gari.

While the Igbos are attacking northerners and burning down mosques in the east.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

They even went as far as attacking Hausa community in the East.

Spreading lies and fallacy just to paint the north black!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media!

Prosterity will speak for us!

Utter nonsense. Aisha has achieved more than all of you out there in the North can ever aspire to. Posterity will be kind on her. For you inconsequential lots, all the world has is pity, pity and more pity. Una mumu no go ever do ooo... Ise.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by koffsman(m): 4:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Killed who and who how can your generation have someone as stupid as you in their Linage
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by lexy2014: 5:13am On Oct 31, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

SHE KIND OF SUPPORTS IT AND SHE SAID ITS BASICALLY NOT HER CONCERN WHAT PEOPLE DO IN INTIMACY

U say "she kind of supports it", which means u aren't even sure if she does or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.