Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

"People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu (50170 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / #endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by HKMI(m): 5:15am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Teknoteableblog: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

Continue killing innocent people. sad

May God help Nigeria.
Name one person she killed.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by victorazyvictor(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Liposure:
I wonder what will make a person curse a great figure like this. A woman that has done so much for the oppressed in nigeria and this is what she gets in return.

Curse without Cause = Void
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Of course our people are too bigoted and extremely clannish to the core. Most of us reason based on religion,tribe and region.
That's the unity they think we have,united to instill poverty, retrogression and absolute failure.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

I really have nothing against this woman.

But The truth is that this woman is a clout chaser!

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

no one knows her in the north outside twitter.

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

This woman should stop overrating her
influence. It starts and end on twitter.

If the north are that intolerant as the southern media portrayed her to be.

No single Christians would have been living in any part of Kano state.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Come to kano and see thousands of Igbos especially in sabon gari.

While the Igbos are attacking northerners and burning down mosques in the east.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

They even went as far as attacking Hausa community in the East.

Spreading lies and fallacy just to paint the north black!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media!

Prosterity will speak for us!
Shut it...our people are always the first to incite violence...
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by TheMohican(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

May God help Nigeria.

I see. The soldiers that rained fire upon civilians aren't murderers, it's the protesters.. your re.ligi.on of p.iss need to be expelled from this world, you guys don't bring anything good to it, only hypocrisy and hate.

Don't worry after France chases all of you out the rest of Europe will do the same, the world is onto you guys
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by pacespot(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Nothing must happen to this woman o, or else nobody will dare speak up against this opressive regime again. What is wrong with these northerners, she is a Muslim for heaven's sake, does that mean that people are forbidden to speak the truth as a Muslim? Imagine you go to a place of "worshipping" and you lay curses on an innocent woman because she is against your political view.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by geewean(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
. I am awashed that in this era of modern thinking where facts are more superior to sentiment that you could still be wallowing in deep emotional sentiments for your vegetable and failed government.

What stops you from giving us fact on how she massacred people.Where is proof that she weaponised thugs to massacre people.

You are yet to rain curses in your dementia president who granted unconditional pardon to Boko Haram boys who are terrorist.So it was Yesufu that gave a marching order to the military to open fire at the innocent protesters.Looting only started when the government manifested it's cowardice.Now ur military is say this,Lagos State government will say that?

Didn't u watch the judicial panel set in Lagos how a man brought a valid case of how SARZ unlawful arrest him and plugged his teeth with a plyer.The judges saw the evidence and was shocked.

Are you saying the agitating for better policing is wrong?Are u endorsing police brutality?Are u saying her request for the release of Leah shuaibu is wrong?What is the cost of a bag of rice now compared to it in 2014?

Guy please even if e dey do you Sha don't drag your insanity to the market place in form of sentimentalism.All ur curses only moved out of your phone and started dancing Zanku in ur house.

The Yesufu sef does not know you exist.E shock u?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by yeniyeni(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2020
You are one of them.
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by yeniyeni(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2020
edoairways:

Yes they are different.
Big differences
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Sensiblerealist: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Though you seem to carry yourself across as trying to be different and make some sense, but in deeper reflections, you are not different from the unabashedly tribal bigots on nairaland.
I'm just trying to wrapy head around your narratives of recent times.

[quote author=Arrewa post=95502886]Lol... grin

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by egobetatoday: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

lol. you must be the angel for the judgement.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by egobetatoday: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

so u pple know posterity and you are out and about beheading pple for blasphemy? So there are things posterity will judge and some others that u muslims have to judge by beheading on earth? why not leave everything and anything for posterity to judge? the rich muslims should invest in media? lol. As long as a Muslim decides to kill 3 pple by entering a church in Nice, France or behead pple like Samuel Paty be sure that muslims can NEVER have a good reputation whether they have their own media or not. All muslims are responsible for the bad reputation you have, while some a busy killing, others are busy hiding behind the killers, pretending they are peaceful. When the 'peaceful' muslims start protesting for the beheading of pple like Samuel Paty, the good minds of the pple of the world will start seeing any good in Islam. Till then you people are in a cult. Did u also say no muslim would have been living in Kano? lol. if it happens that you decided to kill all Christian's in kano, most of you would have been wiped out by now. Not all Christian will be waiting for u to come and kill them. They will start bringing the fight to you. Muslims dont have monopoly of violence.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by egobetatoday: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
edoairways:
Yes they are different.
muslims are muslims. they use the same Koran and hadith.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by NASTYNASOSO: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

U say "she kind of supports it", which means u aren't even sure if she does or not.
HMMMMMMMMM

I DONT WANT TO JUDGE HER.
PEOPLE SHOULD READ THE TEXT AND CONFIRM.
SHE HERSELF AVOID THE TOPIC WETIN BE MY OWN
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ledaman: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
ikeyman00:
But the boko haream herdsmen cutting pregnant women womb open is sensible ba? It will surely be well with you? I met a man that live in Europe and he is from Gombe ,he told you hausa fulani are evil and barbaric that should never live with them
Sense is not common because you lack it. No right thinking would support evil of Boko haram menace. If you don't know what to type must you comments?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by DrAkpa(m): 2:42am On Nov 01, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd34ddd

The guy was actually right about your brain. Why report him
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ityP(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

There's one thing I agree with here: NO NORTHERNER OUTSIDE TWITTER KNOWS AISHA YESUFU. She truly overestimates herself
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by kingel25(m): 8:38am On Nov 01, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Bros was she the one that killed those people or your cow head president
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by SHOCK7(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shortyy:
Na wa. Religious extremists.
Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.