Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter (2050 Views)

Breaking: The Encounter Between Peter Obi And Billionaire Arthur Eze Revealed / Why Is Peter Obi Not Being Visited By Europeans And Americans? / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Philipponzaghi: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
I bring to you the hot encounter between a Nigerian Trump loving supporter and Americans on Twitter.

Donald Trump Tweeted today about Texas and the Nigerian replied Trump that he should help them get referendum.

Why are these guys disgracing Nigerians on Twitter tho?

Trump made it clear that he doesn’t love you from a shithole nation but still you guys continue to lick his boot.

Some churches in Nigeria are even campaigning openly with Banners for Trump.

Nigeria na cruise country with a lot of weird people.

4 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Philipponzaghi: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
The response of Americans to the Nigerian man!

1 Like

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Philipponzaghi: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
More!

1 Like

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Philipponzaghi: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
More!

1 Share

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by CodeTemplar: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
. . . he spoke well now. there is freedom to associate and dissociate. Ours is a forceful marriage where the wife feeds the husband. The wife brings out her income for her in-laws but the husband drinks alcohol with his. There is divorce in marriage for a reason. Freedom to associate and freedom to dissociate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by IamD18: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
The effects of inferiority complex is underrated.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Nbotee(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Some ppl jus wont mind their business..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by GamalNasser: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stupid Liberals trolls that get paid to sleep on Trump's page ...

4 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Philipponzaghi: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
CodeTemplar:
. . . he spoke well now. there is freedom to associate and dissociate. Ours is a forceful marriage where the wife feeds the husband. The wife brings out her income for her in-laws but the husband drinks alcohol with his. There is divorce in marriage for a reason. Freedom to associate and freedom to dissociate.

So of all the leaders in the world, the only person to look up to for redemption is an African hating racist like Trump? Who have times without number told you guys that you’re a shithole country.

That’s the problem of most Nigerians. We always look for solution in the wrong place and that has made us to remain where we are.

Continue to wait on Trump to give you referendum, you go wait tire until your hair turn gray or white.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Faithful007: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
Or rather, evidence majority of Americans are dissatisfied with trump wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Philipponzaghi: 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

LOL!

Another self hating African that is battling with grade A Stockholm Syndrome.

Me waiting jejely till the day Trump eventually grant you Referendum.

Mazi Kanu don talk am say Trump go give us Referendum, so let’s all support Trump.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by GamalNasser: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

LOL!

Another self hating African that is battling with grade A Stockholm Syndrome.

Me waiting jejely till the day Trump eventually grant you Referendum.

Mazi Kanu don talk am say Trump go give us Referendum, so let’s all support Trump.

Referendum or no Trump all the way ..... I love him too much

1 Like

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Philipponzaghi: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Referendum or no Trump all the way ..... I love him too much

Why do you love him as a Nigerian tho?
Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Okoroawusa: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chai!...See as our brother go disgrace us for where oyibo people dey!!

5 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerians, we no dey like mind our business..
That guy said, can you tell my long lost uncle to send me the 7,000,000,000? He is indirectly telling you Nigerians are scammers

4 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by CodeTemplar: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

So of all the leaders in the world, the only person to look up to for redemption is an African hating racist like Trump? Who have times without number told you guys that you’re a shithole country.

That’s the problem of most Nigerians. We always look for solution in the wrong place and that has made us to remain where we are.

Continue to wait on Trump to give you referendum, you go wait tire until your hair turn gray or white.
Go and sit down. Maybe he should have approached Buhari who doesn't condemn Nigeria but a section of Nigeria and favours oppression.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by GamalNasser: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Why do you love him as a Nigerian tho?

Because he is the best thing since sliced bread ..He is Mister talk and do ..He is against illegal immigration ( I hate illegal immigration) , he destroyed ISIS ( best thing ever) ...I am not a friend of Islam and I never will
Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Philipponzaghi: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Because he is the best thing since sliced bread ..He is Mister talk and do ..He is against illegal immigration ( I hate illegal immigration) , he destroyed ISIS ( best thing ever) ...I am not a friend of Islam and I never will

Okay understood. Every man to his own belief tho.

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by BrownLondon(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
ipob yoots are just hopeless.
cc igbochief001 igboid IGBOSON Amarabae

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by iamyemiakins(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Donald Trump remains the best man for the job. I just hope Joe Biden won't play a Buhari on them.
Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Afamed: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Truly Nnamdi has really looted his followers senses of reasoning.
I was at Nkpor in Anambra , in 2016, when Trump was elected as US president. Precisely at the Vendors stand, when I saw large crowd, I got there only to know they were jubilating that having won the 2016 Election, that Nnamdi has spoken with Donald Trump and he has promised to grant them Biafra. The kind laugh I laugh that day ehhhhhhh

11 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Afamed: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Donald Trump remains the best man for the job. I just hope Joe Biden doesn't play a Buhari on them.
You practically can't know Americans more than the Americans.
Trump Wannabe

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by akinwunmi21393: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
The response of Americans to the Nigerian man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Faithful007:
Or rather, evidence majority of Americans are dissatisfied with trump wink

That is a lie. You watch too much cnn
Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by juman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dindinrin of a man.

Trump that doesn't care about his people.

1 Like

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by peacekante: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by rossoki: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Igbos are just very bad at politics and geopolitics in general.

They choose the wrong people as their 'friends', internationally. Imagine taking Biafra protest to the British parliament! The very people that created the problem. How will they ever support your cause? Now it is Trump, a racist and ally of the UK.

Why will Trump support your cause?

What makes you think Trump cares anything about you?

To do revolutionary stuff like overturning colonial borders, you do not go to the same colonialists for support. You look at China, Cuba, North Korea etc, for support. Make deals with them. Plan a course of action.

5 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by fineboynl(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
trump is a scam, and I doubt if he will easily concede defeat.

3 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by princemillla(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Someone should confirm if that guy never commit suicide o. Bashing was too much

2 Likes

Re: An Encounter Between a Nigerian Trump Supporter and Americans on Twitter by princemillla(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
fineboynl:
trump is a scam, and I doubt if he will easily concide defeat.

Concede

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Reasons You Should Move To And Invest In Enugu. / This is why Nnamdi Kanu must be arrested and jailed . / The Bitter Truth About The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.