Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) (30562 Views)

Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased / Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by TMSMedia: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
IgbereTV reports that a Police Officer and a motorcyclist were killed in Ado Local Government Area Benue State by assailants suspected to be herdsmen.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Catherine Anene, said the incident happened on Wednesday, October 28.

The police officer was shot dead at the Police post before Idokpo Market while the commercial cyclist unsuspectingly ran into the assailants.

"The two died before they could be rushed to the hospital." Anene said on Thursday in Makurdi.

The PPRO explained that the Command is still investigating the motive behind the attack, adding that the identities of the victims are still unknown.

Meanwhile, the Ado Local government Chairman, James Oche has described the incident as cruel, inhuman, intolerable and has vowed to bring the perpetrators to book.

The Council Boss said he summoned an emergency meeting of the Local Government Security Council and thereafter personally briefed security agencies who are on course trailing the assailants.

He urged the people to remain calm, law abiding and also volunteer information that would lead to the arrest and prosecution of the killers while promising that his administration was ready for the task of ensuring security of lives and property.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369882/gunmen-kill-police-officer-motorcyclist-benue-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Davash222(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria Policemen will soon become endangered species.

God rest their souls.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by daddy001: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Davash222:

God rest their souls.
oh no

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Who imagined that our police can be an endangered specie, I pray peace return to Nigeria.
And the endsars make everything right for our nation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
na only for naija you go see policeman with big belle.
i con the wonder if aything sup now him fit run.
ah wetin i know than rip officer

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Enough of all these.
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by manuel4real(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Rest in peace to the motorcyclists

But I got no rest in peace for the police man

I know alot of you all will blast me now that no matter what the dead should be treated with a little bit of nervousness and respect
But ain't give a fuckkk

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by secnelly: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
No wonder Lagos police officers are still hiding in their shell.

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Policemen go de resign now o

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
omenka where at thou..

Killer herdsmen be giving Benue people doggy style since 1984.. You are needed here to voice out the killings happening in your backyard by your slave masters..

The next time I see you masrubate on any Igbo related thread I will give you the online Ekweremadu treatment..

Be guided...

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
So sad how lives have become worthless in this country. RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Police man Rest Hell
Motorcyclist rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by visijo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kai
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don't have any fuckks left to give to a policeman undecided

Meanwhile the government won't send in Army to find the killers but are always happy to call in the army to shoot armless protesters and opposition. undecided

Bullshittt

Incase you don't know na me talk

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by tigoba: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria police force needs a complete overhaul

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Fheelzz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
is having a pot belly also a recruitment to become an officer

14 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oh...

The govt endangered them ... They were pushed to the slaughter house and left without any saving grace.

Nigeria isn't work dying for. If I must work in any security unit,I will be in the acct section.

No one will endanger my life else I resign.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Davash222:

God rest their souls.
Are you well at all
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by syluck(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why are police officers still on mufti's?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Jamiubond009(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
mc lee
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by ignis: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Life no longer have value here
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Longman180(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
no comment

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by tedx2: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Davash222:

God rest their souls.
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by KingTom(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fheelzz:
See am as the belle dey protrude. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by syluck(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
ignis:
b
b for Belinda
Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by syluck(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fheelzz:
I tire o. Can this one run to protect lives?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa brothers doing what they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by GraceMicheall(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
I knew it,

That the absence of security agencies on the riad at this time and season will make all manner of crime to increase.

God pls help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Police Officer, Motorcyclist In Benue (Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wait oo! Can that man run with that 7months pregnancy? undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Ex-Policeman Chris Kpatuma On His Farm In Imo, Return Body Home / Ex-Minister, Wantaregh Paul Unongo Is Dead / Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.