Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks (17741 Views)

Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Underprivileged Children, Schools / Ruth Ujah Ruchina, Queen Of Unity Nigeria In New Photos / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by Jack005(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Beauty queen Don suffer for Alex hand.. So this ugly mbeke na beauty queen grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by juman(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmmm

Those hoodlum.
Enough of senselessness.
The return of the police will be like return of abija.
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Alexreports and trashy beauty queens re like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by tfash96(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Next news pls
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by TecM0: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Abi wetin dem dey collect salary for
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by KarLmax20(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
AlexReports:
Queen Of Unity Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace, To Tackle Hoodlums Attacks

Winner of Face of Unity Nigeria has reacted to the ongoing lootings and destruction of properties including innocent lives by hoodlums under the cover of EndSARS protest in several communities across Nigeria. In a national broadcast statement by Her Majesty, Queen Ruth Eju Ujah called on the Inspector General Of Police, IGP Adamu Mohammed to restore peace in Nigeria by addressing the threats insecurity created by hoodlums.

She made the statememt few hours ago, while calling on youths to collaborate with the Nigeria security agencies in identifying and addressing the challenges of hoodlum's attacks and the incessant destruction of life and properties across several Communities in Nigeria.

Popularly known as Ruchina, Queen Ruth Eju Ujah has continue to flagoff several awareness programs and projects on the peace and unity in Nigeria, thereby soliciting international interventions for peace Initiatives across challenged communities in the country. In a brief review on Queen Ruth Eju Ujah, it would interest you to know that the young and prospective Beauty Queen is currently a second year student of Benue state University, in the department of Mass Communication.

She hails from Okpokwu Local Government Area of Benue State and has demonstrated a pure reflection of ambition, generosity, courage, consistency and creativity. The multi-talented beauty Queen came into limelight in 2014, when she emerged and was decorated as Finest Girl South-west Nigeria in a quite competitive Contest.

The God-fearing Beauty Queen is however an aspiring Media Personality, filled with the determination, vigour and focus. Her vision has remained unabated, and carefully focused on optimistic engagements, geared at advancing the peace and unity of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XRSTcOQUQw

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/10/queen-of-unity-ruth-ujah-urges-igp-to.html?m=1
She resembles Regina Daniel.
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by Acekidc4(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, she reasoned smart!
...but there are only three Queens my brain knows!
1. My Mother! 2. Queen Elizabeth! 3. Agbani Darego!
Wrong....Three Queens in My Life Right Now My mother OLAIDE RACHEL My Wife IJEOMA My Daughter ADEBIMPE
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by nairavsdollars(f): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
This granny don old ooo
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Vagina People and their wahala

Their life their business embarassed embarassed
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by knowhowk: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
IGp is a pussy ass niggarr

In a saner clime
Igp is supposed to have resign
Imagine you disbanded this same sars in 2018,2019
And still they are operating

It means your directives are not followed
. But they don't operate anymore now
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by Huxlebeast77: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Alex na professional P.I.M.P MAN! if you know you know. cool
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by TakeHeed(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
*FREELANCE WITH EASE*

Work a few hours and earn at least $20 daily.

Do you have a digital skill and you are yet to start earning with it? Or maybe you too busy with your job or some other daily activities.

Learn how to Start a Freelancing Career with Ease and Become a True Freelance Superstar.

Bonus: Upwork account approval script

A limited slot is available.

Join nowhttps:///ESw7JBJCrJSA0ZvwVB01BT

Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by biggy4joe(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

In a saner clime

An IG that have to start going to different states to tell them to resume work,after giving different orders...The country keep building strong men instead of strong institutions, I would have resigned and play the role of elder states man but money and power won't let him do so.....Most political offices holders doesnt give a 4uc about us the people,they just want to remain relevant by all means and steal as much funds as possible....
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by collinsdeity: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tutorial on how to apply for 2020 Fed Govt Grant on Facebook https:///37ZCOMW
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by milcah5050: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
HmmmThose hoodlum.Enough of senselessness.The return of the police will be like return of abija.
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by 1stbest(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, she reasoned smart!

...on the other hand, there are only three Queens I know!

1. My Mother! God bless all mothers out there
2. Queen Elizabeth! because she is the oldest ruling monarch in the world!
3. Agbani Darego! because she proved to the world that she is not a local champion
Apart from your mum , others na nonsense talk.
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by xcellentgraphic: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria with a lot of queens
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 31, 2020
anonbimus:
"My Step Mum Deceive and Seduce me into sleeping with her". Magun Jazz Stuck step-son p*nis Inside his Father's Wife During S*x While being Dragged Along the Street in shame(Video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/step-son-gets-stuck-inside-fathers-wife-during-sex

What do you gain by deceiving people, your fraudulent acts won't take you anywhere. Look for a decent job Bro.

Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by Jimbadly: 5:41am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

In a saner clime

Yes they don't....but before now the igp baned them in 2018 and 2019 but they were still operating.
That was why when the igp banned them again this year when the endsars protest started people were aware that they won't comply as a result the protest continued before it snowballed into a violent protest

Oga, get your facts straight. SARS was never banned ab initio. The IGP never gave order for their disbandment before now.
Re: Ruth Ujah Urges IGP To Restore Peace & To Tackle Hoodlums' Attacks by greatermax77(m): 9:01am On Oct 31, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

what does this one know?

go sidan for gutter

They should reform themselves and come out refined cops
they'll earn the masses respects and confidence.
take a look at cops abroad even with their limited baretta and ammunition they still commands respect among the masses because of their professionalism.
ordinary Ghana police are more professional.
they should change their ways because anything other than that will bring more problems to them and their already battered image.
Please reason before you come up online to spew trash. No police all over the world reforms themselves.
It's the government that do that.
The type of police a country wants is what the will get.
NPF can't reform themselves without outright amendment or discard of the obnoxious act/ law they are still operating with. Also, be it known to you, that our society is still uncivilized, with corrupt tendencies running in almost every Nigerian. As the Government have promised to reform NPF, the national orientation Agency have a big work on their hands for altitudnal change ofthe citizens. Civilized society begets civilized police

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Countries With Highest HIV/AIDS In Africa 2014 {nigeria 2nd Position} / Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu / Bisi Komolafe To Be Buried On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.