Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus (17625 Views)

Oshoala Recovers From COVID-19, Receives African Player Of The Year Trophy / COVID-19: James Harris 'Kamala' Dies After Complications From Coronavirus / Callum Hudson-Odoi Recovers From Coronavirus Symptoms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by tfash96(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
michealdeco:
He used covid as excuse to avoid the real GOAT Messi

I wonder what excuse he will use in the second leg
He will use headache or low sperm count angry grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Samakus(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by KNGMufasa: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ororo!!

Oyel dey your head

Every other GOAT nah asun... no disrespect to KING MESSI though
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by 8stargeneral: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Welcome back d goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Emoney08: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by itzdonkollins(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Congrats goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by kingGerman1: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
At last i can enjoy football again�

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by AtlanticB(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
The king is back! we missed you veryyyyyyyyyyy much Ronaldo 3 corona 0

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Joecristiano7(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Covid took it's toll shaa.
The GOAT is back

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by samwillyco1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jakemedg:

Barcelona playing nonsense how?

The same Barcelona that defeated Juventus in their own Stadium

Did you watch the match and their recent matches and tell me if that is the Barcelona you used to know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Jakemedg(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
samwillyco1:

Did you watch the match and their recent matches and tell me if that is the Barcelona you used to know
Yes I watched the match and i could notice an improvement in the midfield, an improved defense without Pique
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by samwillyco1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jakemedg:

Yes I watched the match and i could notice an improvement in the midfield, an improved defense without Pique

Did they played like the Barcelona you used to know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Jakemedg(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
samwillyco1:

Did they played like the Barcelona you used to know?
To be sincere NO
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Lamasta(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
The goat is back no shaking...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by LONGPREEK(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
From malaria. Op correct it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by IAMPEDRO: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by joshuaidibia(m): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acekidc4:
This One na Sharp Sharp Recovery oooo
I think he use Style style Dodge Messiah alias the Real GOAT
You mean the penalty lord? Yeah sure.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Fatheroscar: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Ororo missed Barca match, that one pain em

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by HKMI(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Kkc3030(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Good news
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Globalsailor: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by Samy331: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
Welcome GOAT
after Barca best juventus abi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by IAMPEDRO: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Samy331:
after Barca best juventus abi
In football no team is god.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Recovers From Coronavirus by smat101(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
Good
Pls mention me with your number, then delete...
I don't want to pick anyone else. NaijaCuzin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osimhen, Simeon Nwankwo On Target As Napoli Defeat Crotone / Israel Adesanya Visits Osun, To Be Honoured By Kinsmen / Fans Want Gernot Rohr Sacked As Eagles Coach Despite Playoffs Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.