Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Stuck With A Bricked Ps3: Am I Alone It Naija? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Stuck With A Bricked Ps3: Am I Alone It Naija? (1882 Views)

Help. Am Stuck In Call Of Duty.. Strike Team. / Which Games Are You Stuck On? / Bricked Psp For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck With A Bricked Ps3: Am I Alone It Naija? by kaceei: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2011
I tried upgrading my ps3 to 500GB and now am stuck with error 8002F2C5 each time i power on the machine cry so i checked it up on google and discovered am not alone. Apparently silly sony released 2 updates with the same version i.e 3.56, the first update had a bug and if u try upgrading ur hard drive, u'll be so stuck like me with error codes. However if u use the second update (released sometime in February), the HDD upgrade will be a breeze.
I've followed numerous threads online, reading comments of people with a similar problem and it was mentioned that Sony engineers said the latest update 3.60 was going to fix this error but that ain't true. So before u go ruin ur ps3 all by urself, do urself a favour and update ur ps3.

Am really thik what am gonna do cos sony shud be held responsible here
Re: Stuck With A Bricked Ps3: Am I Alone It Naija? by Bawss1(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2011
Funny. How do you intend to hold Sony accountable for this situation?

Meanwhile have you rectified the error?
Re: Stuck With A Bricked Ps3: Am I Alone It Naija? by dadonda: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2011

(1) (Reply)

We All Hate To Hear It But Mobile Gaming Is The Future Of Gaming / Playing Games On Ps2 Using External Hd Or Flash Without Condeming The Lens / Who Has Surpassesd Me In This Android Game: Score hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.