Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion (16980 Views)

Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, / Senate Makes A U-turn, Lifts Embargo On Buhari’s Appointments / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by jogsman01(m): 5:31am On Oct 31, 2020
kufreabasi86191:
Good one from oyetola. Despite this some people will still hate him. I think he's the first governor to implement this minimum wages of 30k. I pray he will not owe civil servant.
first governor? that's a sarcasm,right?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by yommen: 5:33am On Oct 31, 2020
nunnu:
But seriously, how far will 30k go in todays Nigeria?

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Dominion202:
Osun civil servant now

Meanwhile, I dedicate dis FTC to AriseTV
Far better than channel and TVC

$69.8 in a country with the highest paid politicians, wawuuu
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Yankee101: 5:42am On Oct 31, 2020
So you must be threatened to do what is right?
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by zealousayo(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Haywhysat:
only those not in osun state want we osun state people to hate who we voted for. I don't know what's wrong with those people ��
I'm from Osun State, and if we will be honest, how emerged victorious is shady. We all know how the election went. However, I really love the man; he's well composed and he's trying his best. So far, I'm enjoying his administration.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by toluscott2000(m): 6:01am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:
Good one from oyetola. Despite this some people will still hate him. I think he's the first governor to implement this minimum wages of 30k. I pray he will not owe civil servant.

Sanwo-olu don dey pay since last year
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Dayo55577(m): 6:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Let watch and see till disbursement
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by desmondidiot: 6:10am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:

ENUGU is in the hand of God
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by badoh(m): 6:13am On Oct 31, 2020
My Mum has retired for the past 4 years as a Primary school teacher from the service of Osun State and not even one pension had been paid to her. This is not too good and leaves a sour taste on her. What is the govt doing about people in her categories? What is delaying their pension from being paid?
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by omokab: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
youngblaq:

Oh really...why people no go still hate am?
Oga dis is democracy!
You go call diswan "an achievement too o"
Less than $100 a month....shior! shuffling and smiling.
Look, na fear catch dis dude, he dey pursue 4 + 4 and dis is one of the cheap format to penetrate the angry inhabitants of that state.
Think any politician wan make tins better for you?
Think again....oshisco.
my friend is a great achievement because this is what the law is saying now. I know that the salary is small but we need to appreciate him for implementation. 100k is not too small for minimum wage 2ith this present economic condition.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Jerryjessy207(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:

Governor makinde and Sanwo-olu has done that. fyi
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by bluefilm: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Useless and evil people.

They are now trying to buy people's minds using any means possible.

Unfortunately for all of them, their time is up.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by omokab: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Jerryjessy207:

Governor makinde and Sanwo-olu has done that. fyi
I heard of sanwoolu but that of makinde is not co firm. What I heard last was that he added token for them but not minimum wage. Maybe you should send the attachement for confirmation. Thanks.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Akorkor(f): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:

What yeye minimum wages. All these politicians has mouth diarrhea. Somebody that is owning many pensioners, is he the one that would now easily pay 30k. My mother have not received a penny from this useless government since she retired for the past 4years. That God she’s not depending on them, wetin the woman for Dey chop.

Useless country, illiterate, fearless and stupid mofos governor

1 Like

Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Oladoyinipede: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2020
tydi:
Hurray!! I'm doing Nairaland from my dream land.!
where?
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by LadySarah: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:

1st governor in? nah

Abia started since April.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by chatinent: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2020
undecided
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by youngblaq: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:
my friend is a great achievement because this is what the law is saying now. I know that the salary is small but we need to appreciate him for implementation. 100k is not too small for minimum wage 2ith this present economic condition.
Well, you have your reason.
But come to think of it, who are the creators of the "this economic condition"?
Are they not these politicians??
They don't give a sh.t about you and I bro
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Incognito403: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Smh. News and talk talk wet no dey get any real or direct impact in the Common man.
Make we dey look sha
Minimum salary increment has no effect on common man?

Since you're a palliative-looting hoodlum I don't expect any better from you.

By the way, my regards to Wike, the Ipod tormentor.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Tekzyflex(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Gov Wike please take this same step and promote Rivers state civil servants. It's their right and also implement the minimum wage of workers in Rivers state.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Incognito403: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Ubykcee:
Things are beginning to change. The fear of the youth is the beginning of governors wisdom

Empty brain. How does your EndSars even affect this. You think government decisions are taken overnight?! They must have been working on this for months.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Incognito403: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Naijasageblog:
People wicked oo so all this while you've been paying them peanut without increment our leaders re wicked embarassed
You definitely have comprehension problem.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Incognito403: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2020
nunnu:
But seriously, how far will 30k go in todays Nigeria?
30k is enough to live a decent life on Osun.

Moreover, it's the minimum wage. So only people with the barest minimum qualifications like cleaners will earn 30k.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Amos1423(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2020
For Akwa Ibom here, ever since them agree say them go pay, Dem give date of implementation, the only thing wey the state governor been no give na time, Osun people should better ask their governor time o cause Akwa Ibom people still dey wait for their own time which they don't know.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by happney65: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:

Which first?something wey Oyo don dey pay since January and pays on the 25th of every month..When some people wan beat am up,he don feel the pulse of the people of the state
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Bash92(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Haywhysat:
only those not in osun state want we osun state people to hate who we voted for. I don't know what's wrong with those people ��
You and who voted for him...... You mean MC OLUOMO and his thugs from Lagos.

You know why he was attacked in Osogbo, because people are still angry at the robbery called election that brought him in.

Although i like the man style of government, he knows people dont like him, but he his doing his work silently with no noise. This one is another part of the good work, i hope it will not be audio
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Bash92(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2020
zealousayo:

I'm from Osun State, and if we will be honest, how emerged victorious is shady. We all know how the election went. However, I really love the man; he's well composed and he's trying his best. So far, I'm enjoying his administration.
God bless you. I just hope he his not doing this simply because he knows people don't like him. I hope and pray he continues doing his best.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by EazyJ(f): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Federal government has approved 30k since last year and a state just want to start. Is this an achievement?
And someone is saying 30k is enough to live a decent life in Osun state...What!!!!
Even the price of a bag of rice is more than the minimum wage.
Nigerians deserve much more than this.
Re: Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion by Lashist(m): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:
You go dey extremely wicked. So 30k in naija na achievement..so its an achievement to pay salary of what one worked for in naija. Do you know how much they are earning/looting that you are hailing him for 30k wages...you like poverty so well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Wins Yobe North Senatorial District Election / "Poverty Verification Cards": I No Longer Trust Social Media Signals - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.