Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

House Clearance Sales....with Escrow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Clearance Sales....with Escrow (501 Views)

House Clearance Sales / House Clearance Sales, Abuja Only. / House Clearance Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Clearance Sales....with Escrow by officialfestus(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good day to all our family-landers!!!
Are you relocating? Are you tired of your old furniture or other household
items?
Are you willing to let go for a token?
Come in here, let the world know what you have to dispose, location and
price.
****Note of Warning ****
1. Any business done here without escrow is at your own risk
2. Nairaland or the Family Section moderator is not liable for any bad deal
you get from here.
3. Ensure you make diligent enquiries and verify all transactions properly.
4. All pictures of product should be posted here and should never be sent to
buyers privately.
5. Don't deal with any seller outside this thread.
6. Instant refund if seller couldn't meet up to buyers demand
7. Seller is to ship whatever he or she has to sell with his or her money first, when buyer is to pay both shipping fee and other expenses to the escrow management, once buyer receives his or her package, seller receives his or her money.

Together we can make Nigeria great again #saynotoscam

1 Like

Re: House Clearance Sales....with Escrow by officialfestus(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Escrow's account number 3135149918 firstbank Obasohan Festus
Note:don't forget to post proof of payment on the thread
Re: House Clearance Sales....with Escrow by rtdCivilservant: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
officialfestus:
Escrow's account number 3135149918 firstbank Obasohan Festus
Note:don't forget to post proof of payment on the thread
So how am I sure say u no go come chop my money?
Re: House Clearance Sales....with Escrow by officialfestus(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

So how am I sure say u no go come chop my money?
I swear I won't do such a thing,I've been scammed twice on this forum and I know how it feels losing your hard-earned money to fraudsters, and I'm assuring you that I'm legit if only you can trust me.
Re: House Clearance Sales....with Escrow by boldx(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2020
It's always better paying directly to the owner. Everyone smiles and goes home.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Hope For My Dad? / I Need A Deep Freezer - Lagos / Paternity Fraud: What If She Was Right And DNA Was Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.