Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Are You Crying? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are You Crying? (177 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari / Trump: Islamic State Caliph Died "Crying, Whimpering And Screaming" / Busola Crying 4 D Past 48 Hrs, Can't B Consoled Until She Speaks With Pst Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Crying? by davidinchrist(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Exod.14.15 - Then the LORD said to Moses, "WHY are you CRYING out to me? Tell the people to get MOVING!

In other words, stop worrying, whining and complaining; just Repent, Obey Jesus and keep moving by faith. We must always remember, though; that the Word of God is not for all that's called Christian or that goes to church regularly as many Pastors and Prophets try to fool their bond audiences or members.

In the text above, God was talking to (bro) Moses, who was a 'true' prophet of God; NOT Pastor/Prophet Moses, who was out to build Mega-churches and make millions off the poor and the rich; and live luxuriously after the order of celebrities and world rulers: INSTEAD OF Jesus.

Secondly, Jesus told Moses, "tell the people", NOT the world or church-regulars, but God's people whether IN or OUTSIDE a of local church, who love and OBEY Jesus' words as in the New testament, to get MOVING. Even though their enraged enemies were on sight a far, approaching, and seeking to devour them mercilessly.

Before we claim God's Words, we must be sure to truly follow Jesus' words in obedience, especially the New testament, and not continue in deep deception of many Great Preachers and Church founders of our day, whose hearts are corrupted by Money and the honour of men.

John.15.14 - You are my friends if you obey me (Jesus).

{and I think the opposite must be true as well: "you are my enemies if you don't obey me"}

May Jesus bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Crying? by davidinchrist(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
John.15.14 - You are my friends if you obey me (Jesus).
{and I think the opposite must be true as well: "you are my enemies if you don't obey me"}

May Jesus bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bill Johnson / Who Else Is Missing Experience 2020 Live Show / Prophet Drags Tenant To Police Station For Praying At Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.