Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Very Crucial Question For The Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Crucial Question For The Christians (171 Views)

Honest Question To The Christians / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Crucial Question For The Christians by Lifeisgoody: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
I don't know why Christians are referring to US as the decider to end of the world. Considering Russia, China and other world super powers.

Is there any biblical backing on this? Someone should please enlighten me
Re: A Very Crucial Question For The Christians by Kobojunkiee: 4:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Lifeisgoody:
I don't know why Christians are referring to US as the decider to end of the world. Considering Russia, China and other world super powers.

Is there any biblical backing on this? Someone should please enlighten me
There is no biblical backing for any of the political delusions that many cling to. There is no mention of "World super powers" in the Bible-no USA, China, Russia, Iraq, etc., nor are there any real relations between the bible world and the political sphere that is today.

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Nigeria "Men-of-god" Takes On Politicians, He Warn Politicians Of The / Merry Christmas / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.