Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari (1186 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Ruby5: 2:55am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by leofab(f): 3:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Imagine
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by tit(f): 3:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Mbaka the pussy leaker

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by edoairways: 4:17am On Sep 07, 2020
Father Mbaka may not watch that reality show however bloggers had infiltrated the media with big brother Nigeria. So you don't expect him not to reach when he must have seen a clip of what goes on in that house. Remember he is a human being like you and me, he is not a spirit

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 07, 2020
Father Mbaka was paid to deceive many Catholics.

Father Mbaka is a criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by anonimi: 4:23am On Sep 07, 2020
FrMbaka:
Father Mbaka was paid to deceive many Catholics.
Father Mbaka is a criminal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by obyrich(m): 4:24am On Sep 07, 2020
edoairways:
Father Mbaka may not watch that reality show however bloggers had infiltrated the media with big brother Nigeria. So you don't expect him not to reach when he must have seen a clip of what goes on in that house. Remember he is a human being like you and me, he is not a spirit
Stop making excuses for him. He watches it. He even watched the last Saturday night party.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by edoairways: 4:30am On Sep 07, 2020
obyrich:
Stop making excuses for him. He watches it. He even watched the last Saturday night party.
I just told you what he doesn't,if you don't believe no problem.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 07, 2020
edoairways:

Will he agree he's Human being just like every one of us?

They claimed to be called, anointed, extraordinary, spiritual bla bla bla.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by edoairways: 4:44am On Sep 07, 2020
FrMbaka:

Will he agree he's Human being just like every one of us?

They claimed to be called, anointed, extraordinary, spiritual black bla bla.

He only used Erica as a sermon to preach to people not to feel too entitled with what God has given them and look down on others. God is a God for all, he created different species of human being. Some fat, slim, tall ,short etc. That is the point he is driving at. I don't know why bloggers cut some part of his message.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by complexBoss12: 4:55am On Sep 07, 2020
As a human being he has a right to watch whatever he wants. but as person with fellowers and claims to be an activist, he has been disappointing of late

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by edoairways: 4:57am On Sep 07, 2020
FrMbaka:

STFU, Fr. Mbaka watches Big Brother Niger.

Both Mbaka and God are criminals
Mr man you need to visit a psychiatrist. You are indeed having emotional imbalance. Your utterances isn't different from Erica who equally shares the same sickness with you

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by flamingREED(m): 5:13am On Sep 07, 2020
I have to respect the lady's courage and verity.

A leader's sin is a leading sin – W.F. Kumuyi.

And when a leader pretends not to have seen sin, then he's a partaker of it.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by CodeTemplar: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2020
I haven't watched the show or its clips but know some character in it even by name. That's due to the media coverage of the show.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by CodeTemplar: 5:28am On Sep 07, 2020
FrMbaka:

STFU, Fr. Mbaka watches Big Brother Niger.
Both Mbaka and God are criminals
Is your brain working?
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by mamaafrik(m): 5:37am On Sep 07, 2020
So those who are talking are not watching the show,Father mbaka should just curse the hippopotamus hypocrites for me.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Kalapizim(m): 5:44am On Sep 07, 2020
How is watching or talking about the biggest entertainment show a crime ?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by jesmond3945: 6:11am On Sep 07, 2020
edoairways:

He only used Erica as a sermon to preach to people not to feel too entitled with what God has given them and look down on others. God is a God for all, he created different species of human being. Some fat, slim, tall ,short etc. That is the point he is driving at. I don't know why bloggers cut some part of his message.
pa to mbaka. They know those they want to deceive
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by TheChameleon: 6:17am On Sep 07, 2020
tit:
Mbaka the pussy leaker

LICKER*

How do you know? Did he lick yours ? grin
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by TheChameleon: 6:17am On Sep 07, 2020
angry
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Freestainworld(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2020
the savior of catholic people in Nigeria is watching bbnaija, what an irony after decieving his followers about Buhari his Almighty redeemer.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Nitah1: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlU8EHMxWEk
No go find work, dey there the kill urself cos of Mbaka's prophecy, he don't even know your existence..

Note::::::He never told Nigerians what Buhari will do or how his administration will look like,he only told Nigerians who will win the elections.
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Nitah1:
No go find work, dey there the kill urself cos of Mbaka's prophecy, he don't even know your existence..

Note::::::He never told Nigerians what Buhari will do or how his administration will look like,he only told Nigerians who will win the elections.
young man gerrout, mbaka said and i qoute that Buhari was made in heaven, that God himself appointed Buhari for us. Mbaka is a priest i adore, am a Roman catholic, I also visit the adoration and my gf worships there but you see don't let religion blind you. During Jonathan era mbaka can't go a day without calling him out. Since Buhari era he hasn't said anything bad about his Gov't, The God i know doesn't like oppression. Mbaka is nothing but a political tool, using his gullible followers in the name of religion and christianity to favour his political benefits.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/937429-controversy-father-mbaka-fire-converting-islam.html
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Nitah1: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Kingsbridge:
young man gerrout, mbaka said and i qoute that Buhari was made in heaven, that God himself appointed Buhari for us. Mbaka is a priest i adore, am a Roman catholic, I also visit the adoration and my gf worships there but you see don't let religion blind you. During Jonathan era mbaka can't go a day without calling him out. Since Buhari era he hasn't said anything bad about his Gov't, The God i know doesn't like oppression. Mbaka is nothing but a political tool, using his gullible followers in the name of religion and christianity to favour his political benefits.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/937429-controversy-father-mbaka-fire-converting-islam.html
Did he also told Nigerians what God told him about Buhari's administration?
Just answer the question man..
Re: Fr. Mbaka Is Busy Watching Bbnaija When Nigerians Are Crying Under His Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2020
Nitah1:
Did he also told Nigerians what God told him about Buhari's administration?
Just answer the question man..
which question?
I guess his silence means God is silence and watching us suffer, dude stop worshipping as creature, mbaka right now is not the mbaka i just to know, no need for arguments.

(1) (Reply)

It's A Goddamned Cracker! Or Is It The Body Of Christ? / Please Don't Read If Your Faith In God Almigthy (of The Bible) Is Weak: / The Unpardonable Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.