Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. (489 Views)

Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / Osun State Lost The Best Governor In Nigeria / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Naijamingles80: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Plateau state lost N75bn to looters - Governor Simon Lalong says.

Governor Simon Lalong has revealed that Plateau state lost N75 billion to looters who invaded public and private properties. 

Read more below

https://www.naijamingles.com/plateau-state-has-lost-n75bn-to-looters-governor-simon-lalong-says/

1 Share

Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by GOFRONT(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2020
shocked
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by poshestmina(f): 1:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Thieving Bastards.
How much is Plateau state all together?

I honestly, sincerely hate being a Nigerian.
I hate Biafra too(before you quote me to spill your gibberish).

It seems all all politicians down here swear an oath of stupidity, thievery and wickedness!!!

I hate being a Nigerian!!!
I totally hate it angry.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by adajoe555: 1:22am On Oct 31, 2020
Another avenue to loot
You people should keep looking us dry

1 Like

Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Temitopemo6e6(m): 1:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Another Scammer. How much be your state budget? Lol....This people only deal in Billions. I hope everyone's eyes are well opened now. N75b? When your state budget is N122b. Hmm. Ok o.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by ursullalinda(f): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Thieves!.... ..looking for avenues to loot more........keep looting the treasury....... don't worry the day of reckoning is coming soon.......greedy politicians.
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Liposure: 1:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Any means to loot the state treasury. Unbelievable
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by donmalcolm21(m): 1:48am On Oct 31, 2020
poshestmina:
Thieving Bastards.
How much is Plateau state all together?

I honestly, sincerely hate being a Nigerian.
I hate Biafra too(before you quote me to spill your gibberish).

It seems all all politicians down here swear an oath of stupidity, thievery and wickedness!!!

I hate being a Nigerian!!!
I totally hate it angry.
Hate Hate and you no even fine sef
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Powersurge: 5:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Lalong is a disgrace. Only his house in his village has light and water.
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by obami007(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Loolz

75billion naira

How much is the whole jos abeg ?
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by jidamsel43(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2020
This governor is the biggest looter
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Afolabimills(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Thief
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Fahdiga(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
This thief now have a cover up story for the money he looted and the one he will still loot. the press won't address him as a hoodlum but will tag innocent youths as one
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Chikelue2000(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
the truth is that Nigerian government is confused. they complained about fake news lies told on social media, what about the campaign lies they told us face to face. I will end boko haram in 3months, I will feed all the school children, I will give u steady light. fuel price will be #40 per litter should I continue? military said they didn't come to lekki, now they said is governor that invited them. And the worst of all is that the president called us so called protesters.
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by KoleDgreat2020(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Another opportunity for more looting by Mr Governor.... Politicians are just too desperate
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Ahmeduana(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2020
These people are unrepentant criminals, how much is plateau states budget in a year that you will lose 75 billions in just 3 to 4 days protest? or you are trying to prepare or merge what you looted to the protesters? so when the time for audits comes you will says protesters are the ones that looted the money!!!
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by dlaw70(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2020
mtcheeeew !
How much come be the whole plateau state ??
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Charmingrascal(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2020
The Whole of Plateau under this clueless short man that bears La'long' isn't worth 75Billion.

The greatest mistake that has ever happened to Plateau is having such a clueless man as a Governor.

The same Governor that claimed he spent 2.5 Billion on street lights.

He claimed to have spent 4 Billion on Corona Virus in the State.

Governor "Lashort" don't steal in Millions but Billions.

He hasn't finished any project he met and the one he started.

British road that is not up to 10 Kilometers has been abandoned, a road that leads to the commercial hub of the town is so bad that you will have headache plying the road.
The road to his Village Shendam is nothing to write home about, in his home town they don't even have electricity.

Lalong is among the top Three clueless Governors in Nigeria him and Yahaya Bello will be dragging the number one spot.
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by Modecaih: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Mr governor all I can say is that only God will judge you,,Amen...
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by fitzmayowa: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2020
What's the total budget of plateau state Where is the 75billion worth of investment in the state located

These guys won't seize to amaze me with their ridiculous strategy of stealing.....
Re: Plateau State Lost N75bn To Looters - Governor Simon Lalong Says. by fitzmayowa: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
KoleDgreat2020:
Another opportunity for more looting by Mr Governor.... Politicians are just too desperate

Its just ridiculous how they pull out numbers from their arse, imagine saying the state lost 75billion to looters when there is nothing to write home about in the state.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Time To Stop #endsars Protest And Negotiate – Buhari Tells Nigerian / Gov. Makinde Visits Police Headquarters Ibadan To Boost Their Morale / Governor Akeredolu Signs Mou With Foreign Companies On Rice Production. By Prin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.