Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Practical Solution Is Needed Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Practical Solution Is Needed Please! (1162 Views)

My Father Laced Me With Juju To Marry His Friend And Solution Is, He Must Die. N / Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by AdeeT: 12:31am On Oct 31, 2020
It’s almost a year now I bedded my woman’s best friend, that singular act of mine crashed all I’ve built in three years, I came clean months after all the dusts have settled, but the damage has been done, no trust again, I’m loosing her.

Now the problem is that it’s proofing difficult loving someone else since we parted, my old ways are resurfacing, the one that worries me the most is masturbation. It has fully crawl into my life, and I needed practical solutions to defeat this.

Hookups/relationship isn’t an option as I am not emotionally and mentally ready for any, at the moment, I’m fixing up my broken relationship.

Help a brother please.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Offpoint1: 12:34am On Oct 31, 2020
What do you seek exactly? To overcome your self servicing ambition/journey or to be free from your past?
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Sundrus: 12:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Go patronize ashawo for brothel. Since the solution na for u to dey get regular kpekus.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by AdeeT: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Offpoint1:
What do you seek exactly? To overcome your self servicing ambition/journey or to be free from your past?

The earlier bro.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by AdeeT: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Sundrus:
Go patronize ashawo for brothel. Since the solution na for u to dey get regular kpekus.

Not an option bro.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Sundrus: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2020
AdeeT:

Not an option bro.
why u dey fear? cheesy
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by AdeeT: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Sundrus:
why u dey fear? cheesy

Not about fear bro, it’s a mental thing.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As far as I am concerned and speaking from a scientist perspective, masturbation is completely healthy unless it is frequent and damaging your sex organ .

Niiggarr!! you need to get head straighten up and face your hustle man.

You too weak a man, like the number seven.

Level up niggarr!!

I said what I said.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Shortyy(f): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
God is up there waiting for you to call upon him.

Talk to God, fill your soul with the word of God, let the spirit of the Lord live in you.

Trust me, masturbation will be a history in your life.

Always take yourself to the chapel when you have nothing doing. Stay there and interact with God.

1 Like

Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Sundrus: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
AdeeT:

Not about fear bro, it’s a mental thing.
OK i grab.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by lordC(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
You can be remade following the design of your Creator.
It requires time, but it's worth it; because it delivers expected results. It has been tested 7 time and not failed.

This version of you is what your Creator designed in His Word (the Bible) for you; and it can be restored.
1. Surrender yourself to Him, by believing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, His Son and confessing Hin as Lord over your life.
2. Lay hold of those things which He has said about you and let them transform your mind. This will take some little time, within which you have to guard your heart with all diligence, watching the things you view, listen to, think about, etc.
You lay hold of them by:
1. Attaching yourself to a family of God's children that will ensure you have the right mentorship about you and what your Creator said about you.
2. Study these things which your Creator said about you.
3. Think on them, intentionally think on them and give yourself wholly to them. Refuse any thought that is not consistent with them.
4. Verbally declare those things to yourself in agreement to what He has said about you. Write a new script with your tongue on your heart by boldly declaring who God has made you. By now, the ability to live accordingly would have welled up in you and you won't incline to the fake you anymore.
5. Live accordingly until 1,2,3,4&5 become your new habit and culture.
We can talk further on this if you please. WhatsApp or Telegram me on 07065255519.
God bless you.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 12, 2021
AdeeT:
It’s almost a year now I bedded my woman’s best friend, that singular act of mine crashed all I’ve built in three years, I came clean months after all the dusts have settled, but the damage has been done, no trust again, I’m loosing her.

Now the problem is that it’s proofing difficult loving someone else since we parted, my old ways are resurfacing, the one that worries me the most is masturbation. It has fully crawl into my life, and I needed practical solutions to defeat this.

Hookups/relationship isn’t an option as I am not emotionally and mentally ready for any, at the moment, I’m fixing up my broken relationship.

Help a brother please.
So you later lost that good woman? good for her,what you did was too bad but its good you confessed and she took a good decision to leave you,this should teach you a lesson never to toil with the heart of a good woman who genuinely loves you that love could turn to hatred and despise over night
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2021
Well masturbation is just an habit that can be defeated.

It's simple and very easy, just reprogram your mind.

See how below wink

It's takes 21days to form a new strong habit.

Though it's requires alot of monitoring and discipline but most importantly your mind.

Our life/mind is computerized, whatever you gabbage in that's what you garbage out.

To defeat any infection, you destroy the source intentionally.

If your android phone is your easy route to soapy then just sell off that phone to breakup the habit, reduce your contact with media and read more books by men you admire to be like in future..for instance, if you like Jeff bezos, go to book store look for a book that describes his biography, if it's some Nigerian pastors get their books of your favorite topic, read it first in the morning and last thing before you bed at night.

Enter a music class, learn another musical instrument, target to know it in 21days.

Music interfer with the pleasure organ, if you can manage the pleasure music performance gives, you will not only forget sex or masturbating but seek to be better performer in a larger audience.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:
Well masturbation is just an habit that can be defeated.

It's simple and very easy, just reprogram your mind.

See how below wink

It's takes 21days to form a new strong habit.

Though it's requires alot of monitoring and discipline but most importantly your mind.

Our life/mind is computerized, whatever you gabbage in that's what you garbage out.

To defeat any infection, you destroy the source intentionally.

If your android phone is your easy route to soapy then just sell off that phone to breakup the habit, reduce your contact with media and read more books by men you admire to be like in future..for instance, if you like Jeff bezos, go to book store look for a book that describes his biography, if it's some Nigerian pastors get their books of your favorite topic, read it first in the morning and last thing before you bed at night.

Enter a music class, learn another musical instrument, target to know it in 21days.

Music interfer with the pleasure organ, if you can manage the pleasure music performance gives, you will not only forget sex or masturbating but seek to be better performer in a larger audience.
So you can be this good.I know about his stories of he cheated with his fiancees best friend, read his previous post.He later confessed to her and the lady left him,he thinks its easy finding true love these days,I just wish the lady can forgive him wholeheartedly because I'm impressed about his confession to her ex fiancée. He shouldn't give up on her,she would eventually heel.Men should understand that some women are blessings to save their soul,you can see how he's gradually slipping back to his former bad habits. He seems a good man with a very weak self control because the sex happened several times and continued until the girl left,he only started feeling guilty afterwards, he's a very weak man,once can be forgiven after giving it deep thoughts but that several times calls for concern. Only weak men give in to their urges easily
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
So you can be this good.I know about his stories of he cheated with his fiancees best friend, read his previous post.He later confessed to her and the lady left him,he thinks its easy finding true love these days,I just wish the lady can forgive him wholeheartedly because I'm impressed about his confession to her ex fiancée. He shouldn't give up on her,she would eventually heel.Men should understand that some women are blessings to save their soul,you can see how he's gradually slipping back to his former bad habits. He seems a good man with a very weak self control because the sex happened several times and continued until the girl left,he only started feeling guilty afterwards, he's a very weak man,once can be forgiven after giving it deep thoughts but that several times calls for concern. Only weak men give in to their urges easily
Well, we all have blunders, I'm just pointing it to him that, the moment he forgives himself and heals by fleeing from damaging habits the sooner his girl comes for him as she will notice he is now changed and focused.

And if he truly likes the girl for a wife, why not go straight up to her family and forget connecting to her isolately, connect to her family, I bet that she will read his seriousness and agree to be with him again.

But this time, he shouldn't be with the girl for dating but for marriage.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by blinking001(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2021
Op move on. Don't bother rekindling what's lost, for as long as they are those that remember what was they'll always be those that are unable to accept what can be.
Don't waste your energy on spilled milk, it's gone already. Embrace the abundance mentality and free yourself from ONEITIES. They are billions of women way better in every ramifications than your ex fiancee, so stop pedastalizing her please.
Invest your time in something new, learn a new skill or something so your mind can be distracted and never forget to join the redpill community.
Na cheat you cheat you no commit crime abeg. You no kill person.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2021
blinking001:
Op move on. Don't bother rekindling what's lost, for as long as they are those that remember what was they'll always be those that are unable to accept what can be.
Don't waste your energy on spilled milk, it's gone already. Embrace the abundance mentality and free yourself from ONEITIES. They are billions of women way better in every ramifications than your ex fiancee, so stop pedastalizing her please.
Invest your time in something new, learn a new skill or something so your mind can be distracted and never forget to join the redpill community.
Na cheat you cheat you no commit crime abeg. You no kill person.
Na cheat he cheat abi rubbish
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

Well, we all have blunders, I'm just pointing it to him that, the moment he forgives himself and heals by fleeing from damaging habits the sooner his girl comes for him as she will notice he is now changed and focused.

And if he truly likes the girl for a wife, why not go straight up to her family and forget connecting to her isolately, connect to her family, I bet that she will read his seriousness and agree to be with him again.

But this time, he shouldn't be with the girl for dating but for marriage.
No op is not good for marriage, it should have been anyone else he cheated with but not his girl's bestie,he went too far.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
No op is not good for marriage, it should have been anyone else he cheated with but not his girl's bestie,he went too far.
Can we stop judging and get solutions?? Or maybe the girl should do same and move on? Is that what u think would work. U don't pour hot oil on cold sores. He is sorry and hurt, yet u judge him for that.

Anyways he is man, he should choose what he wants. He should know what to do, if he wants her not necessarily coming to nairaland to lament.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

Can we stop judging and get solutions?? Or maybe the girl should do same and move on? Is that what u think would work. U don't pour hot oil on cold sores. He is sorry and hurt, yet u judge him for that.

Anyways he is man, he should choose what he wants. He should know what to do, if he wants her not necessarily coming to nairaland to lament.
If its the other way round will you still advise him to forgive him.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
If its the other way round will you still advise him to forgive him.
Rozz, if I'm dating you and cheat on me the first time and you felt remorseful about it and I notice u r willing to change. Of course I will forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes at one point or the other but the moment is repetitive, I doubt if that person would change. Would just let go. But in his case, he seeks forgiveness after realizing he has lost a more precious lady for pleasure, he wants to heal, don't crucify him with depression. Suggest solutions not killing him with his past.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

Rozz, if I'm dating you and cheat on me the first time and you felt remorseful about it and I notice u r willing to change. Of course I will forgive you. Everyone makes mistakes at one point or the other but the moment is repetitive, I doubt if that person would change. Would just let go. But in his case, he seeks forgiveness after realizing he has lost a more precious lady for pleasure, he wants to heal, don't crucify him with depression. Suggest solutions not killing him with his past.
lol, easier said than done,no man ever forgives a cheating woman even if he's a chronic womanizer, let's try and be realistic. He should move on and never try to win her back because it will become a toxic relationship,let her decide if she still wants him or not but on his side he should not apply pressure or make any more move to win her back.If a she comes back for him on her own that means she has forgive him to a reasonable extent but he should be ready to always hear his cheating antics from him any time they have misunderstanding.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
lol, easier said than done,no man ever forgives a cheating woman even if he's a chronic womanizer, let's try and be realistic. He should move on and never try to win her back because it will become a toxic relationship,let her decide if she still wants him or not but on his side he should not apply pressure or make any more move to win her back.If a she comes back for him on her own that means she has forgive him to a reasonable extent but he should be ready to always hear his cheating antics from him any time they have misunderstanding.
BLW right? I guess u don't understand love, u only identify with a gathering that uses the word. You see and I know that love covers the multitude of sins. If he is persistent for her, it shows he has repented and has changed. But a lady wouldn't want to but she will feel hurt forever, thereby affecting her next relationship, if she is able to get one. But if a man she has spent time with and resources is calling for her hand in marriage, why would she reject? Because then she understands he is a prodigal suitor who has come to his senses from irresponsibility to become responsible. Love covers multitude of sins.

Any sins truly forgiven, from personal experience is totally forgotten. It's real. Except the forgiveness is partial.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

BLW right? I guess u don't understand love, u only identify with a gathering that uses the word. You see and I know that love covers the multitude of sins. If he is persistent for her, it shows he has repented and has changed. But a lady wouldn't want to but she will feel hurt forever, thereby affecting her next relationship, if she is able to get one. But if a man she has spent time with and resources is calling for her hand in marriage, why would she reject? Because then she understands he is a prodigal suitor who has come to his senses from irresponsibility to become responsible. Love covers multitude of sins.

Any sins truly forgiven, from personal experience is totally forgotten. It's real. Except the forgiveness is partial.
Efemena Genetics(I know you more than you think) I practice what I preach but then you must never put yourself down for people to disrespect. relationship or not. Read his initial post,he had sex with her starting from the second night and all through her stay in his house and never felt remorseful until when she left,if it happened just once and sent her away I'm very sure it will be easy for the lady to forgive him but he enjoyed himself to the fullest only to start his remorse feelings after she left,the truth is he will still do same if opportunity present itself. The situation surrounding some offense makes it hard to forgive. If my man dare cheat with someone I know not to talk of a bestie,I bet you I'll never speak a word with him again till eternity,if you feel like cheating just make sure you are so smart about and never let me have a clue.That lady was his soulmate but unfortunately he lost her due to his randiness and carelessness
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
shocked shocked (I know you more than you think) I practice what I preach but then you must never put yourself down for people to disrespect. relationship or not. Read his initial post,he had sex with her starting from the second night and all through her stay in his house and never felt remorseful until when she left,if it happened just once and sent her away I'm very sure it will be easy for the lady to forgive him but he enjoyed himself to the fullest only to start his remorse feelings after she left,the truth is he will still do same if opportunity present itself. The situation surrounding some offense makes it hard to forgive. If my man dare cheat with someone I know not to talk of a bestie,I bet you I'll never speak a word with him again till eternity,if you feel like cheating just make sure you are so smart about and never let me have a clue.That lady was his soulmate but unfortunately he lost her due to his randiness and carelessness
How did you know that name. How This is a faceless forum naw.

Pls I beg you to edit n remove the name. Keep it faceless.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

How did you know that name. How This is a faceless forum naw.
You want me to go further? you won't like it.lol
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
You want me to go further? you won't like it.lol
Pls.i stop.here. haba dear, take it easy. I was only rendering advice.
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

Pls.i stop.here. haba dear, take it easy. I was only rendering advice.
lol don't be scare my dear Warri boy,so you no get liver kikiki
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
lol don't be scare my dear Warri boy,so you no get liver kikiki
Just keeping my identity for reasons best known to me. But how did you know that.?
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

Just keeping my identity for reasons best known to me. But how did you know that.?
You forget things easily, even chatted on WhatsApp briefly when I came here newly with my Rozz account until I lost that line.Forget not a big deal
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by zexy2030(m): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2021
Rozcol:
You forget things easily, even chatted on WhatsApp briefly when I came here newly with my Rozz account until I lost that line.Forget not a big deal
Dear, I was robbed too, all the contacts got missing too. I have u missed you. kiss

But I thought then u were a guy o..
Re: Practical Solution Is Needed Please! by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2021
zexy2030:

Dear, I was robbed too, all the contacts got missing too. I have u missed you. kiss

But I thought then u were a guy o..
lol we have your likes here who thought so as well.You should be married to her by now,you should know what I mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend.. . (not Every Human Being Deserves Help) / Very Funny Videos: Husbands React To Wives Wearing The Amazon Sexy Leggings / R.I.P Paul Proteus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.