Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

A Different Lens (short Film) – On Prime Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Different Lens (short Film) – On Prime Video (247 Views)

Amazon Prime Video Launches In Nigeria / Netflix Vs Amazon Prime Video - My Honest Opinion / ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Different Lens (short Film) – On Prime Video by bossman4: 1:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Since Covid-19, to a large extent, prevented us from traveling this year, I decided to use my vacation time to revisit one of my passion/love – drama/film making. I wrote, directed, and produced this short film, and I am glad it is now live on Now on Prime Video. The film, in October, made a finalist in the Venice Short Festival and a Semi-Finalist in the Sweden Film Award. The good thing is that If you do not have a subscription to prime video, you can access the 30 days trial to check out the platform. Thanks to all the great people I worked with on this project.

Do not forget to help share and drop a review. Every little drop will go a long way to support this work.

Below is a short synopsis of the short film.

Link to Prime Video - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LZJGWZQ

You can also search for the title, “A Different Lens”.

N.B – For viewers in Canada, it may be best to search on your TV App or Mobile App instead of using the direct link on the web. Bourne appetite!

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija Housemate,ike Onyeoma Breaks Silence Over BREAK UP WITH MERCY IKE / My New Black Panther Plot / Watch Episode 4 (the Client) Of Basketmouth’s Comedy Series “papa Benji”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.