Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (52446 Views)

Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by ume1000: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2020
stanliwise:

Don’t divert the topic.
The man was complaining about how the government has abandoned aged servant who served the country.

Is this shocking to us?
is this first time you hear of such?

For this specific case, you may have a point but on a general case we have a lot of old people who really worked hard wallowing in poverty while Government toil with their pension and allowances
The man was dismissed not retired

He had no plans towards the future like a typical Nigerian youth

“THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE PAST AND NO AMBITION FOR THE FUTURE ”
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by KaluwisxPRO: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2020
stanliwise:
Like you mean you know him?

Why do I need to know him? I am only stating the attitude of those in Power in Nigeria and how they forget being in a position of Authority is transient.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by naijasensei: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2020
jcmaiah:
Nigeria will always remain in a poor state until we split.
In my community, a man always beats his wife blue black. When his brothers, both younger and older were tired of his stupidity, they all came down to the village, it wasn't even on a festive season. They tied him up, hands and leg! This unrepentant wife beater was converted that day to a loving husband. They did not beat him! All they did was lift him up, allow him fall on gravity! He was screaming on top of this voice, the wife couldn't bear it. They chase her way. After they finished dealing with him, they all dressed up and returned to their various location. Till today, that man has never touched that woman. In fact, the woman said she never knew such amount of love was in her husband!
If it was the woman's brothers that did that, it would have caused more problems for the woman. Probably these same brothers of him will call for heads.
This is the state of Nigeria! When someone commits crime, he cannot be punished or even called out because of tribal sentiment!
The last protest died a natural death because of tribalism. EFCC hardly convict anybody because of tribalism. Every level of incompetence in different government agencies is because of tribalism.
If everyone are to be on their own, standard will improve greatly. Today we have a sharia judge as Chief Justice of the nation! Someone who can't interprete the simplest of law! Someone who never went to a law school! That's what tribalism does.
The painful part is the same lazy soldiers and police officers we are seeking a better Nigeria for became our enemies.
In fact, Nigeria will never ever work. One thing I am certain of is: if we go our separate ways, things will be done by merit down south. Even this same north will come to hire you for the same merit they have rubbished for decades!

You sir, are very wise. This is one of the most insightful things I have read on this site. Another reason Nigeria will probably never be great is because Nigeria is built on a foundation of innocent blood, the blood of the slain cry out to God daily for vengeance.

2 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mannatech: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2020
slowice:
"after the coup, Hausa soldiers started hunting for and killing igbo people" this is the kind of people they re till date.

This man made some statement that further exposed the people we share this country with and they haven't changed.

Think. They don't value or respect any of us... It all about them
That's the mentality they carried over from their jihadist ancestors till date.

Only to kill and plunder. The fulanis know nothing about development and neither are they interested in nation building, only to enrich and subject those who they steal their God given natural resources, leaving nothing but destruction in their wake

2 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by ukahrawah: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Unfortunately, Buhari knows that you're an Igboman and won't help you. Our Igbo Delta brothers had better stop deceiving themselves with this crap of bearing Igbo names and claiming to be non Igbo. By doing this, you have sold your birthright for a pot of porridge.

5 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by mechanics(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2020
He will get justice by God's grace, a story shared is half solved.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by shortgun(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Danzakidakura:
ze pull you quoted will not respond to you again because you have exposed his hypocrisy. When it's favour them they will denied that Deltas are not ibo when the table turn around they will say they are ibos.
I tell you, He won't respond again.
This is just the height of stupidity.
When they want to kill them they become igbo but when they want to use them to further their wickedness they will become Midwest or Nigerdelta.

2 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Anaerobi(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
So sorry, but he is a traitor to the people of south the earlier u believe nigerin is not one, the better for U

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Nigeriadondie: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
So sad but who knows how many civilians he might have bullied and even killed during his time. at times all this suffering might be karma in action
It is
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by jrusky(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
dignity33:
So you fought against your own people, you killed your own brothers and sisters to keep Nigeria . what a shame.

Bro you are wicked I swear so is these all you could say and fellow Nigerians from other region including govt officials will be reading these and you think they will ever love you or what?

And you want presidency by 2023 to zone to the East with your type still breathing bah? Did the man told you he killed any Igbo man? Bro you are callous, mean and wicked.

People like you will never make me to support biafra never because you will just order their execution for serving the nation moreso the man is from Delta state mind you Delta state is different from SE and if you are from Delta yourself bro you are a nonentity for thinking you belong to biafra.

Shame on you and all those who click 48 like shit to your nonsense comment.

Biko use your brain.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by toprealman: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2020
This man deserves to have funds raised for him.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by egunna(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]He has no proper plan for the future but joined the army & rose meritoriously to the rank of a captain only for the hausa-fulani dominated army to victimized & edged him out unceremoniously?

He was not good to his people while in service? Did you read that "....I live in a one-bedroomed apartment given to me to stay by one of the persons whom I was good to while I was in service...." ?

Meanwhile "...President Buhari assured me when I visited him many years ago that he would help me.My problem now is how to get the connection and money..." Sai baba have refused to also help his cause-still affirming he have no human heart to correct injustice because he is vindictive.Your own brand of zombiesm is on a different pedestal entirely.
u can see how blinded u are by sentiment.sai baba told him to keep d channel of communication open as he wud like to work with him in d future,u didn't see dat.d old soldier said he knows dat if he sees sai baba today,his condition will change buh he lacks d fund and connection,yet u conveniently did not see dat again.he served under three generals,dey all led d country,he was only able to see sai baba,yet it is sai baba dat doesn't have human heart.u hatred will kill u.continue
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by stanliwise(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2020
KaluwisxPRO:

Why do I need to know him? I am only stating the attitude of those in Power in Nigeria and how they forget being in a position of Authority is transient.
for you to say what you said it means you somehow knows he is guilty of what you spoke of.

Don’t use general theories on specific cases you don’t know about. It is not a wise thing to do.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Erojepromise(f): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2020
my question is shouldn't he be receiving pension?
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by stanliwise(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2020
ume1000:
The man was dismissed not retired

He had no plans towards the future like a typical Nigerian youth

“THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE PAST AND NO AMBITION FOR THE FUTURE ”
The youth you spoke about is the height of it.

Shebi you will have children or maybe you do. They will have plans for the future but those whose future where stolen would come for them, they will find them and they rob them of their achievements.

Your trait is what we call machiavellianism.

Machiavellianism is a personality trait involving a cold, calculating view toward others, and the use of manipulativeness and deceit to achieve one's goals. Machiavellians have limited empathy for others.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by LordOfTheGame: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Man is serving his faith for his treacherous behaviour against his own people. No pity from me.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by opportunities12(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2020
DrObum:
[s]You fought against your own people to please the Fulani hierarchy.

You killed your own people forgetting the oppressors would never trust you regardless of what you do.

Go and enjoy your retirement in their land.

You're lucky that your Ika people didn't even send you away.[/s]
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by balitaaluminium(f): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Please contact us at Balita Aluminium for All your Aluminiums for house Roofing.
Think Aluminium , think quality, think Balita.
For more information about Us , do check my signature
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
I hope help comes his way. I wish I could help out myself but I can't.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Gotze1: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

Guy,must you seek my authentication on almost every comments of yours on NL?

There are other millions of NL you can engage with.

Stop trolling all in the name of mentioning
I thought you are intelligent but you always proved otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Goodman247: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Wetin u use your retirement benefit and pension they do
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by KaluwisxPRO: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
stanliwise:
for you to say what you said it means you somehow knows he is guilty of what you spoke of.

Don’t use general theories on specific cases you don’t know about. It is not a wise thing to do.

And for you to assume he’s a saint because of his condition means you have a mind of a child. I have not spoken anything directly about this individual but about the position he held in the military. My comment is what affects us generally as a people that we are all aware of. You on the other hand trying to make of who is good and who is not does not justify the fact that people in power in our society do not remember how transient power is until they are on the receiving end. Have a good day.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Kabila64: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Liposure:
Sad. It is unpatriotic to not look after citizens that laid down their precious lives for this country. Our heroes deserve better
So unpatriotic
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by stanliwise(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2020
KaluwisxPRO:

And for you to assume he’s a saint because of his condition means you have a mind of a child. I have not spoken anything directly about this individual but about the position he held in the military. My comment is what affects us generally as a people that we are all aware of. You on the other hand trying to make of who is good and who is not does not justify the fact that people in power in our society do not remember how transient power is until they are on the receiving end. Have a good day.
So now it is a black vs white ideology. If he isn’t good then he must be bad??
Please quote the post I said he is good?

I assuming you’re an adult so I am giving you the benefit of doubt
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by fa4oteejay: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2020
J E S U S, we need your assistance
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by UKBobo(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2020
There were many of us in the ‘guardroom’ (common term for small cell). Igbo, Yoruba and soldiers from other ethnic groups were tortured and brutalised.

This is what the e-rats do not understand...Naija is Arewa Republic that sits on the South.

1 Like

Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by UKBobo(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2020
jrusky:

Bro you are wicked I swear so is these all you could say and fellow Nigerians from other region including govt officials will be reading these and you think they will ever love you or what?

And you want presidency by 2023 to zone to the East with your type still breathing bah? Did the man told you he killed any Igbo man? Bro you are callous, mean and wicked.

People like you will never make me to support biafra never because you will just order their execution for serving the nation moreso the man is from Delta state mind you Delta state is different from SE and if you are from Delta yourself bro you are a nonentity for thinking you belong to biafra.

Shame on you and all those who click 48 like shit to your nonsense comment.

Biko use your brain.

Truth is always bitter, swallow well well. It is now 49. 72 grin grin
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by Raalsalghul: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Are they truly dying peacefully?
Did ABBA Kyari die peacefully?
Did Ajimobi die peacefully?
Remember, those weren’t the way they planned to die? What really happened to them was Karma and nothing more

Nothing like karma. undecided
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by KaluwisxPRO: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2020
stanliwise:

So now it is a black vs white ideology. If he isn’t good then he must be bad??
Please quote the post I said he is good?

I assuming you’re an adult so I am giving you the benefit of doubt

You may lack comprehension, but it is not a black or white analogy. My statement says those in power forget how Transient power is until they are on the receiving end. Do with that info what you must for understanding. Have a good day ahead.
Re: Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon by stanliwise(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2020
KaluwisxPRO:

You may lack comprehension, but it is not a black or white analogy. My statement says those in power forget how Transient power is until they are on the receiving end. Do with that info what you just for understanding. Have a good day ahead.
handle criticism well next time.
Bro Code. Have a nice day also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / UK Foreign Affairs Committee Publishes Damning Report Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.